Chapter 7

My Funny Badboy

"Woah! Stop! What is up with you two, you're surrounded by a lot of ants." says Luna at the sight of Sulli and Taemin walking in with their arms around each other.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Say what you all need to say. It turns out me and Taemin don't hate each other." explains Sulli.

"I guess, it is true. The more ya hate the more you love." says Suzy.

"Ssul, does Vic unnie know about this?" asks Krystal.

Sulli and Taemin froze at Krystal's question. They completely forgot to tell Victoria and Nichkhun about the relationship that they started.

"She does. You know, after...tonight." replies Sulli.

"You better tell her before she finds out from someone else." says Krystal.

"Hey look at that, your bestest friend is absent today." says Suzy.

"She better not show up today or else I will do things to her that would make her regret ever coming to this school." says Luna.

"Thanks guys. But there's no need to be angry because what she did made me realize how much I love Taemin." says Sulli hugging Taemin.

The gang roll their eyes at what Sulli said because they couldn't believe that her who always hated Taemin would say such a statement. The bell rings and everyone goes to their regular seats.

"Good Morning kids!" says Mrs. Park.

"Good Morning Mrs.Park!" the students reply.

"Today, I'm going to announce the lead characters of our musical which will be next Saturday. I'm giving your week off to memorize your lines. Then we will meet here in school early that Saturday morning to put the lead characters and minor characters together. Without further a do, the lead characters for our musical are Lee Taemin and Choi Sulli. You guys are expected to meet during the week off and study the songs and lines together." says Mrs.Park.

Taemin feels happy at the fact that he has an excuse to spend more time with Sulli. However, Taemin looks at Sulli and notices how worried she looks, he wonders why Sulli's face looked like that.

...............................................................

After school............

"Hey. Are you ready to meet my sister?"asks Sulli as her and Taemin get in his car.

"Yeah! Don't worry about it. I'll make sure that your sister loves me." answers Taemin.

"Okay and you're right my sister is chill after all." says Sulli.

"Hey Ssul, how do you feel about being the lead character in the musical with me?" asks Taemin.

"I feel happy that it's with you but I feel scared at the same time because I don't really like performing in front of a lot of people." explains Sulli.

"I can't believe that you're actually scared of something. But, don't worry, just look at me and only me. Pretend that you're only singing to me." says Taemin supportively.

"I feel so lucky to have you." says Sulli gleefully and holding Taemin's hand.

They arrive at Sulli's place and luckily Victoria and Nichkhun were home. Sulli walks in and is surprised to see that the table was set for a special dinner and her sister prepared her specialty dishes.

"Oh, Sulli, you and your boyfriend are here." says Victoria.

"Unnie, why do we have all this special stuff, how did you know that I was bringing my boyfriend today?" says a surprised Sulli.

"Hey, donsaeng Taemin. Thanks for giving me a call before you came here." says Victoria.

"Donsaeng Taemin?!?!? How do you guys know each other?" says a confused Sulli.

"Ssul, the truth is Taemin left his wallet here when he took care of you and I found it underneath your night stand when Nichk and I got back from the trip. I gave him a call and he skipped one of his classes to come here and get his wallet. We talked for a little bit and he told me how much he cares about you and I also thanked him for taking good care of you when I wasn't here to take care of you at a time where you needed me." explains Victoria.

"So I guess, this whole dinner thing is just for you to find out that me and him are officially together now?" asks Sulli.

"Yeah. You could think of it that way and I also invited Taemin over for dinner anyway so we're good." says Victoria.

The apartment was filled with laughter all night long. Victoria would tell Taemin embarassing stories about Sulli and Sulli would hit Taemin everytime he laughs too hard. Taemin and Nichkhun got along pretty well, specially when they played games because it was boys against girls. Of course, the girls would always win and the boys receive the punishments they were to wear dresses from Victoria and Sulli and wear makeup. Sulli took a picture of girl Taemin with her kissing his cheek and made it her phone's wallpaper. Taemin decided to sleepover because he's having so much fun that he doesn't want to go home.

Victoria had Taemin and Sulli sleep in the living room so that they weren't alone in a room. Victoria and Nich go to bed while Sulli and Taemin clean up. Sulli finishes and she goes to their balcony to look at the stars. Taemin finishes and follows Sulli, he enters the balcony and give Sulli a back hug.

"I'm so happy that you get along with my sister and my brother in law." says Sulli.

"I told you that they would love me." says Taemin.

Sulli smiles and turns around to hug him.

"Close your eyes Ssul. I have something to give you." says Taemin.

Sulli feels Taemin put a necklace on her. He tells her to open her eyes and she sees a heart necklace that had the letter T on one side and the letter S on the other. Sulli knew what it meant and she feels so happy, she kisses him on the lips and hugs him tightly after.The two go to bed with a smile on their faces excited for what tomorrow has for them.

A/N: Hey guys!! I hope this update isn't too short. I will try to update at least once or twice a week, sorry I'm trying to finish anything else I need to do before classes start where I live. Kisses!! xoxoxo ❤❤❤