Chapter 11

My Funny Badboy

"Taemin!" says Sulli when she sees Taemin leaving after he saw Yonghwa hugging her.

Sulli catches up to Taemin and holds his hand.

"Listen  Taem, what you just saw is nothing. Yong just hugged me because he wanted to thank me for hanging out with him." explains Sulli.

Taemin still didn't turn around after Sulli's explanation. Sulli knew what Taemin is feeling at the time and she decides to give him a back hug.

"Hey Mr. Jealous. I'm sorry. Stop being mad already, I like you and only you." says Sulli.

Taemin turns around and hugs Sulli back.

"You better like just me." says Taemin.

Sulli laughs at what Taemin said and kisses him on the cheek. Behind them is a jealous Yonghwa, he was hurt from hearing Sulli say that she only likes Taemin. He really wants to do something to break apart Sulli and Taemin but he couldn't because Taemin is too good of a friend. 

..................................................................

It's 7 in the morning on a Saturday, when Taemin is woken up by a telephone call.

"Lee Taemin, it's your mother. I'm coming back tonight and I have many things to discuss with you." says Mrs.Lee.

Taemin is mad at the fact that his mother is coming back, nothing good happens whenever his mom comes back home. He didn't want to go through hell with his mom alone and so he calls his older sister Tiffany and tells her to come home because the witch is back.

Later that night..................

"Stephanie,, how nice of you to come over when I'm home." says Mrs. Lee to Tiffanny.

"Well, Taemin called me and he said that you are coming back and I wanted to see you." says Tiffany.

"Alright mom. What are the many things that you have to discuss with me?" says an annoyed Taemin.

"I missed you too son. Actually, I only have one thing to discuss with you and that is marriage." says Mrs. Lee

"But you know that I have a girlfriend already." says Taemin.

"Break up with her. You have to marry Im Yuna." says Mrs. Lee.

"Why?"says Taemin.

"Because their company wants to do a merger with ours. You'll meet her tomorrow night at dinner. Wear something nice. Oh and don't forget to break up with that girlfriend of yours. Don't push me Lee Taemin, you know what I can do if you don't follow my plans." says Mrs. Lee while leaving the dinner table  to get ready for bed.

...........................................................

Taemin knew what his mother could do to Sulli if he doesn't follow her. But he didn't want to lose Sulli, he decides to call Sulli.

"Hello?" says a sleepy Sulli.

"There's a special dinner with my family tomorrow night. I want you to come with me. I'll introduce you to them." says Taemin.

"Okay. I think I have something to wear. I'll see you tomorrow. I love you Taem." says Sulli.

"I love you too." replies Taemin.

He hangs up the phone and hopes that tomorrow will be okay.

..................................................

Sulli is picked up by Taemin and they make their way to the special dinner. She feels nervous because it is the first time that she'll be meeting Taemin's family. They get out of the car and walk to the restaurant, at the door Sulli notices a girl with full bangs and chestnut hair, she looked a little like Taemin.

"Ssul, this is my sister Tiffany." says Taemin.

"Nice to meet you unnie." says Sulli.

"Nice to meet you too. You look beautiful." says Tiffany while looking at Sulli.

"Thank you." replies Sulli.

"Let's go inside, they're all here." says Tiffany.

..............................................

"Ah, finally he's here." says Mrs. Lee to the Ims when she sees Taemin. Tiffany follows behind with Sulli.

"Hello everyone. I'd like you all to meet my girlfriend. Choi Sulli." says Taemin. His mom looks at Mr. and Mrs. Im, they looked angry.

Mrs.Lee tells Taemin, Tiffanny, and Sulli to go away for now, while she talks to the Ims.

"Your mom didn't look happy when she met me. I guess she doesn't like me." says Sulli.

"Taemin, tell her the truth." says Tiffany..

Sulli looks at Taemin hoping for an answer.

"Ssul, the truth is my mom wants me to marry that girl that you just saw. I brought you here tonight because I don't want to marry that girl. I only approve of you. Please don't be mad at me." explains Taemin. 

Sulli is shocked at what Taemin just said and she runs away from him to think.

Author's Note:

Update!! Sorry for the wait and the short update guys. School starts on wednesday for  me and I'm getting busier. I want you guys to know that I might make this story shorter than 20 chapters. I'll try to make the next few chapters longer. Thanks to all who read this story. Kisses!! xoxoxo ❤❤