Chapter 5

My Funny Badboy

 

Sulli's POV
We get closer and closer, until...ACHOO!!
I sneezed on Taemin's beautiful face.
"Oh my gosh!! I'm sooooo sorry!" I say as I grab a tissue and wipe of his face.
"It's okay, you're sick."says Taemin.
Taemin tells me to go rest on the couch as he cleans up. Taemin walks towards the couch, when I see him sneeze.
"Are you okay? I'm sorry, I think I got you sick." I tell him.
"I'm fine."says Taemin.
I grab the thermometer just to make sure that he isn't sick. I check the number and it says 39 degrees(Celsius). 
"Yup! I got you sick." I tell him.
............
Sulli felt a little better and had just enough energy to take Taemin to her room and give him medicine. When she finished, she tries to go back to the living room and rest but she couldn't because Taemin stops her by holding her wrist.
She stays and she ends up lying down beside Taemin because she too needed rest. So, the two spent the whole rest of the day and night together.Sulli took care of Taemin whenever he felt cold or needed medicine. Taemin would ask Sulli how she feels each time he feels a little better.
............
The next day.....
 
Sulli goes to school feeling refreshed, her sister called in the morning saying that she was on her way home. Earlier that morning, Taemin was also feeling refreshed, he left before Sulli woke up so that they don't go to school together. He did leave a note for her, so that she doesn't worry about where he went.
 
"Sulli!" 
 
The girls all squeal when they saw Sulli. They felt really happy, they missed her a lot. As the girls were catching up, Taemin and his group show up. Sulli noticed how Luna lighted up when Onew waved to her.
 
"Ahem! Um Luna is there anything you and Onew wanna tell us?"asks Sulli.
 
"Whaaat?"says Luna.
 
"Don't act like we don't see it."says Suzy.
 
"Okay, okay! Onew is kind of, well he's my boyfriend now, but you should definitely ask about Krystal and Minho."says Luna.
 
"Aww, how sweet. And now let's move on to Krystal and Minho."says Sulli.
 
"What about Suzy and L" says Krystal.
 
"Huh? No fair, I don't have anyone to pass it on to."replies Suzy.
 
"Wait a minute, one day that I miss school because I am sick. You all decided to be in a relationship with one of the PRANKSTers?!?"says a surprised Sulli.
 
"Well, we're really sorry Ssul. We were all bored yesterday and so we all decided to hang out. Then we find out that we've all started to like each other. Me and Onew were developing when we started talking again. Actually we were going on secret dates."says Luna.
 
"I figured that that would happen since you told me you had a childhood friend that you always had a crush on."replies Sulli.
 
"You always had a crush on me?"says a smiling Onew.
 
"Don't be too full of yourself now, handsome."says a crazy Luna.
 
"Eeewww, okay now Krystal and Minho."says Sulli.
 
"Um, Minho is really not mean like(Krystal glances at Taemin).....never mind. Well, I kinda fell yesterday when I was helping with putting up decorations for our musical and he catches me. Then our eyes locked and....and....you know the rest."explains Krystal.
 
"What about Suzy and L?"says Sulli.
 
"Is there a Suzy and L?" Suzy asks L.
 
"Yes, there is a Suzy and L."replies L who walks over and hugs Suzy.
 
"I don't think I need an explanation for that."says a smiling Sulli.
 
"I'm happy for you guys. Well, now I'm caught up with you people and I can go on with my day."says Sulli.
 
"Wait a minute!"says Krystal. Sulli was hoping to not hear that phrase.
 
"What's up with you and bad boy Taemin?"asks Luna suspiciously.
 
"Yeah! Last month, you guys couldn't stand even seeing each other's faces for 5 seconds."says Suzy.
 
"The truth is, he came by my house yesterday and brought me soup because he knew I was sick. I found out that he wasn't so bad after all and he and I became friends."explains Sulli.
 
Taemin cuts in and says,"Sulli I want us to be more than friends. Will you be my girlfriend?"
 
"Oh, um, I don't know, maybe, but you have to prove it to me first."replies Sulli.
 
The bell rings and the now lovey dovey couples and the awkward couple, make their way to class and take their seats.
 
"Good Morning class!! We have a new student today."says Mrs. Park.
 
"Hello! My name is Son Naeun. Please take care of me."says the new student.
 
"Please take that empty seat next to Ms. Choi Sulli."says Mrs. Park.
 
The girl sits next to Sulli and she was being friendly with Sulli. By the end of the class, they exchanged number and Naeun started making plans with Sulli. Sulli found her sweet, but a little too friendly. She's hoping that they could stay friends but she feels a dark aura surrounding Naeun and she feels too scared.
 
 
 
 
A/N:
Oh snap!! Who is this new girl? What do you guys think will happen next? Will Taemin prove to Sulli that he's worthy of being her boyfriend? Find out next time;) Thank you so so much for all the support. Love you guys lots:) KISSES, xoxoxo❤❤❤