Chapter 17

My Funny Badboy

Sulli is in the room with Luna and the girls. She still doesn't feel okay, she wanted to cry so much but she couldn't because she didn't want her friends to worry about her and her problems.

"Ssul. Stop putting up a brave front. We know what you feel right now." says Krystal.

"Yeah Ssul, you can cry if you want, we're here for you." says Suzy.

Sulli starts to cry and her friends rush over to her, to give her a group hug.

"You guys are awesome." says Sulli, as she wipes away her tears.

"We know." says Luna tightening her hug against Sulli.

They look at the time and they see that they have to get ready. They all get up and get ready for the movie date, Sulli decided to be simple , casual, and warm because it is cold in New York and she feels crappy.

Sulli's outfit:

fx+sulli+shopping.jpg

Luna's outfit:

fx+luna+for+love+and+dung+(2).jpg

Krystal's outfit:

fx+krystal+airport+(14).jpg

Suzy's outfit:

5946-miss-a-suzys-airport-fashion-casual

The girls walk out and meet with the boys. The boys wore warm and comfy clothing as well.

Yonghwa:

jung-yon-hwa-8.jpg

Jonghyun:

shinee+jonghyun+airport+fashion-2+120803

Minho:

tumblr_mjtde3OJpr1rsplwwo1_500.jpg

L:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxgg0sFIETcWl8zDHmCQU

Onew:

png___shinee_onew_2_by_chazzief-d4hjpr4.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They all made their way out and they got in the car. They arrive at the movie theater and they see Dara and Taemin.

"Hey guys! I hope you don't mind, but I've already gotten the tickets for the movie we're watching." says Dara.

"Great! What movie are we watching?" asks Sulli

"The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2. I hope you don't mind, it's a chick flick." replies Dara.

"Awesome! I wanted to see that movie." says Luna.

"I see you guys already got the food too." says Krystal.

"Yeah, you guys all like popcorn and coke right?" says Dara.

"Yeah. Thanks." replies Yonghwa.

They all go in and the theater was huge. They got the gold member theater where you can sit with your feet up while watching the movie. Sadly, Sulli and Yonghwa had to go to the seat next to Dara and Taemin because Dara is treating Sulli like they would be friends forever.

Sulli and Yonghwa are both feeling awkward with each other. They sit next to each other with a space in between them throughout the whole movie. Taemin, on the other hand is bothered by the fact that Dara is the one next to him, when it should've been Sulli. 

Taemin never intended to be with Dara, but his mother made him because Dara is the daughter of a very important business partner. He would have done something against his mother but he couldn't, because his mother blackmailed him.

The movie ended and they all go outside.

...................................................................................................

"Hey guys, there's this very famous restaurant near here that you guys have to go to." says Dara.

"Yeah. You guys should totally go there, the food is delicious." says Taemin.

"Sure." says Minho.

"Alright. Dara will you bring them there, drive the car for them because they don't know how to get there." says Taemin.

"Okay." says Dara.

"We have to lose one person in the car guys." says Suzy.

"Ssul, go with Taemin, so that we could all fit in the car." says Onew.

"Oh...k" says Sulli. She didn't want to go with Taemin but she had to.

Sulli follows Taemin to the car and he opens the door for her.

The car ride was silent, until Taemin breaks the awkwad atmosphere created by the silence.

"So, how are you?" says Taemin.

"Great." answers Sulli in a monotone voice.

"You look great." says Taemin.

"Thanks. You do too." replies Sulli.

"Sulli, I....."

 

Author's note: New update guys!!! 3 more chapters! Kisses!! XOXOXO ❤❤❤