Chapter 14

My Funny Badboy
Welcome to the 2013 Miss Seoul Pageant. Today 15 of Seoul's most astonishing women will compete for the role of being Miss Seoul.
 
Sulli is at the back, waiting for all of them to be called on stage. She feels very uneasy because every girl with her looked beautiful. She feels like an ugly duckling in a pond filled with beautiful swans. She looks over at the audience and she sees Taemin and her friends with Vic and Tiff, sitting in the front row.
 
"She's looking." says Luna.
 
"Fighting!!" says all of them.
 
Sulli nods her head and smiles back at them. Somehow, she felt assured that her friends were there.
 
Next we have number 22,  Choi Sulli.
 
Sullo stands up and walks towards the mic on the stage as her number was called. 22 was Vic's fave number, so they chose it for luck.
 
"Annyeong! My name is Choi Sulli. I am 19 years old and I believe that Miss Seoul is a woman who is determined and inspiring. I believe that I...am that woman. Thank you." says Sulli.
......................................
 
The competition was going well for Sulli. She was able to do every challenge perfectly. It was down to the last two, her...and Uee. Sulli felt confident that she would be able to win, until she sees Taemin get up and leave. All of a sudden, she lost her words.
 
"Where's he going?" asks Krystal to Minho.
 
"I'm not sure...Yong, go follow him." says Minho.
 
Yonghwa gets up from his seat and goes after his friend.
 
"Taem! Wait! Why did you leave? Sulli needs you!" says Yonghwa.
 
"Yong, I just got off the phone with my mom." says Taemin.
 
"What did she say?" says Yong.
 
"She said that if Sulli wins, I have to go to New York and prove that I can be a man. She said that that's the catch if Sulli wins and she approves of her." says Taemin.
 
"How are you gunna explain this to Sulli? She'll be super happy if she wins and this news would make her feel very sad." says Yonghwa.
 
"I know. That's why I'm not gunna leave until the party after she wins. Yong, promise me that you'll take care of her while I'm gone." says Taemin.
 
"I promise...I'll take care of her for you." replies Yonghwa.
 
And now the time has come for the winner of the pageant. Our Miss Seoul 2013 is no other than Choi Sulli.
 
Sulli with the rest of her friends jump for joy and they formed a big group hug.
 
A tear falls from Taemin's eye when he leans in towards Sulli's face to give her her congratulatory kiss and hug.
 
Sulli felt that something was wrong but she didn't bother asking Taemin because she didn't want to ruin the moment.
...............................
 
At the after party.....
 
Sulli looks for Taemin at the party but he wasn't there. She decides to call him but he doesn't answer. She sees Yonghwa and goes to him, hoping that he knows where Taemin would be.
 
"Yong!" says Sulli.
 
"Hey Ssul. You looking for Taem?" replies Yong.
 
"Yeah, do you know where he is?" says Sulli. 
 
"Ssul, I'm so sorry but he left for New York. His plane left ten minutes ago." says Yong. 
 
Sulli couldn't reply to Yong. She couldn't believe what she just heard. Taemin is gone....
 
 
 
A/N: New update!! Sorry to do this to TaeLli guys, but don't worry everything will be ok. KISSES!!! XOXO♥♥♥