Chapter 20: Jeongkuk

JeongkukV

It was the morning after the celebration party and Jeongkuk woke up early. He tried to sit up to stretch when he was stopped by an arm wrapped around his waist. He smiled and looked over next to him to see a sleeping TaeHyung. (Don’t worry, they are clothed and were clothed for the whole night). Jeongkuk to his side to face his sleeping boyfriend. He smiled and followed every feature of TaeHyung’s face with his eyes. Jeongkuk brushed TaeHyung’s hair to the side, stirring the older boy.

TaeHyung groaned, “Sorry hyung, go back to sleep.” Jeongkuk cooed, kissing his boyfriend’s forehead. TaeHyung smiled and fell back asleep.

Jeongkuk slowly unwrapped his boyfriend’s arms from his waist and quietly rolled out of the bed. Jeongkuk tip toed out of the bedroom, quietly closing the door behind him. Once in the hallway , Jeongkuk stretched. He rubbed his sleepy eyes open and headed towards the kitchen.

Jeongkuk walked into the kitchen to see Jimin making himself breakfast. “Oh hey maknae, you’re up early.” Jimin said with a wide smile. Jeongkuk smiled at his hyung, “Yeah, I got hungry.” Jeongkuk chuckled. Jimin beamed, “Would you like some cereal?” He asked while holding up the cereal box. Jeongkuk nodded and headed out to the living room.

As he sat down on the couch, Jimin handed him his bowl of cereal and sat right next to him. Jeongkuk noticed that Jimin sat extremely close to him, but he didn’t think anything of it. Jeongkuk the tv and they ate their breakfast in silence, paying attention to the early morning news.

Once they were done, Jimin took their bowls to the kitchen. Once he came back, he sat in his same spot right next to the maknae. He wrapped his arm around Jeongkuk’s shoulder and rested his head on the maknae’s shoulder.

They continued to watch tv in silence when Jeongkuk broke the silence, “Jimin hyung, you should have stayed longer for the party.” He said, looking down at Jimin. Jimin shrugged, “I was tired.” He replied. Jeongkuk chuckled, but then yawned really loudly.

Jimin lifted his head up so that he was facing Jeongkuk, “Still sleepy?” Jimin asked with a smirk. Jeongkuk smiled bashfully. Jimin chuckled lightly and shook his head. “Here, lay your head on my lap.” Jimin said while motioning for the maknae to lay down. Jeongkuk happily laid his head on Jimin’s lap and they continued to watch tv.

Jeongkuk could feel Jimin play with his hair, making him giggle. “Hyung stop, that tickles.” Jeongkuk giggled loudly. “Really?” Jimin chuckled cynically. Jeongkuk then felt Jimin tickle his sides, throwing him into a fit of laughter. “Hyung stop, please!” Jeongkuk laughed out breathlessly.

“Make me.” Jimin said. Jeongkuk tried to get up but was pinned down by Jimin. Jeongkuk tried to wiggle away, but Jimin was obviously stronger than him. They both were laughing loudly, “Jeongkuk stay still so that I can tickle you.” Jimin laughed. Jeongkuk kept wiggling around laughing.

“What’s with all the laughter?” Jeongkuk heard from the hallway. Both Jimin and Jeongkuk stopped laughing and looked over to see who it was. Standing at the end of the hallway was a very stern TaeHyung. “Hey babe.” Jeongkuk said with an innocent smile, Jimin still pinning the younger boy down on the couch. Jeongkuk’s smile contorted into a concerned face when his boyfriend didn’t answer him. Instead he noticed TaeHyung’s jaw tighten.

“Hyung, what’s wrong?” Jeongkuk asked, indicating for Jimin to get off of him, which he did. Jeongkuk scooted to the end of the couch and leaned over the arm, “Are you ok?” he asked. “Yeah are you ok TaeHyung?” Jimin asked, hugging Jeongkuk from behind.

TaeHyung took a deep breath, “Yeah,” He breathed out, “Just hungry.” With that TaeHyung walked into the kitchen. Jeongkuk chuckled, “Oh, haha silly hyung. I thought you were mad at something.” Jeongkuk called out.

He sat back down on the couch with Jimin’s arm around his shoulder. Once they sat down, the front door opened and Namjoon and Suga walked in. “Hey hyung, where’d you go?” Jimin asked.

“You guys get ready, we are going to play a game.” Namjoon said with a childish smile. “What game?” TaeHyung asked. “I’ll tell you soon, go wake up Hoseok and Jin hyung.” Suga said. “Yeah, plus it was manger hyungs ideas.” Namjoon said before leaving the apartment with Suga. “Oh and meet up on the roof.” Suga said before leaving.