Chapter 20 (Final)

My Funny Badboy

October 27, 2014

You are cordially invited to the wedding of

Jinri Sulli Choi and Taemin Xavier Maxwell Lee.

Join them,at the Lee Resort in Jeju Island, as they make themselves one and vow their love for each other.

 

It was finally time for Sulli and Taemin to get married. The company was fixed and Mrs. Lee finally approved of Sulli for Taemin. Taemin came back to Korea a month ago and formally asked Sulli for her hand in marriage. Sulli said yes and now here they are.

"Choi Jinri, are you almost done?" says Victoria while waiting for Sulli to come downstairs in their lodge.

Sulli makes her way downstairs and Victoria starts to tear up as she sees her sister in her beautiful white gown walk down the stairs.

"Unnie, are you ok?" says Sulli as she sees her, now close to sobbing sister.

"I'm fine Ssul, you just look so beautiful and grown up. I remember when I used to help you tie your shoes when we were little. Mom and Dad would be proud of you if they saw you now." explains Victoria.

"They would be more proud of you. Thank you for taking care of me unnie." replies Sulli as she hugs her sister.

"C'mon ladies, their all waiting at the pool area now." says Nichkhun.

The girls nod their heads and follow him out.

.....................................................

"You ready bro?" says Yonghwa, the best man, to Taemin.

"I've been. I'm just a little nervous." replies Taemin.

"I know how it feels. Just standing here with you reminds me of what I felt when I got married to Dara last month." says Yonghwa.

Taemin remembers how nervous Yonghwa was on the day of his wedding. He was the best man and he could see how sweaty Yonghwa was getting.

The wedding march song starts to play and everyone stands as the bride walks down the aisle.

Taemin sees Sulli and was in awe of how beautiful his wife to be is. He wonders if she could be any more beautiful than how beautiful she already is.

Sulli gets to Taemin and he links his arm with hers. The ceremony starts.

Choi Jinri ,I, Lee Taemin, promise to.....

"Guys look at them, they are so perfect for each other." says Krystal.

"Sulli looks so beautiful. The wedding is perfect, I can't wait for mine." says Suzy.

"Don't worry Suji. It'll be us in a month." replies L.

I, Choi Jinri, promise to love you to.........

"By the way Onew, congratulations to you and Luna for your first baby." says Minho.

"Thanks bro, you and Krystal too." replies Onew.

"We wanna join the first baby group too." says Dara.

"Yong, are you not telling us something?" asks L.

"Sorry guys, we were waiting until the reception so that the newlywed know too. But, yes, Dara and I are expecting."

You may now kiss the bride.

And the wedding along with Taemin and Sulli's love for each other was sealed with a kiss.

.........................................

After 3 years

Sulli and Taemin are on vacation for their 3 year anniversary, they have two kids whom they left at Vic's place while they were away on vacation. They decide to go to Hawaii and they bought their own private beach house there.

"Umma." says Taemin.

"De,Appa?" replies Sulli.

"I love you." says Taemin.

"I love you too." replies Sulli as she kisses Taemin on the lips.

She tries to pull away but Taemin deepens the kiss. As their kisses become passionate, Taemin carries Sulli and takes her to the bedroom.

"I think we could use another kid." says Taemin to Sulli before he closes the door.

.......................

"The more you hate, the more you love."

Such a perfect phrase to describe the love that Sulli and Taemin have for each other. Their hatred for each other led to a much stronger love that they have. Sometimes, there is someone who we can say that we hate, but sometimes do we really hate the person or do we just hate the feelings that we may have for that person?  Maybe the strong hatred you have is because you are scared of the idea that you might actually love the person you hate. Think of someone you don't particularly like right now and look for signs that tell if that person is your one true love or funny badboy.

 

THE END

 

Author's Note:Here you go guys. Sorry if it's short I am busy, but I wanted you all to be able to finish the story. Thank you all for being a part of TaeLli's love life. Yoreubun Sarangghaeyo!!! Kisses! XOXO ❤️❤️❤️

Hey guys. Just noticed my mistake....I fixed it,Luna is with Onew.....I am so sorry if that confused some of you. I also ship Luna with Jjong and I was thinking of that at the time. Again, I apologize for the mistake.