Chapter 4

My Funny Badboy

 

It's lunchtime and the girls are almost done eating. Luna was the first one to finish, she excuses herself so that she could throw away her trash. She gets up and SPLASH! Luna accidentally splashed juice on Taemin.
 
"I'm so sorry that you were too stupid to not notice me getting up."says Luna.
Taemin got really pissed and pushes Luna. Sulli gets up and helps Luna up.
"How dare you do that to her?"says Sulli.
"You asked for war right? Well, here ya go."says an angry Taemin.
 
Sulli couldn't control her anger any longer. She walks in front of Taemin, holds her fist up and punches him in the face.
"I sure hope that I didn't break your pretty face." says Sulli, which she regrets.
.......................
It's finally the end of the day and Sulli is hoping to finally go home and rest.
 
"Goodbye guys!"says Sulli.
"Goodbye Ssul!! and Ssul, fighting!!!"says the girls.
 
Sulli walks out, she was thinking of ways to stop what she has started with Taemin. She thinks that there must be a reason why Taemin is acting the way he is acting right now. 
Sulli is getting close to her house when a black van shows up and a group of secret agent looking men took her.
 
after 30 mins...
 
Sulli opens her eyes and finds herself in a beautiful dress with a candlelit dinner in front of her. She looks around and sees a butler, she calls him and asks who caused her to be here. He looks in the other direction and points to the guy taking his seat in front of Sulli. Sulli couldn't believe her eyes it was Taemin.
 
"What the heck is it this time?"asks Sulli.
"What? Isn't this what you wanted? You acted so tough because you want me to notice you right? You act like you hate me but the truth is you're in love with me right?"says Taemin.
"You think that low of me? I will never EVER fall for a guy like you. You are such a jerk." Sulli stands and asks the butler the way out.
 
Sulli makes her way out and when she was out she looked at the place she came out of. It was a castle like place, the building was fit for a king and queen and outside was a beautiful garden and a huge fountain. She sees the gate and makes her way out, outside she sees the words: Lee Residence, posted on a card on the gate. She, was in the devil's lair.
.........
Days past after the incident and the PRANKSTers were not seen in school. Luna, who has started talking to Onew to know Taemin's plans, says that the group was on vacation for awhile so the girls have peace until next week.
...........
Taemin's POV
I am so surprised that a girl would be the one to defeat me. I decided to take the group on vacation so that I can get away from Choi Sulli for awhile. I can't get her out of my head. I want to hate her but I can't. There's something inside of me telling me to not hate her. It seems that there's a part of me that wants to care for Sulli and be with Sulli. I sure hope that I am not falling for her.
........
It's the start of a new week and Sulli is a no show at school. Taemin has been looking for her since the first class and she wasn't there. He finally it up and asked Onew to ask Luna about Sulli. Onew was surprised that Taemin knew about the Luna thing and he did what Taemin asked so that he can stay on Taemin's good side.
 
It turns out that Sulli was out sick and was alone at home because her sister Victoria and Nichkhun were out of town for a business trip. Taemin felt worried and he decided to skip school and he went to Sulli's house.
.........
Sulli's POV
I really hate Mondays and the worst part about this Monday is the fact that I'm home alone and I have the flu. I hate being sick, I really don't like catching up with lessons and homework. I'm here at home lying down on the couch, watching a rerun of Full House and I'm really hungry. I would get up and make something but I'm too sick to even lift a finger. Suddenly, the doorbell rings.
 
I whine as I get up to answer the door. Why would someone go to our house now? I open the door and I couldn't believe who I am seeing at this very moment. The person standing in front of me is Lee Taemin and he's carrying stuff for a sick person.
 
"Um, can I come in?" He asks me.
"Give me one good reason why I should let you in." I say to him.
"Because your sick, you're hungry and I brought food for you." Explains Taemin.
"Your lucky I'm really hungry. Come in." I tell him.
 
Taemin goes to the kitchen and starts cooking. I look at him and he looks so different. He was not the arrogant and mean Taemin that I met before. He looks innocent, like a child, and...
 
"Sulli?"
I snapped out of my trance and realize that Taemin just told me to go to the table because he's done with the soup.
I take my seat and when I was about to take the spoon, he takes it and tells me that he's going to feed me. WEIRDO!
 
"What do you think?" Taemin asks.
"It's pretty good." I say.
Taemin smiles at my remarks as he gets another spoonful of soup for me. I can't help but stare at him. His eyes were sparkly and he looked so cute in the teddy bear apron he's wearing. 
 
No! This is wrong I shouldn't be thinking about him like this. I hate him right? Or do I?
 
To wake myself up I reach for the glass of water next to Taemin, he reaches for it too and our hands meet. He lets go and I drink my water, I accidentally cough while drinking and the water spilled out of my mouth. So embarrassing.
 
Taemin takes a paper towel and uses it to wipe my mouth, our eyes meet. Suddenly my heart is beating so fast. Our faces get closer and closer. Our lips were an inch away from kissing. Then, I realize, I don't hate Taemin, I've fallen for him. We get closer and closer, until....
 
 
A/N:
Oh my gosh! Are they gunna kiss? I hope you guys liked this chapter and I hope it makes up for the really short Chapter 3. Don't forget to comment, share, and add me of you like my stories. Kisses, xoxoxo❤❤❤