Chapter 2

My Funny Badboy

"What did you just tell me to do?" asked a furious Taemin.

"I told you to apologize to the kid." replies Sulli.

Taemin and his friends were in shock of what Sulli just did. Taemin let go of the kid and faced Sulli.

"You have no idea who you're picking a fight with new girl." says Taemin.

Taemin was about to do something to Sulli when the bell rang. Sulli was saved by the bell and as the PRANKSTers walk passed her, Taemin tells her that she just entered hell.

..............

In class, everyone stared and talked about Sulli and what she did. Sulli, herself, couldn't believe what she just did, specially on her first day of school. Krystal, Luna, and Suzy are very worried for Sulli. They noticed the fear in her eyes.

"Sulli why did you do that? I told you that those guys were trouble. Who knows what they're capable of doing to you?" says a frantic Krystal.

"I don't know why I did that either. I just know that I hate bullying and jenks like those guys. I'm fine don't worry I can take care of myself, but I am worried about you guys. I think it's best if you guys stay away from mr, I don't want you guys to be involved in whatever those guys are planning to do to me." says a concerned Sulli.

"Girl please! Don't say that! Like you said you can take care of yourself. Well, we can take care of ourselves too and you are our best friend now too. We won't let those jenks touch you or lift a finger towards you." says an aggressive Luna.

"Yeah, we will protect you no matter what happens." Suzy says in agreement.

Sulli really appreciated the fact that her friends are willing to risk theirselves for her. She's hoping that whatever the PRANKSTers do wouldn't involve her friends. She doesn't want something bad to happen to them because of her.

..............

Its finally lunch and the girls are headed to the courtyard to eat, Sulli got her lunch and took a seat next to Krystal. The PRANKSTers sat in the table next to the girl's table. Sulli noticed Taemin flash a mischievious smirk in her direction as he sat down.

"Sulli, just ignore them, remember we're here for you." says Krystal.

Sulli smiles and nods at her. Sulli takes her burger and before she could even take one bite she notice a caterpillar crawl out of it. Sulli screams at the sight of a caterpillar inside something she's about to eat. Everyone around their table laughs at Sulli, Sulli was ashamed and she decided to run away. A worried Suzy ran after her.

Meanwhile, Krystal and Luna are furious, they both took four cans of soda and spilled it on the beautiful heads of hair of the PRANKSTers. Everyone immediately forgot about Sulli and laughed at the four boys.

Suzy texted Krystal and Luna to meet her at the rooftop, because that was where Sulli decided to go. When Krystal and Luna arrived they told Sulli about what they just did. Sulli couldn't believe and was now even more afraid for her friends.

..............

Sulli is in her last class of the day and she didn't expect that something horrible would happen in her last class after what she's been through throughout the whole day. Their class activity involved working with partners and the four of them were partnered with the PRANKSTers. It turns out that they had the same classes as Sulli and her friends as well.

"Alright class, our activity for today is to get to know the partners that we have. Your partners today are your partners for the rest of the year as well. You will write an essay about who they are to you now in the beginning of the year and another at the end of the school year on how they changed  throughout the whole year. I hope this is a way for you guys to form new bonds and maybe meet you future husband or wife. Who knows you migh thank me later. I'm just kidding, well, good luck and get to work children." explains Mrs. Shin.

  • Luna and Onew 

"That was rude of you to spill soda on my beautifull hair." says an upset Onew.

"Really? I think that the soda did a better job than your expensive shampoo and conditioner." replies Luna.

"Hey, why are you being like this, you know me better than anyone else, we were childhood best friends, you know that I wouldn't do anything like that." explains Onew.

"Don't be so loud, people might find out, and by the way don't bring up the fact that we were childhood best friends. That friendship was over when you decided to leave me because you had the chance to get into the PRANKSTers." answers Luna.

Onew didn't know what else to say to Luna and so they decided to just start working on the activity.

  • Suzy and L

"Hey I'm Suzy. You're the quiet one of the group right? Anyway, was it all of you that came up with the idea to do that to Sulli?" asks Suzy.

"I'm L and everything that we do is Taemin's idea." says L.

"You seem like a very decent guy, why are you part of that group?" asks an interested Suzy.

"That is none of your business. You have no idea who I am or who any of my friends are. Let's just start this activity." says an angry L.

  • Krystal and Minho

​"Um, I'm very sorry about what happened... what happened to your friend." Minho tells Krystal.

"Omo! What is this? A member of the PRANKSTers is apologizing?" says a sarcastic Krystal.

"I swear, all of the things we do are Taemin's idea." says Minho.

"And is that suppose to make things better?!?! You're apologizing but you went along with his ideas. You knew it was wrong and you didn't stop him! Oh well, let's just work on this project. The sooner we finish it, the sooner I stop talking to you."

  • Sulli and Taemin

"So, tough new girl, did you enjoy your lunch?" says a proud Taemin.

"Did you enjoy the soda on your pretty hair, pretty boy?" replies Sulli.

"I won't do anything worst than that to you and you're friends if you kneel before me and beg me to forgive you." says a scary Taemin.

"Sounds like you want war. Well, you got it because you will never see me on my knees begging for your forgiveness." says Sulli.

..............

Sulli is finally back home and resting from her hard first day of school. Her sister Victoria and her husband Nickhun, is still at work. She decided to just sit on the couch and watch TV until her sister gets home. As she is watching her favorite show Dating Agency: Cyrano, her phone beeps. She got a text.

 

The war has started and everything that happens to you

and your friends will only become worst.

                                            -Taemin

Author's Note:

Heeey guys!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Keep commenting and don't forget to subscribe and share with your friends.