Chapter 13

My Funny Badboy

"Whaaaat?!?!?" says Sulli after hearing what Taemin just told her.

"You have to enter the Miss Seoul Pageant and win. You don't have to worry because I've talked to Vic-unnie and Tiffanny-unnie and they are willing to help you out." explains Taemin.

"I don't know Taem. I've seen that pageant before and every girl there is extremely beautiful and talented." says Sulli.

"Ssul! Don't you dare say that. You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. I've seen what those girls do in the pageant, they are nowhere close to what you are capable of." says Taemin.

"We agree Ssul! We're all here to help you so you have nothing to worry about." says Krystal.

"I'll do it. For you Taem and for the sake of our relationship." says Sulli.

"Yay!" says Taemin and the other guys.

................................................

In Mrs. Lee's office........

Lee is in her office calling someone.

"Hello? Mrs. Lee?" says the other person on the line.

"Yes. Uee, dear, how would you like to enter the Miss Seoul Pageant?" says Mrs. Lee.

...............................

After talking about the pageant with their friends, Sulli and Taemin decide to go to the park.

"Ssul, I promise you that I will do everything I can to protect you and save our relationship." says Taemin.

"I believe you Taem. And I want you to know that I love you so much." says Sulli.

Taemin faces Sulli and they share a passionate kiss.

..............................................

Days of training for the pageant passes and the day of the pageant has arrived. Sulli and the gang enter the building and as they walk in they see many beautiful women. They were about to register when a girl calls Taemin.

"Taem!!" says the girl.

Sulli looks at the girl and sees how beautiful she is. Her hair was black as the dark and her eyes were a beautiful shade of chestnut. Her skin was smooth as silk and milky white.

"Uee?" says Taemin as the girl runs to him while giving him a hug.

"Taemin-ssi I missed you so much." says Uee. Taemin breaks free fron the hug and takes Sulli's hand.

"It's nice to see you again Uee. This is my girlfriend her name is Sulli." says Taemin.

"Annyeong! I'm Uee. Nice to meet you." says Uee. Sulli intorduces herself and they shake each other's hands.

"Well, it's nice to see you again Taem-oppa. I'll see you later, I have to get ready for the pageant. Upon hearing that Uee was part of the pageant, Sulli feels much more afraid. She wonders if she can compete with someone as beautiful as Uee.

 

Author's Note: Hello my lovelies!!! New update! I hope you like it! KISSES!! XOXOXO♥♥♥