Chapter 12

My Funny Badboy
 
Sulli and Taemin have not talked to each other for the past few days after the incident. He tries to talk to het through call, text and face to face but she just walks away and ignores him. Eventually, he gave up and just decided to wait until Sulli finally decides to talk to her. 
"Alright that's it I'm sure all of us are bothered by this. Ssul and Taemin talk to each other already." says L.
"Yah! Sulli-ah stop being hard to get and just talk to him already." says Suzy.
Sulli moves her head from right to left in disagreement and puts on her earphones to listen to music.
Krystal and Minho who were in between the two stood up and pushed the two towards each other. Luna stands up and takes Sulli's earphones and her iPod, while Onew takes the tablet that Taemin was playing on.
"Yah! What was that for?" says Sulli to Luna.
"You're not getting this back until the two of you talk." says Luna.
"The same goes for you mister." says Onew to Taemin.
The three couples moved to another table in the courtyard to give space for the couple that are being prissy.
"Oh gosh! Taemin, Sulli feels afraid that you two would break up because your mom wants you to marry someone else." says Suzy.
"And Ssul, Taem assures you that you have nothing to worry about because he will fight for you." says L.
 
Sulli and Taemin face each other, while Suzy and L go back to their table with the feeling of accomplishment.
"You're really gonna fight for us Taem?" says Sulli.
"Ssul, you're the only girl I approve I will stop anyone who tries to break us apart." says Taemin.
"I'm so sorry I doubted you. I should've known." says Sulli while she hugs Taemin. Taemin hugs her back and the two are finally on good terms again.
.....................................................
On the balcony near the courtyard.....
"Taem really loves Sulli." Thought Yonghwa.
"I love Ssul, but I can't hurt Taemin. He's my best friend, I should do the proper thing and let Sulli go." 
"I wish both of you happiness." Whispers Yonghwa at the sight of the two hugging.
......................................................
(Cue scary music) later that day at the Lee mansion.....
 
"Lee Taemin!" says Taemin's mom as she enters the house. 
Taemin gets out of the room and goes down to where his mother was. Tiffany hurries down at the voice of her mother.
"Welcome home mom." says Tiffany while giving her mom a kiss and a hug.
"What is it this time mother?" asks Taemin.
"What was that last night? I specifically told you to break up with your girlfriend. Now, the Ims don't want to do the merger. Taemin Xavier Lee, I am giving you one more chance to break up with that girlfriends of yours and apologize to Ims and ask for Yuna's hand in marriage." says Mrs. Lee.
"Mom! Stop it!" says Tiffany.
"Excuse me Stephanie." replies her mom.
"I'm sorry mom but, you have no right to interfere with Taemin's love life." says Tiff.
"Mom, I've let you run mine already. Let Taemin live his life and be with the person he truly loves." says Tiff.
"Alright. If that girl can win the Miss Seol Pageant then I will reconsider my decision." says Mrs. Lee while she goes upstairs.
"Thanks unnie." says Taemin.
 
Author's Note:
Annyeong!!! Long time no update:) Sorry guys I've been super busy. But I am going to keep updating and finish the story. So, watch out for updates! Kisses! xoxoxo❤️❤️❤️