Chapter 18

My Funny Badboy

"Sulli I...I still love you." says Taemin.

Sulli acted like she didn't here what Taemin said and changes the subject.

"So...why do you and Dara think that this restaurant we're going to is good?" says Sulli.

"Sulli I still have feelings for you." says Taemin, hoping to get something out of Sulli.

"What did you think of the movie?" says Sulli still trying to change the subject.

Taemin pulls over and stops the car.

"Choi Sulli. You are still the only girl that I approve for me." says Taemin.

Sulli knows that she can no longer change the subject and she starts to tear up.

"Ssul, I know you're hurt by the fact that I'm engaged to Dara. But Sulli, the day you guys came to the office was the day that I was gonna tell Dara about us. Ssul, please believe me. I still love you." explains Taemin.

"Taem, I hear you. But, I can't tell you what I truly feel right now. I'm confused. Just....just give me time to think about this." says Sulli.

Taemin starts the car and they continue their way to the restaurant.

...........................................................................

Everybody! Everybody!! Every Everybody!

Meanwhile in the car, Dara and the others are singing to everys song that plays on the radio. Once the song finished, Dara decides to tell the guys about what's bothering her mind.

"Um, guys......" says Dara.

"Yes?" says Krystal.

"The truth is, I know about Sulli and Taemin. Mrs. Lee told me about the two of them and instructed me to marry Taemin so that Sulli wouldn't be a part of his life anymore. But, yesterday I realized that Taemin and Sulli truly love each other. I saw it in the way that they looked at each other." explains Dara.

"It's okay Dara. Thank you for understanding their situation." says Suzy.

"Thank you. To make up for it, I did something for Sulli and Taemin." says Dara.

"We're not really heading to the restaurant are we, Dara?" says L.

Dara nods her head.

"We will go there though. Just an hour later." says Dara.

"Dara, what did you do?" says Luna.

"Here's the plan I did. I....."

...............................................................

Sulli and Taemin arrive at the restaurant and they find out that their friends are not there yet. They both walk in, and sees that there is no one at the restaurant but them. They were about to call their friends when the lights go off and Sulli is taken by someone.

The light goes back on and Taemin sees Sulli tied to a chair with a bomb attached to her.

Taemin was about to go to her, when a familiar figure walks towards them.

"You guys didn't think that it was all over did you?" says Son Naeun as she walks out.

"Son Naeun." says Taemin.

"Yes my dear, and just like before if you do so much as scratch one of my men's face, your precious girlfriend will blow up into pieces." says Naeun as she takes out the button that sets off the bomb.

"Taemin, fight back! Don't mind me!" says Sulli.

"Choi Sulli. CLOSE your eyes."

This time,Sulli did as she was told and she closes her eyes. 

A tear drops from her eye everytime she hears a cry of pain coming from Taemin. She really wishes that they make it out alive. If they do, she promises that she will no longer let him go. She will fight his mom for their love.

"This is no fun. Boys stop hitting him. I have a better idea." says Naeun as she presses the button that activates the bomb.

Naeun leaves and Taemin finally gained the energy to stand up and go to Sulli.

"Pabo!" says Sulli as she cries.

Taemin walks over to her and hugs her.

"Taem, get out of here. I want you to live." says Sulli.

"Ssul, I can't live without you. The bomb will explode in 15 seconds, I want to spend every second with you." says Taem.

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

Author's Note: 

New update!! 2 chapters left guys! What will happen to our TaeLli? Did any of you think that Naeun was gone forever? Kisses! xoxoxo ❤❤❤