Chapter 16

My Funny Badboy
The girls and the guys wake up and decide to go out for breakfast at a local diner near Taemin's company.
 
"So, after we eat we're gunna visit Taemin." says Yonghwa.
 
Sulli stops eating at the sound of Taemin's name. Somehow, she feels like something wrong will happen when they see each other.
 
"Ssul, are you ok?" asks Luna.
 
Sulli nods her head and continues eating, so that her friends don't worry about her.
 
"I heard his mom went back to Korea for awhile so, we should be able to visit Taemin without any problems." says Minho.
 
They finish eating and make their way to the company. They walk in the building and towards the front desk area.
 
"Hello! Welcome to the Lee Enterprise." says the woman at the desk.
 
"Hi! We are here to see Mr.Lee Taemin." says Yonghwa.
 
"Right this way Sir. He is on the 15th floor of the building. His secretary will be there to help you." says the woman.
 
"Great. Thank you." replies Yonghwa.
 
They all get in the elevator and each time it goes up a floor Sulli's heart beats faster and faster. They get to the 15th floor and the doors open.
 
"Hi, we are here to see Mr. Lee." says Minho.
 
"Go ahead through this door and he will be with you shortly." says the secretary.
....................................................
 
Taemin just finished his meeting and makes his way back to his office. 
 
"Jiyeon is my 10 am appointment here?" says Taemin.
 
"Yes, Mr. Lee. They are inside waiting for you." says Jiyeon.
 
Taemin walks in the room and sees the person that he was yearning to see, Choi Sulli.
.....................................................
 
"Yah! Lee Taemin! We finally get to see you again. How have you been? You look so professional now." says Onew.
 
"Wow. You guys surprised me, I didn't know that all of you would be here." says Taemin.
 
"Well, here we are. Wow, your office is amazing." says Luna.
 
"It's good enough for me." says Taemin.
 
"There he is." says Minho.
 
Taemin was about to speak to Sulli when a knock is heard on his door.
 
"Come in." says Taemin.
 
"Mr. Lee, Ms. Park is here to see you." says Jiyeon.
 
Before Taemin could answer the girl makes her way in.
 
"Oppa! I brought you brunch." says the girl after setting her bags down and running towards Taemin to hug him. She notices his friends.
 
"Oppa, who are they?" asks the girl.
 
"They're my friends from Seoul." says Taemin.
 
"Annyeong! Nice to meet you all. I'm Park Sandara, but I'm known as Dara. I'm Taemin's fiancée." says Dara.
 
They all froze at the sound of the word fiancée. Sulli didn't know what to feel, her heart starts to slow down.
 
"Dara, this is Minho and his girlfriend Krystal. This is L and his girlfriend Suzy. This is Onew and his girlfriend Luna. This is Yonghwa and this is Sulli-"
 
"Yonghwa's girlfriend." says Sulli after linking her arm through Yonghwa's arm.
 
Everyone was shocked at what Sulli just said. Sulli was too, but she knows it is the only way that she wouldn't be involved in Taemin's and Dara's relationship.
 
"What?" whispers Yonghwa. Sulli gives him a wink and he knows that she needs help. He decides to play along.
 
"Yeah. We've been together for a year." says Yonghwa.
 
"Great. Hey, since we're all couples here, we should all go out and catch a movie." says Dara.
 
Sulli looks at her friends and sees them shaking their heads. But she knew what she had to do.
 
"That's a great idea. It'll give us a chance to get to know each other Dara. Let's all go tonight at 6." says Sulli.
 
"Awesome!" says Dara.
 
Krystal nudges Minho, signaling him to get them out of the situation.
 
"Ah, look at the time. We'd love to stay and chat but we still have places to go. We'll see the two of you later. C'mon guys." says Minho.
 
They all leave and Taemin is furious inside because of what Sulli has done. He was planning to tell Dara about Sulli today.
 
 
 
 
A/N: Update!! Thanks to those who keep reading!! Kisses!!! XOXO❤️❤️❤️