Chapter 6

My Funny Badboy

 

Sulli's POV
It's been a week since Naeun came to school, she's been with me everyday last week. I'm just happy that she's absent today, I can finally have a free day today. I go to the group's hangout place and I see that everyone is there. Of course, the couples are being lovey dovey and Taemin is off to the side taking a nap.
"Hey guys!" I say in a whisper.
"Hey, why are you whispering?" asks Suzy. 
I point at Taemin and Suzy understood my reason. I decide to sit next to Taemin because I didn't want to sit next to one of the lovey dovey couples. As I look at Taemin, I no longer thought of him as a bad boy. He was a cute and handsome young man. I his hair and it felt so soft, my hand touches his rosy cheek and without thinking I get close to his face.
I want to kiss him, I get closer and closer to his lips when his eyes open. I turn and lay my head on the table just to make it seem like I was also sleeping next to him. I felt Taemin look at me, then he puts his arm around me and goes back to sleep. I want us to stay like this forever, I want his arm around me all the time.
....................
The day ends, and Sulli gets a text from Naeun telling her to meet her in the nearby club. Once again, Sulli leaves her friends and goes to Naeun.
Sulli gets to the club and sees a drunk Naeun. She goes to her and sits next to her. 
"Hey Sulli!" says Naeun.
"Hey, let's go I'll take you home." says Sulli.
"No, I wanna stay. You should drink, here drink this and pretend it's water." yells Naeun.
Sulli didn't wanna drink it, but she was pressured to do so because of Naeun and her friends. After drinking, Sulli feels dizzy and she passes out.
...................
Taemin's POV
I really wish that that Naeun girl would just disappear. She's taking time away from me and my girl. Who does that Naeun think she is anyway? Now that I think about it, she looks familiar. It's as if I've seen her before and I know that the other guys know her too. 
....................
"Guys, doesn't Naeun look familiar?" asks Taemin.
"She does. I felt like I've seen her before, the day that she first came to school." says L.
"I wonder where we would have seen her before." says Onew.
"I have a feeling that we've met her in our younger years." replies Minho.
Taemin and the gang were thinking hard about it, but were cut off because Taemin's phone rings.
 
"Hello?" answers Taemin.
"I have your precious girlfriend. If you want her back go to the warehouse near Hansung High. You have to come ALONE, if I see your friends with you I will kill her." says the voice that was modified.
"I don't believe you." says Taemin.
"I will send you a picture and I'm giving you 3 hours to get here." says the voice.
Taemin receives the picture and tells his friends about the situation. His friends agreed to let him go alone, while they figure out who took Sulli. Hearing the go signal, Taemin gets out of the car and runs to the warehouse.
The boys, strongly believed that Naeun has a part in this kidnapping. They take out their yearbooks and start to look for the one that has Son Naeun.
............
Taemin makes his way to the warehouse and as he runs he receives Sulli's picture. She was tied up with covered with cloth. Taemin feels much more angry at the mastermind of all this.
"Don't worry Sulli, I'm gonna get you back and I'll never let you go!" says Taemin at the picture.
.............
 
The 4 boys are getting frustrated at their search for Son Naeun when L finds a name. 
"You guys! This girl's name is Son Naeun but it couldn't be her right? She looks very different from the Naeun in our class." says L.
"L, anything is possible with surgery." says Onew.
"Wait! This girl was the one who had a crush on Taemin for 2 years when we were younger. She confessed to him but he called her ugly and she got really hurt." says Minho.
"You're right! Let's go we have to follow Taemin and protect him." replies L.
......................
 
Taemin arrives at the place and finds Sulli now on a chair and Naeun behind her.
"Welcome to the party!" says a crazy Naeun.
"Thanks, can I have my girlfriend back now." says Taemin.
"Not so fast! Boys!" says Naeun.
 
A bunch of guys gather around Taemin and Sulli starts to feel scared.
"Do you remember me Lee Taemin? You rejected me when we were younger because you said I was ugly. I made myself beautiful for you." says Naeun.
"You're still ugly to me." replies Taemin.
"Let's have fun then, boys get him, oh and if you do so much as scratch one of my boys' face, you're precious girl's face will lose it's beauty." says Naeun as she pulls out a knife.
 
"Taemin, don't do this." shouts Sulli.
"Ssul, close your eyes." says Taemin as he takes a blow in the stomach.
"No! Fight back, don't worry about me!" says Sulli.
"Ssul, please! Just close your eyes!" yells Taemin.
 
Sulli did as she was told and shakes at the sound of punches and kicks at Taemin. Her heart is breaking, she doesn't want anything bad to happen to Taemin. Taemin was already on the ground, when she hears Onew, L, and Minho. Onew takes Naeun and L unites Sulli, while Minho beats up the boys.
 
"Get out of here!" says Minho to the boys as he finishes.
They all get out and Sulli is next to Taemin. They thought it was over when Naeun gets out of Onew's hold and takes a chair and aims for Taemin. Taemin hears the hit but realizes that he wasn't hurt, Sulli blocked the hit for him. Naeun leaves at the sight of the bad outcome.
 
"Are you ok? Why didn't you fight back?" asks Sulli.
"I am and if I did you would've been hurt." says Taemin.
"You're stupid, you know that?" says Sulli laughing while crying.
"I know." replies Taemin.
Taemin faints and the gang, with Sulli, takes him to the hospital. At the hospital, Sulli tells the boys to go home and she takes care of Taemin. Taemin opens his eyes and smiles at the sight of Sulli sleeping and holding his hand. He sits up and Sulli wakes up.
 
"Hey." says Sulli, now sitting next to Taemin.
"So, can I be your boyfriend now?" asks a hopeful Taemin.
Sulli smiles and kisses Taemin on the lips. Sulli stops the kiss and says, "Does that answer your question?" 
Taemin nods and holds Sulli's face and pulls her in for another kiss.
 
 
A/N: They kissed!!!! I hope this made up for the long wait. Sorry guys, I'm getting busier because school is about to start where I live. Kisses! xoxo❤❤❤