Chapter 1

My Funny Badboy

It's springtime and the two sisters, Sulli and Victoria, along with Victoria's husband Nickhun, have just moved into their new apartment in Seoul. Sulli is about to start her new school year at Hansung High. Her sister Vic has been taking care of her since the death of their parents in a car accident 3 years ago. Victoria treasures her sister more than anything in the world.

"Hey Ssul, your first day of school is tomorrow, are you excited?" Vic asked Sulli during dinner. 

"Yeah, but I'm a little nervous because I have to make new friends again." said a disappointed Sullli. Sulli isn't really great at making friends and she's very nervous about getting through her senior year. 

...

Morning comes and Sulli jumps right out of her bed at the sound of her alarm. She was hoping to find her classes by herself but it was too confusing for her to find 8 classes in a huge school. Luckily, Sulli was able to find a girl named Krystal who is in the same grade as her. Krystal is a very beautiful girl, she looked so sweet and  very nice. Sulli was much more fortunate when she found out that  Krystal had the same classes as her.

 

Sulli and Krystal make their way to the class and take the seats next Krystal's best friends, Luna and Suzy. Luna and Suzy were very nice to Sulli. Luna is a very funny girl while Suzy is very studious. Their first class was music class and it turns out that Luna and Suzy also have the same classes as Sulli and Krystal. Their teacher, Mrs. Park, walks in and welcomes each and everyone of them. The late bell rings and she was about to take attendance when 4 boys entered the class. 

"Well, I'm surprised that the PRANKSTers decided to show up on the first day of school. Hurry and take your seats, you are not tardy because it's the first day." says an annoyed Mrs. Park.

"Who are the boys behind us?" Sulli asks Krystal.

"Those boys are known as the PRANKSTers, they are the 4 richest and handsomest boys here in school. They have power over every teacher, faculty member, and even the principal of the school. Word of advice, stay away from them and don't make eye contact either." said a rushed Krystal.

Krystal couldn't give much more information because Mrs. Park was about to announce the activity for the first day. Mrs. Park announced that each of the students in the class are to sing a song because they will be doing a musical for the beginning of the school year. Before Sulli's turn, the leader of the PRANKSTers, Taemin, sang and unfortunately a kid's phone rang during his song. Sulli thought that him and his friends are probably not that bad because they have angelic voices, until Taemin takes the kid's phone and throws it out the window.

Sulli's turn comes and everyone was in awe of her voice, she got a standing ovation from the class except from Taemin the biggest jenk of the group. He made a blown away face then went back to playing a game on his stupid cellphone.

 

After class, Sulli and the girls have a 15 minute passing period and they're next class was only 5 minutes away from where they were. They all decided that they wanted some fresh air and so they make their way to the courtyard. On their way, they saw all the students running so fast to the courtyard.

The girls walked faster to see what was going on, and there they saw the PRANKSTers bullying a poor freshman boy. Three guys were holding the kid while Taemin was throwing punches.

Sulli hated everything she saw at that time, and without any hesitation she heads towards the boy and the jerk. Without realizing what she was doing she takes Taemin's hand before he could throw another punch.

What's worst is what she told Taemin. "Stop this and apologize to the boy."

 

Author's Note:

Oooh, Sulli did not just do that!

Lol. I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter of this story. Comment any suggestions you have for the story because I need more ideas for the storyline.