Chapter 8

My Funny Badboy

 

"Alright guys! We have a whole week off of school, what do we want to do or where should we go?" asks Onew as everyone took their seats at a cafe near their houses.
"Not much. Ssul and I have to practice our lines for the musical and dances. If we are going somewhere, we could only stay for 4 days starting tomorrow." says Taemin.
"Awww. But, if that happens then we wouldn't have much time to enjoy." says Krystal.
"I have an idea." says Luna.
Everyone focused their attention on Luna, hoping that her idea is great.
"Why don't we just leave today, let's think of a place we wanna go to, then we'll pack, and since Onew has a private jet, we can take it there." explains Luna.
"That's a great idea. Alright, after the count of 5 I want everyone to tell me a place they want to go to one by one." replies Sulli.
1 2 3 4 5...
"I want to go to Japan." says Onew.
"Me too." says a smiling Luna.
Everyone rolls their eyes.
"I'm kinda feeling Japan too." says Sulli.
"Alright then, I guess we're set for Japan, unless any of you oppose?" says Taemin.
"We're good with Japan." replies Krystal, Taemin, Suzy, and L.
They all go home quickly and pack for the trip. They all met at Onew's house and drive together to the airport. 
"I'm so happy that I'm getting to go on a vacation with the people I want to be with on a vacation." says Sulli to Taemin.
"Me too. The best part is that I'm going with MY girl." says Taemin giving Sulli a kiss on the lips.
"You know, there are a lot of beautiful girls in Japan." says Sulli to Taemin.
"I understand. But no other girl is as beautiful as you. I don't care if there are other beautiful girls there in Japan, I promise you that I will only look at you." says Taemin.
Sulli found it sweet of Taemin to say that, honestly she trusted Taemin but she just wanted to make sure that she wouldn't be hurt when they go to Japan.
"Welcome to Japan!" says Onew as they arrive in Narita Airport.
"I'm so excited!" says Luna holding Onew's hand.
"Me too. But before we get started with our vacation, let's go to the luggage area." says Suzy.
......................................
They make their way to the luggage area, when Sulli notices a poster on the wall to her right. She lets go of Taemin's hand and walks over to the poster. She looks at the poster and sees Taemin with his hand around a pretty girl's waist. Taemin notices the poster on the wall and runs quickly towards Sulli.
"Sulli, I..." Taemin was cut off by Sulli.
"Let's just go and get the luggage." says Sulli taking Taemin's hand. She didn't want to talk about the poster, since they just landed she doesn't want the issue to add onto her jet lag. She also knew that the poster was for work so there is no point in being mad over it.
Taemin looks at Sulli and notices that she doesn't seem happy. He knew that the reason was the poster. The truth is the poster was a promo for a clothing line in Japan. He worked on it with Kwon Yuri, it was during the summer before school started. He didn't think that Sulli would see it.
Sulli still feels uneasy because of the poster, she did feel a bit of jealousy because she is just the same as any other girl. She didn't want to see her boyfriend with another girl nor holding another girl.
............................................
They got their luggage and Sulli feels bad because she knows that she is acting a little cold to Taemin. Onew leads the way to their limo, Taemin tries to hold Sulli's hand in the car but she let go. Taemin feels sad and decided to talk to Sulli when they arrive at the hotel.
They get to the hotel and they get a pent house suite that had two large bedrooms. They get settled in and Sulli decided that she needs to take a breather. She goes to the terrace while everyone hung out in the living room. Suzy and L are in the kitchen cooking their dinner. Taemin sees Sulli leave and follow her outside.
Sulli leans on the rails and looks at the sunset. She doesn't want to be cold to Taemin anymore but she's really jealous. Hey. Sulli is startled, Taemin gives her a back hug. His hug felt so good that she forgot about her jealousy, but she knew that Taemin deserves an apology.
"I'm sorry for being so cold to you. I was just jealous at the fact that your hand was on another girl." says Sulli sincerely.
"Well, now my arms are wrapped around the girl I love and want my arms to be on."  says Taemin.
With those words Sulli is assured, she looks up at Taemin and he looks into her eyes. He leans in and kisses his girl on her beautiful lips.
...................................................
"Dinner's ready!" says Suzy and L.
"Mmmmm. This smells good." says Minho and Krystal.
"Because we're in Japan, we decided to make Japanese food. We have curry rice, miso soup, California roll, and spicy tuna roll." announced Suzy.
They all feed each other except for Luna and Onew.
"Hey Lu, look at them they're all like KhunToria. They're all hands free couples, I'm jealous." whines Onew.
"Yeah. Here." replies Luna, she took a bunch of California rolls and stuffed it in Onew's mouth. Onew does the same and everyone starts laughing at them.
....................................
They are all stuffed with food and decided to watch a movie. Krystal gets a bunch of popcorn and makes a bowl for everyone. They decide to watch a scary movie, almost all the girls were scared and clinging to their boyfriends except for Luna. For her it was the other way around, Onew is the one clinging onto her for dear life.
They finish the movie and they decide to play a game before going to bed. They decide to play spin the bottle truth or dare. But first, they go to their rooms and get ready for bed. The girls bought couple pajamas and forced the guys to wear them. The girls walk out and are ashamed because they didn't have any make up on. The guys did what they're suppose to and told them that they were stil beautiful.
"Alright, maknae spins first." says Luna.
Krystal takes the bottle and spins it. The bottle lands on L, she asks truth or dare and he picks dare. He takes a paper from the dare cup and he read it out loud. It said: Kiss your girlfriend on the lips in front of everyone for at least 30 seconds.
Suddenly Suzy and L felt embarrassed, but everyone else were too busy taking out their phones to time them. L kissed Suzy and everyone was gushing over them. Suzy was surprised, but kissed him back after 5 seconds. To make it even more surprising for Suzy, she realized that it was her first kiss with L.
 
The game goes on until every one has done at least 3 dares and 3 truths. They all say goodnight to each other and separate for bed. Sulli knew that Taemin's birthday is in two days and she already has a plan.
 
Author's Note:
New update!!:) what do you guys think? I hope you didn't wait too long. Kisses! xoxo ❤❤❤