Chapter 3

My Funny Badboy

It's the second day of the school year and Sulli mourns at the sound of her alarm. Sulli did not want to go to school today. She knew that she has to go because she has to protect her friends. Sulli gets up and gets ready for school. She wasn't afraid of Taemin at all, she was just afraid of what he would do to her friends.

"Good Morning Baby Sis!!! I hope you slept well, breakfast is ready!" says Victoria at the sight of Sulli getting out of her room.

"Good Morning Ssul!!" says Nichkhun as Sulli sits down.

Sulli wanted to tell her sister so bad about Taemin. But, seeing how happy they were, Sulli did not want them to worry about it. Besides, if she ends up telling, Victoria would freak and attack Taemin. And Sulli knows that Taemin would do something to her sister and Nichkhun if they attack Taemin. Sulli promised herself that her ONLY family would never know about Taemin.

.............................

Sulli gets to school and makes her way to her locker to get her textbooks for the day. She opens her locker and finds a note.

Dearest Tough Pretty Girl,

I hope that you're ready for today's surprise! :)

-T

"Aaaaaahhhhhh!!!!"

Sulli froze at the sound of a familiar scream. It definitely sounded like Bae Suzy. She decide to run to where the scream came from.

"Suzy! What happened?!?!?" asks Sulli,Krystal, and Luna.

They found a soaking wet and flour-covered Suzy. Instead of helping her, everyone around her was laughing and taking pictures of her. Sulli took Suzy's hand and took her to the restroom. Krystal and Luna looks for a towel and an extra  uniform in their lockers.

The girls are all in the restroom...

"Alright, we all know who could have possibly done this to our poor Bae Suji and I say we get revenge." says an angry Luna.

"I am so sorry guys, it's my fault that this happened. I asked him for war and it started." says Sulli apologetically.

"Ssul stop that! We're all in the same boat and we're not gonna let them sink us." says Krystal.

"Yah! What they did to me is not so bad. They just made me hungry for some payback." says a furious Suzy.

"Great! We're all on the same page. Leave the revenge to me." says a scary Luna.

.......................

The class before lunch starts and the PRANKSTers walk in with Taemin giving Sulli the evil eyes. Before the boys sat a teacher called  them and they decide to leave their bags on their desks. Luna gets up and holds up a jar of super glue. Luna takes the glue and pours it in the bag of each of the boys. 

The PRANKSTers return and decide to get their music from their bags. The moment that they reach out of their bags, their hand would not budge.

"Boys, what happened?" asks Mrs. Kim 

"Our hands are stuck in our bags." explains Onew.

"Oh my, go to the nurse. I'm sure she has something for that super glue in your bags." says Mrs. Kim.

The boys leave and when they were far enough, everyone in the class started to laugh. The PRANKSTers were downgraded today. 

The girls texted each other saying: REVENGE IS SWEET! 😏

 

Author's note....

I am soooo sorry for the short update today. I am busy helping my aunt's family move and so I won't be able to upload ch.4 until Saturday afternoon. Please be patient with me...thanks guys!! Don't forget to comment because I do read all of them;) xoxo.❤