Chapter 6: Jeongkuk

JeongkukV

“Jeongkuk ah!” Someone called from behind Jeongkuk. Jeongkuk turned around to see TaeHyung waving and walking towards him. They were getting ready for another show case and Jeongkuk felt unusually nervous. TaeHyung could sense this when he came face to face with the maknae. “Hey are you ok?” TaeHyung asked, grabbing onto the maknae’s shoulder. Jeongkuk nodded, trying to hide his nerves. TaeHyung gave him a small smile, “OK, but we are going on the 5 minutes. Good luck.” He said before patting Jeongkuk’s shoulder and leaving to get ready. The show went great but Jeongkuk couldn’t really remember preforming though, but he felt ashamed of himself and felt that he messed up horribly. He found a seclude area of the building where he just stood and cried softly to himself. It wasn’t long when Jeongkuk saw a figure walking towards him, he looked over to see that it was TaeHyung. “Go away hyung.” Jeongkuk whimpered, wiping the tears from his eyes. TaeHyung didn’t say anything, in one swift move, he engulfed Jeongkuk in a tight hug. Jeongkuk was utterly shocked, he wasn’t sure what to do, but his tears took over as he tightly hugged TaeHyung back, tears falling down his cheek. TaeHyung lifted Jeongkuk’s chin with his hand so that they were eye to eye. And without a word, TaeHyung slowly leaned his lips closer and closer to Jeongkuk’s lips. Jeongkuk closed his eyes, longing for this, and leaned closer to TaeHyung. Their lips were on inches away when Jeongkuk’s eyes shot open and he realized that it was only just a dream. There were beads of sweat on his forehead. The room was dark, but he could see that his arms were wrapped around Jimin’s waist. He looked at his hyung to see that his hyung was holding him tightly too. Jeongkuk pouted disapprovingly, he wanted to finish his dream. Jeongkuk wriggled himself from Jimin’s grip, causing Jimin to stir and switch his position. Jeongkuk quietly tip toed out of his room and closed the door ever so quietly. He walked into the kitchen to get a glass of water when he saw the TV in the living room was on. He looked over to see TaeHyung watching TV by himself. Jeongkuk glanced over at the clock to see that it 2:30 in the morning. He walked into the living, “Hey.” Jeongkuk greeted casually, TaeHyung looked up at Jeongkuk and smiled, “Hey.” Jeongkuk sat next to his hyung, “Why aren’t you sleeping, hyung?” Jeongkuk asked while looking over at his hyung. TaeHyung shrugged, “I had a bad dream and couldn’t fall back asleep.” TaeHyung looked over at Jeongkuk, “And why aren’t you going back to bed?” Jeongkuk shrugged, “Same thing.” He said, taking another sip from his water. TaeHyung chuckled, “So what was your dream about?” Jeongkuk nearly choked on his water, “Uhm, you first hyung?” Jeongkuk replied, chuckling nervously. “Ok. I had a dream about you.” Jeongkuk’s eyes went wide, did he just say that he had a dream about me? Jeongkuk thought. “Uhm what about me?” Jeongkuk asked, his body frozen stiff. TaeHyung leaned closer to Jeongkuk, “I had a dream that you were abusing my lion doll.” He said while a playful laugh. Jeongkuk let out his breath that he was holding in, “Oh.” He said laughing like an idiot. “So what was your dream?” TaeHyung asked, genuinely curious. Jeongkuk stuttered, trying to think of some stupid nightmare, “I had a dream that a ghost was chasing me.” Jeongkuk managed to make up. TaeHyung laughed, “Man, that sounds scarier than my dream.” Jeongkuk chuckled and nodded. “Then I guess you won’t be able to go back to sleep for a while then.” TaeHyung said, lightly laughing. “Yeah, I guess not.” Jeongkuk said, laughing along with his hyung. “Well, then I’ll stay up with you until you forget about your dream and fall asleep.” TaeHyung said while wrapping his arm around Jeongkuk’s shoulder. Jeongkuk started to stutter again, “No, you don’t have to hyung. I’m fine.” Jeongkuk said while trying to wring himself out of TaeHyung’s grip. “No, it’s alright. I insist!” TaeHyung insisted, pulling Jeongkuk closer to him. Jeongkuk sighed and agreed, TaeHyung smiled as he leaned his head on Jeongkuk’s shoulder. They were watching TV but Jeongkuk wasn’t paying much attention to the show, instead he was focusing on the boy’s head on his shoulder. Jeongkuk swallowed nervously, his dry lips. “Jeongkuk ah.” TaeHyung said, looking up at the maknae. Jeongkuk looked over to see his hyung’s eyes glistening at him, he swallowed hard, “Yes?” His voice came out shaky. TaeHyung positioned himself off of Jeongkuk’s shoulder so that they were face to face. Without another word, TaeHyung put his hands on Jeongkuk’s shoulders, moving one hand slowly up to caress the maknae’s face. Jeongkuk’s breath hitched, his palm’s getting sweaty, “Hyung.” Jeongkuk managed to whisper, regaining his breath. TaeHyung continued with the silent treatment as he slowly moved his lips dangerously close to Jeongkuk’s. Jeongkuk’s eyes followed his hyung’s lips as they moved closer to his. “Hyung, what are you doing?” Jeongkuk whispered, getting quieter. Jeongkuk closed his eyes, waiting for the moment for their lips to connect. Jeongkuk leaned his face forward, puckering his lips slightly. Jeongkuk felt his lips crash onto soft flesh, his body felt electric. “JEONGKUK! GET OFF OF ME!” Jeongkuk opened his eyes to see that he was kissing Jimin on the cheek. Jeongkuk’s eyes went wide as he quickly pulled away, sitting upright, “I’m sorry hyung!” Jeongkuk apologized, realizing that he was acting out his dreams. Jeongkuk looked down at his hands, a blush on his face, he bit his lips, waiting for his hyung to take his apology. Jimin got out of bed, glaring at Jeongkuk. Jeongkuk peeked his eyes up but quickly averted it back down once he saw his hyung’s face. “Ok, let me start my 3 part apology by saying that it was an accident.” Jeongkuk said, stuttering. Jimin laughed, “Jeongkuk ah, I’m just messing with you.” Jimin sat next to the maknae on the bed, putting his arm around the younger boy’s shoulder. Jeongkuk looked up at his hyung and laughed, letting out his breath, “Oh ok, thank god.” Jeongkuk said, putting his hand over his chest, relieved. Jimin ruffled the maknae’s hair, “So what were you dreaming about?” Jimin asked, Jeongkuk started to blush as he remember his dream but quickly shook his head, “Oh, it was nothing.” Jeongkuk replied, giving his hyung a weak smile. Jimin looked at the maknae suspiciously, “Sure didn’t seem like nothing.” Jimin said. Jeongkuk laughed nervously, “Yeah, it wasn’t nothing, but it’s a secret!” Jeongkuk said, saving himself. Jimin pouted, “But you and I always share our secrets.” He whined, pulling his aegyo on Jeongkuk. Jeongkuk just placed his finger on his lips and smiled cynically before getting up and stretching. Jimin huffed and crossed his arms over his chest. Jeongkuk chuckled at his hyung, “Hey hyung,” Jimin looked up at Jeongkuk, Jeongkuk sat on the edge of his bed, “I’ll go bring us some breakfast.” Jimin tried hard to keep a straight face but a slight smile cracked on his face, “Ok.” He chirped. Jeongkuk smiled and got up to leave but before leaving for the kitchen, he gave Jimin a big sloppy and playful kiss on the cheek. He ran out of the room, giggling like a five year old.

 

This is such a bad chapter. I'm so sorry T^T