Chapter 19

My Funny Badboy

3

2

1

"Surprise!" says Dara along with Sulli's friends.

Sulli and Taemin look at their friends with confused faces.

"What's going on?" says Taemin.

"I can explain." says Dara.

"Wait! Can someone please untie me before you explain this?" says Sulli.

"Oh, sorry about that." replies Dara as she goes over to Sulli.

..................................................

After 5 minutes...

"I am so sorry again Taemin and Ssul. I had to do this because I wanted you guys to realize how much you love each other still." says Dara.

"It's okay, we understand your intentions." says Sulli.

"I'm sorry too." says Naeun as she walks in.

"What are you doing here?" says Krystal at the sight of Naeun.

"Relax guys, Naeun didn't do anything wrong . I asked her to do what she did before to Taemin and Sulli because Taemin told me the story of how he found out that Sulli loves him too." explains Dara.

"I guess you guys owe me a thank you for this." says Naeun.

"I guess we do." replies Taemin.

"So, now you guys cleared up the misunderstandings and know that you still love each other. What's next?" says Onew.

Sulli felt confused and she excuses herself and goes outside.

"Taemin, you should go follow her." says Yonghwa.

Taemin nods his head and was about to go outside, when Dara stops him.

"Taem, I just want you to know that I told my parents that I don't want to marry you.  But don't worry, I'm gonna make sure that they help your family's company. I hope that you and Sulli stay happy together." says Dara.

"Thank you." replies Taemin. He goes outside and finds Sulli sitting on a bench.

................................................

"Hey." says Taemin.

"Hey." says Sulli.

"Are you ok?"asks Taemin.

"I think I should be the one asking you that." replies Sulli.

"I'm fine, except I have this pain in my stomach." says Taemin as he starts sounding like he's in pain.

"Oh my gosh! Where is it? Here?! Here?!" says a frantic Sulli.

"Right here." says Taemin as he takes Sulli's hand and places it on his chest.

"I thought the pain was in your stomach." says Sulli.

"There is pain in my stomach, but the pain in my chest is worst." says Taemin.

"Oh..," replies Sulli.

"Ssul, I love you. Every minute and every second of every day. I know that it was wrong of me to leave without telling you but I had to. I wanted you to win and I didn't want to see you sad. Sulli please forgive me." says Taemin.

Sulli starts to tear up. "Pabo!" says Sulli as she hitsTaemin's head.

"I hate you for doing all of those things to me. And I hate myself more because I still love you." says Sulli as she wraps her arms around Taemin's waist.

"I missed you." says Taemin as he kisses Sulli's forehead.

"I missed you too Pabo." replies Sulli.

"Ssul, let's get married." says Taemin.

"Sure, but after a year." replies Sulli.

"That's too long." whines Taemin.

"Then I guess we're not gonna get married." says Sulli.

"Wait! Forget what I said. Fine, I'll wait a year. But why a year?" says Taemin.

"Because, I need to graduate first and you need to fix your company's problem." says Sulli.

"You're probably right and I'm sure that Vic-unnie wants you to finish school first." says Taemin in agreement.

"We go back to Korea tomorrow Taem. But, I want you to know that I love you and only you. Lee Taemin, I promise to marry you a year after today." says Sulli.

"I know you will. I love you Choi Sulli." says Taemin.

"I love you too, Lee Taemin." replies Sulli.

..............................................................

"Good job guys!" says Krystal to her friends.

"They probably talked about getting married." says Dara.

"Speaking of getting married." says Suzy while looking at Luna.

"What? Why are you looking at me?" says Luna.

"Luna, that's a nice ring you got there. It looks exactly like the one that Onew bought yesterday." says Minho.

"Alright! We're busted. Me and Luna are getting married." says Onew.

"Congratulations!" says Krystal. "I'm so happy for you unnie." says Krystal as she hugs Luna.

"So, when's the wedding?" says L.

"Next month." says Luna.

"That fast?" says Suzy.

"Yes! Because we want to be together forever already." says Luna.

"I agree and all of you are invited. Dara we hope you can join us too." says Onew.

"Oh don't worry Onew. She'll be there because I need a date to your wedding." says Yonghwa.

The group of friends continue to talk and laugh all night long as the two love birds sit outside.

Author's Note:

New update!! I finally reached 100 subbies. Thanks everyone!! Kisses! xoxo♥♥♥