Chapter 15: Jeongkuk

JeongkukV

 

When Jeongkuk and TaeHyung finally got home, it was a little past 12 in the morning and did this not make a worried Suga happy. “We’re home~” TaeHyung sang while leading Jeongkuk into their apartment. “Do you know what time it is?” Suga asked sternly, his arms folded across his chest. TaeHyung chuckled coolly, “Jeez who made you our mother?” he retorted, making Suga roll his eyes. “I’m sorry hyung.” Jeongkuk apologized in a small voice, feeling genuinely sorry. Suga let out a deep breath, “It’s ok, I was just worried.” He sighed, unfolding his arms. Jeongkuk gave his a hyung a small smile which his hyung returned, “So how was your date, you two love birds?” Suga teased, making Jeongkuk’s eyes go wide, “What’s wrong maknae?” Suga asked with a sly smirk. Jeongkuk’s jaws dropped as he stuttered, “Hyung, how did you know?” Jeongkuk asked, still in a slight shock. Suga chuckled, “Pft, Namjoon told me.” Suga pointed to Namjoon who was walking done the hallway towards them, “What did I do?” He asked, confused. Jeongkuk clenched his teeth together and glared at Namjoon. Namjoon looked at the maknae strangely, “What’s wrong with you?” He asked. “You promise that you’d keep it a secret.” Jeongkuk spat between clenched teeth. Namjoon rolled his eyes, “You’re mad about that? Come one, we’re all friends here, there’s no need to keep it a secret.” Namjoon argued, his voice getting louder. “Yeah, and what’s wrong with me knowing?” Suga asked defensively, pouting and pointing to himself. Jeongkuk sighed, feeling a bit foolish for overreacting, “There’s nothing wrong hyung,” Jeongkuk sighed, “I just thought that I could trust some people.” He emphasized looking over at Namjoon who was oblivious and checking his Twitter. Jeongkuk rolled his eyes making TaeHyung chuckle. Jeongkuk didn’t even realize from all the commotion that TaeHyung’s hands were still wrapped around his. He looked up at his hyungs, their eyes meeting. TaeHyung gave Jeongkuk a smile, still not letting go of the maknae’s hands. Jeongkuk blushed and shuffled his feet, a grin creeping on his face. “TaeHyung, why are you still holding Jeongkuk’s hand? I know you two are a couple and all but you’ve been holding onto to him ever since you two both walked in.” Namjoon complained while Suga punched the leaders arm, “I think it’s adorable.” Suga retorted, giving Jeongkuk and TaeHyung a smirk. Jeongkuk started to blush madly and he looked over at TaeHyung to see his face flushed a bright red. TaeHyung quickly let go of Jeongkuk’s hand and scratched the back of his head, chuckling sheepishly, “Heh, I didn’t even realize.” TaeHyung said blushingly. Jeongkuk pouted at the lost contact before finally taking his shoes off and plopping onto the couch. To his surprise, TaeHyung didn’t join him, instead it was Suga and Namjoon. “So, how was your date?” Suga asked, giggling and poking Jeongkuk’s arms. Jeongkuk looked at his hands and smiled sheepishly, “Gooood.” He sang. This made Suga go into a hysterical fit of giggles, “Where did you two go?” He continued. “He took me to Mr. Pizza and then to a park. It was perfect.” Jeongkuk said the last part under his breath but it was loud enough for Suga to hear. “Oh my god, that’s so cute!” Suga sang, getting extremely giddy, making Jeongkuk giggle as well. “What’s so cute?” Jin interrupted while joining them, TaeHyung trailing behind him. “Oh just Jeongkuk’s and TaeHyung’s date.” Suga gushed, making TaeHyung blush, “Man TaeHyung, you are quiet the charmer. Look at how love struck you got this boy.” Jeongkuk looked up to see TaeHyung looking at him, biting his lips, nodding. TaeHyung came over and sat next to Jeongkuk, putting his arm around the younger boy. Jeongkuk scooted himself closer to his hyung and rested his head on his shoulder, earing aw’s from Suga and Jin. With TaeHyung next to him, Jeongkuk was feeling quiet devilish. To tease his hyungs, Jeongkuk gave TaeHyung a kiss on his neck, making TaeHyung’s body shiver. Jin and Suga both screamed, “Our maknae is growing up to fast!” Suga screamed. “Aishi, be quiet, the neighbors are trying to sleep.” Namjoon nagged. Suga just stuck his tongue out at him and turned his attention back to the couple. “Hey, do you know what we should do?” Jin asked, making Jeongkuk feel a little antsy, “What?” he replied suspiciously. “Tomorrow we should throw a party for our new couple!” Jin exclaimed, earning a high five from Suga, “Yeah, that sounds like a perfect idea!” Jeongkuk’s eyes went wide. He opened his mouth to answer but was interrupted by TaeHyung, “That sounds like fun.” He chirped. “No it doesn’t!” Jeongkuk interrupted making everyone look at him. Jeongkuk blushed and shuffled in his seat, “It’s supposed to be a secret. I don’t want anyone else to know especially Jimin and Hoseok hyung, especially with their loud mouth and all.” Jeongkuk said, his blush growing brighter. TaeHyung squeezed the maknae’s shoulder, causing Jeongkuk to look up. TaeHyung gave Jeongkuk a warm smile, “Ok, then we won’t.” He said warmly, making Jeongkuk smile and nod his head, “Right guys? Promise.” TaeHyung said looking over at a disappointed Suga and Jin. “Yeah, we promise.” They said reluctantly under their breath. TaeHyung smiled and looked back at Jeongkuk. He poked Jeongkuk’s nose before kissing it, causing Suga and Jin scream again and become too overwhelmed with emotions to argue. “Ok, that’s it, everyone go to bed now!” Namjoon ordered, scooting everyone to their bed rooms. “Jeez, way to destroy the fun.” Suga said under his breath, earning a glare from Namjoon. TaeHyung and Jeongkuk were the last two to depart. Even though it was just two doors down, TaeHyung walked Jeongkuk to his room. TaeHyung waited until the hallway was empty before giving Jeongkuk a soft kiss on the lips, making Jeongkuk smile into the kiss. “You know hyung, I have plenty of space on my bed for two people.” Jeongkuk said flirtatiously, making TaeHyung smirk. TaeHyung opened his mouth to answer when he was pulled away from Jeongkuk. “No no, Jeongkuk is too young to be having .” Namjoon said in a stern tone. Jeongkuk’s and TaeHyung’s eyes went wide, “No hyung, it’s not like that.” TaeHyung defended, laughing nervously. Namjoon just looked at TaeHyung before sending him off to his room. Namjoon looked at Jeongkuk, “Go to bed.” Namjoon ordered before disappearing to his room. Jeongkuk laughed to himself and shook his head. He turned to open his door when he heard a noise from down the hall. He looked up to see TaeHyung poking his head from his doorway, “Psst Jeongkuk.” TaeHyung whispered conspicuously. Jeongkuk giggled quietly, “What?” Jeongkuk whispered back, stifling his laughter by biting his lips. TaeHyung quietly tip toed over to Jeongkuk, making Jeongkuk bit his lips harder. When TaeHyung reached Jeongkuk, he wrapped his arms around the maknae’s waist and pulled him closer, Jeongkuk’s hand rest on TaeHyung’s chest. “I forgot to say Good night.” TaeHyung whispered. He leaned his face closer and gave Jeongkuk another soft kiss, “Good night.” He whispered against Jeongkuk’s lips. Jeongkuk’s body shivered from TaeHyung’s breath on his lips. Jeongkuk smiled and kissed his hyung back, “Good night.” Jeongkuk whispered. TaeHyung smiled and kissed Jeongkuk’s forehead before disappearing back to his room. Jeongkuk’s heart fluttered as he leaned against his door. Suddenly his door swung open and he fell backwards. He sat up and rubbed the back of his head, “Ugh, I forgot I opened the door.” Jeongkuk groaned while getting. “Go to sleep!” Namjoon yelled from his room. Jeongkuk stuck his tongue out at Namjoon’s door before getting ready for bed. As he laid in his bed, he couldn’t help but blush to himself. From the start of the date to 5 minutes ago, everything was replaying in his head, making his heart beat faster and butterflies to flutter in his stomach. He slowly closed his eyes and fell asleep with a huge grin.