Chapter 10

My Funny Badboy

Yong-hwa’s POV

I’m happy to finally be back here in Korea, my parents sent me to America to study and forget about a girl I loved. I get my schedule from the office and it turns out that me and the other  PRANKSTers have the same classes. I make my way to the first class and when I walk in I was shocked. There I saw a girl, holding hands with Taemin. I know I shouldn’t care, but her face, she looks exactly like the girl that I loved.

………………………………………..

“Yong!” says Taemin as he sees his friend who just came back.

“Hey.” says Yong-hwa still staring at Sulli.

“Hey girls, this is Yong, he was part of our group until he left to study in America. Yong this is Luna, Suzy, Krystal, and Sulli my girlfriend.” introduces Taemin.

Yong-hwa was relieved when he heard the name of the girl, she wasn’t her. But Yong felt something, he felt something wrong, he’s falling for Sulli at first sight.

“Nice to meet you girls. And I see that all of you got a girlfriend. I feel left out.” says Yong jokingly.

“Sorry Yong. We’ll take you out tonight so you can find one.” replies Taemin.

“So, is there anything I need to do to catch up in this class?” asks Yong, still looking at Sulli.

“Not really. All we did was a musical and right now we have a week of free time.” says Sulli. She assumed that the question was for her since he was looking at her.

They take their seats and throughout the whole day, Sulli can’t help but notice that Yong is always looking at her. She thinks that Yong is a nice guy and she wants to get to know him more. She figured that she would talk to him after school.

………………..after school……………

“Yong!” says Sulli trying to catch up with Yong.

“Oh, hey. Sulli, right?” says Yong as he sees Sulli.

“Yeah, I just wanted to ask why you kept looking at me today.” says Sulli.

“Sorry. It’s just that you remind me of someone in my past.” replies Yong.

“It’s ok. Can I ask who that person is?” asks Sulli.

“It’s better not to tell you., it’s the past I should forget about it. Let’s just start over.” says Yong holding out his hand.

Sulli nods her head and shakes his hand, Yong was about to ask her for coffee when Taemin showed up.

“Hey Ssul! I was looking for you.” says Taemin.

“Sorry. I was talking to Yong, you know helping him catch up with our classes.” replies Sulli.

“That’s so nice of you. Anyway, Yong it’s time for us to go to your party. Onew’s got the limo and the girls are coming.” says Taemin.

Yong nods and felt a little bit of jealousy when Sulli takes Taemin’s hand so that they could go to the limo. He knows that what he’s feeling is wrong, but he can’t help it. He already let one girl from his past go, he can’t lose another one.

The party was fun, Taemin was being such a little kid to Sulli, the other’s found it annoying but Sulli found it adorable. Yong couldn’t help but just sit and feel the pain of jealousy.

……………………………………………….

The next day, Taemin was absent because he was too tired from the party last night. Yong felt that this is his chance to get to know Sulli and try to make her fall for him.

After school, Yong and Sulli go out for coffee, Sulli approved of going with Yong because she wants to know him more.

“So, how long have you and Taemin been together?” asks Yong.

“Not long, a few months. You said that you don’t have a girlfriend, do you mind if I ask why?” says Sulli.

“The truth is, there is this girl that I’ve had my eye on since I met her yesterday.” replies Yong.

“Really? So that must mean she goes to our school. Do I know her?” asks Sulli.

“Too many questions. I’ll leave it as a mystery to you.” replies Taemin.

Sulli makes a sulk face and Yong found it very adorable. Afterwards, they go out and take a walk in the park. Sulli had so much fun with Yong, he was such a gentleman. She was surprised because at school he’s a quiet guy and he is always seen just reading a book.

Yong drops Sulli off at her house and before she opens the door, Yong takes her hand and pulls her in for a hug.

“Today was fun, thank you for going with me.” says Yong as he hugs Sulli. Sulli is surprised by the hug. She felt that it was wrong but his hug felt right to her as well. They didn’t let go of each other until…

“What’s going on here?” says Taemin while holding a bouquet of flowers and a gift.

 

Author’s Note:

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Tell me what you think in the comments below. There are only 10 chapters left for this story, I hope you guys keep reading until the end. Kisses!! xoxoxo  ❤❤❤