Chapter 12: Hoseok

JeongkukV

(Ugh his lip bite!)

 

Hoseok sat depressingly on the couch, watching TV when he heard footsteps. He turned his attention to a figure coming down the hallway and into the living room, it was Jimin. “Hey, why aren’t you going to sleep?” Hoseok asked as Jimin rubbed his eyes and joined his hyung on the couch. “I couldn’t fall asleep.” Jimin replied, yawning and rubbing his eyes. Hoseok chuckled, putting his arm around the younger boy, “Well it sure doesn’t look like it.” He said, beaming at how adorable Jimin looked when he was half asleep. Jimin grunted and rested his head on Hoseok’s chest. Hoseok’s body shivered as he squirmed around, trying to make Jimin feel comfortable. “Hyung, what are you watching?” Jimin asked, sounding more awake. Hoseok shrugged, “I don’t know. I wasn’t paying much attention. I think it’s Weekly Idol.” He replied, still not paying much attention to the TV. Instead his focus was all on Jimin. He watched Jimin stare at the TV intensely. He smiled to himself, before petting the younger boy’s hair. Hoseok turned his attention back to the TV to see that it was actually playing Weekly Idol with Infinite. “Dongwoo sunbaenim looks really good on here.” Hoseok blurted aloud, forgetting that he was with Jimin. He mentally slapped himself while Jimin looked up at his hyung and giggled, “Hyung, I think you look 100 times better than Dongwoo sunbaenim.” Jimin said, causing Hoseok to blush madly. “Uh, thanks Jimin.” Hoseok said awkwardly, unaware as to how to respond. Jimin smiled and rested his head back onto Hoseok’s chest. Hoseok let out a breath and continued to watch TV.

After a while, Hoseok could feel his eyelids get heavy. He was nodding off to sleep when he was awoken by Jimin. “Hyung?” Jimin whispered innocently. Hoseok looked over at Jimin, who was now sitting upright, “Yeah?” Hoseok asked. Jimin shifted in his seat and cleared his throat. His face was flushed bright red and he kept biting his lips, avoiding eye contact with Hoseok. Hoseok was suspicious and concerned, “What’s wrong Jimin.” Hoseok asked, putting a hand on Jimin’s shoulder. Jimin jumped a little and looked at Hoseok. Jimin let out a deep sigh and looked at Hoseok straight in the eye, now more confident. Hoseok gave Jimin a weird look, “What’s up with you?” Hoseok asked, confused. Jimin didn’t say anything, instead he just kept looking at Hoseok with intense eyes. Without another word, Jimin swiftly placed his lips on top of Hoseok’s. Hoseok was thrown back, eyes shot wide open. Is this really happening? He thought to himself as he felt Jimin kiss him with more force. Hoseok slowly eased into the kiss, fluttering his eyes shut and wrapping his arms around Jimin’s neck, pulling the younger boy closer to him. Jimin moved slowly, crawling on top of Hoseok. Hoseok let out a small moan. He felt the pair of lips disappear and when he opened his eyes, Jimin was gone. “What?” Hoseok asked himself as he looked around the room. Hoseok groaned at his leaned back onto the couch, putting his hands over his face, “Ugh, it was only a dream.” He said out loud. Hoseok looked around again to realize that he had fallen asleep in the living room with the TV still on. He let out another groan, “But the dream seemed so real.” He said out loud again. “What seemed so real?” A voice asked from the kitchen, making Hoseok jump. He looked over to see Jin getting a glass of water. “Aishi hyung, you scared me!” Hoseok nagged, turning his attention back to the TV. Jin shrugged it off and joined Hoseok on the couch, “What are you doing Hoseok, it’s nearly 4 in the morning?” Jin asked, rubbing his eyes and yawning. “Nothing, I just fell asleep while watching TV.” Hoseok answer nonchalantly. Jin nodded, “Then what was with the ?” Jin asked devilishly, making Hoseok’s eyes to go wide, “Uhm, it was nothing.” Hoseok chuckled awkwardly. Jin raised an eyebrow. Hoseok tried to ignore but he couldn’t, “Ok, I’ll tell you!” he bellowed. Jin clapped excitedly to himself as he positioned himself so that he was face to face with Hoseok. Hoseok let out a long sigh, “I had a dream about Jimin.” Hoseok said slowly. Jin grinned, “Was it a y dream?” He amused, earning a punch in the arm from Hoseok. “Oh, so it was.” Jin continued, “It’s ok Hoseok, you can tell me.” Jin cooed. Hoseok was hesitant to tell Jin, but he did. “Ok hyung, yes, not really, well kind of.” Hoseok admitted, his cheeks bright pink. Jin laughed and shook his head, “Man, first Jeongkuk, now you.” Hoseok looked up at his hyung with a confused look, “What about Jeongkuk?” Hoseok asked. “Oh, er,” Jin said, thinking to himself, “Ok, promise to keep it a secret?” He whispered, sticking his pinky out. Hoseok nodded and wrapped his pinky around Jin’s, “I promise.” He said. “Ok, well a while ago, Jeongkuk confessed to me that he liked TaeHyung.” Jin whispered, afraid that someone else might be awake. Hoseok gasped, “No. Really?” He asked in disbelief. Jin nodded his head confidently, “It’s true.” Hoseok laughed, “That’s so cute.” He said, making Jin get giddy, “I know right! Ok but back to you.” Jin said, composing himself. Hoseok shifted awkwardly in his spot, the blush coming back on his cheeks. “So you like Jimin huh?” Jin asked. Hoseok nodded sheepishly, “And you want me to find out if his likes you, or I mean men?” Jin asked. Hoseok again nodded, pursing his lips together. Jin smirked, “Ok, done.” He said before getting up to go back to bed. Hoseok gave Jin a confused look, “What do you mean done?” He asked. “Done as in, I’ll find out for you.” He said. Hoseok still wasn’t convinced. He stood up, “Don’t tell him blatantly that I like him ok?” Hoseok threatened. Jin just nodded, “And don’t tell Jeongkuk or anyone. Just because you told me Jeongkuk’s doesn’t give you the rights to tell Jeongkuk mine, got it?” Hoseok said in a serious tone. Jin zipped his lips, “Don’t worry about.” Jin said, trying to reassure Hoseok, “You’re secret is safe with me.” Jin said before disappearing to his room. Hoseok just rolled his eyes, feeling wary about Jin knowing his secret.

 

Kkkk i did it again :P