Chapter 23: Rap Monster

JeongkukV

“God, where the hell did this boy run off to?” Namjoon said as he was searching the neighborhood for TaeHyung. “What happened to make him run off like this?” He questioned himself, getting frustrated.

Namjoon kept walking around until he wandered into a playground and sitting on the swing alone was TaeHyung. Namjoon let a deep breath, “Finally.” He said under his breath. “TaeHyung, what the hell. Why’d you run off like that?” Namjoon asked while taking a seat on the swing next to him.

TaeHyung was quiet, staring down at the ground. Namjoon sighed, “Do you want to talk about it?” Namjoon asked while putting a hand on TaeHyung’s shoulder. “This where it all started,” TaeHyung said while looking at the sky, his eyes sparkling with tears, “This is where he became my boyfriend.” Namjoon was quiet, not sure as how to respond.

“Who knew that it would be on top of the roof that we lived in that he would cheat on me.” TaeHyung said, making Namjoon look at him with disbelief, “What?”

TaeHyung smirked, a tear rolling down his cheek, “And with Jimin. My friend, our friend. How could he?” TaeHyung said, choking on his tears. “Wait, Jeongkuk id cheating on you with Jimin?” Namjoon blurted out, receiving a glare from TaeHyung, “Sorry,” Namjoon apologized, “I’m not very good at these things.” TaeHyung just shrugged it off and looked back down at the ground. They sat there quietly for a while. “You know, we should go back home soon, it’s getting pretty late.” Namjoon said. TaeHyung shook his head. Namjoon sighed, “I know you don’t want to but you have no other place to stay at, so come on, let’s just go back.” Namjoon said while getting up. He offered TaeHyung hand which he took and they walked back home.