Chapter 15

My Funny Badboy

  5 months has passed since Taemin left for New York. Sulli decided to focus on her studies while Taemin was away. They haven't heard anything from Taemin. Even Minho who is his closest friend hasn't heard anything. 

Sulli misses Taemin a lot. For the first 2 months since he left, Sulli would cry herself to sleep every night. She even missed a week of school.
5 months without Taemin made Sulli realize that if Taemin is working hard she should too. Victoria felt bad for Sulli because she's been working really hard, so today she asked Krystal and the gang to take Sulli out.


.......................................................


"This is nice guys. We haven't done this in a while." says Sulli.


They were back in their favorite cafe and it feels like old times again. 


Yonghwa was with them and he had a chance to get close to Sulli. He wanted to keep his promise to Taemin that he will take care of Sulli. Yonghwa feels hurt whenever Sulli calls him to talk about how sad she is that Taemin left. He still loves her, but he doesn't want to take advantage of this time and make Sulli fall for him. He already accepted the truth that Sulli loves Taemin.


"So guys. Tomorrow is our last day of school. Where should we go for summer vacation?" says Minho.
"No one answer that question." says Onew.
"Why?" asks Suzy.
"Because we already have a place picked out." says L.
"We do? How do I not know about this?" says Minho.
"Sorry hyung. It was suppose to be a surprise gift for you. But I guess the cat is out of the bag." explains Onew.
"Well, where are we going then?" asks Sulli.
"New York." says Yonghwa.
"Jinja? We're going to America?" says Luna.
"Yeah. It'll give us a chance to meet with Taem too." says Onew.
They all smiled and cheered because they are finally going out of the country. As they celebrated, Sulli is off to the side with a blank face.
"Ssul, are you okay?" asks Krystal.
"Yeah. I just....I just don't know what I'm gunna say when I see him." says Sulli.
"Don't worry Ssul, we got your back." says Onew.
"Yeah and if Taemin does something stupid to you. We'll be there to talk some sense into him." says L.
"Thanks guys!" replies Sulli.
She smiles to assure her friends that she feels okay. But inside, she is afraid of the fact that she could get hurt upon meeting Taemin.


...............................................


Morning comes and everyone meets at the airport. The PRANKSTers and the girls looked so handsome and beautiful in their airport fashion.
Onew and Luna wore matching couple shirts. Luna's shirt says "I'm in love with this chicken." with an arrow pointing towards Onew and Onew's shirt says "My Vitamin" with the arrow pointing towards Luna. Suzy wore a matching red plaid shirt with L. Krystal wore shorts and a sky blue hi-low top with her black converse and Minho wore jeans and a sky blue long sleeve. Yonghwa wore jeans and a dark blue button up. While Sulli wore floral shorts with a pink tank and a crochet cardigan with her white sneakers.
They boarded the plane and as soon as the plane left, they all fell asleep.


..................................................


Sulli is soundly asleep when Krystal wakes her up.


"Ssul. The plane's about to land." says Krys.


Sulli sits up and puts on her seatbelt. She looks out the window and thinks about what her reaction would be when she sees HIM. Would she be happy? Would he be happy to see her?


The plane lands and they all take a cab to the hotel. L and Onew picked out the hotel room and when they went in, it was beautiful. They have a whole floor to themselves and two big rooms with 3 beds and 2 king sized beds.


"Alright everyone. Let's all get some sleep, we'll eat and shop tomorrow." says Onew.
"We're also gunna visit Taemin tomorrow." says Minho.


They all agreed with the plan and went to bed. Before Sulli slept, she looked out the window and saw a shooting star.


I wish that tomorrow will be a good day.
 

 


A/N: New update!!! Thank you for everyone's support. I'm sad to announce that there are only 5 chapters left for this fanfic. TaeLli fighting!! Kisses!!! XOXO♥♥♥