Chapter 14: Jeongkuk

JeongkukV

 

The date~~ I wanted to wait a little longer to post this chapter just to build anticipation but i couldn't help it. I just wanted ya'll to read and enjoy it. Well alteast I hope you enjoy it :S

 

 

“So, hyung, where are you taking me?” Jeongkuk asked, stuffing his hands into his jean pockets. He wanted to hold TaeHyung’s hands but was too nervous. “It’s a surprise.” TaeHyung sang while swinging his arms. Jeongkuk watched his hyung’s hands intensely, his eyes moving side to side, following the swinging hands. Jeongkuk was quiet for a while and TaeHyung noticed. He saw Jeongkuk focusing all of his attention on TaeHyung’s hand and TaeHyung knew exactly what he wanted. TaeHyung smirked to himself and slipped Jeongkuk’s hands out from his pockets and intertwined their fingers together. Jeongkuk jumped at the sudden contact, unaware that TaeHyung noticed. Jeongkuk looked up at his hyung who was smiling at him, “You could have just asked.” TaeHyung smirked, making Jeongkuk blush a bright pink. He looked down at his feet, biting his lips awkwardly. TaeHyung slowly started to swing their hands back and forth, “I like you.” TaeHyung said, breaking the silence. Jeongkuk looked up with glistening eyes and smiled to himself, “I like you too.” He said sheepishly, making TaeHyung chuckle coolly as they continued walking.

“Ok, we’re here.” TaeHyung chirped while stopping in front of a building. Jeongkuk looked up at the sign and beamed, “Hyung, it’s Mr. Pizza!” Jeongkuk exclaimed, jumping up and down with excitement. “Yeah, I know it’s your favorite.” TaeHyung said as he opened the door for Jeongkuk, “Ladies first.” TaeHyung teased. “Aishi.” Jeongkuk giggled, playfully slapping his hyung’s arm before entering the building. The waitress, who obviously knew who they were, squealed when she saw them enter. “Hi,” TaeHyung waved, “Can we get a table for two?” he asked. The waitress nodded vigorously, hiding her blushing face with the menu. She took them to their table and gave them the menu, “Uhm, sorry to be a bother, but can I have your autographs?” she asked shyly. “Of course!” TaeHyung beamed as she handed him a piece of paper and a pen. Jeongkuk smiled as he watched his hyung interact with the fan. Jeongkuk couldn’t help but watch every movement that TaeHyung made. “Uhm Jeongkuk sshi,” The waitress said softly, making Jeongkuk snapped out of his daze, “Oh, yes?” he said, smiling at her. She handed him the paper and signed it. “Thank you.” She beamed before running off to the kitchen. Jeongkuk noticed from the corner of his eyes that TaeHyung was watching him, Jeongkuk quickly snapped his head towards his hyung. TaeHyung was staring at Jeongkuk with soft eyes and a small smile. Jeongkuk chuckled, “What?” he asked. TaeHyung shook his head, “You’re just so handsome.” TaeHyung complimented, making Jeongkuk blush, “Oh stop it hyung.” Jeongkuk mumbled, his heart beating a million times faster. TaeHyung pinched the maknae’s cheeks, making Jeongkuk’s cheeks become an even dark shade of red. “Here’s your food.” The waitress interrupted, setting a tray of pizza in front of them. “Uhm, we didn’t order yet.” TaeHyung said, looking at her confused. “Oh, it’s on the house.” She said before giggling away. TaeHyung looked at Jeongkuk and shrugged, “Well that was fortunate because I forgot my wallet at home.” TaeHyung joked, chuckling to himself. Jeongkuk rolled his eyes, “You’re so dumb sometime hyung.” Jeongkuk teased with a sly smirk, making TaeHyung blush slightly. Jeongkuk blushed to himself, loving how easily he could make his hyung flustered. They ate their free dinner and had small chat.

“Man, that was so good.” Jeongkuk said, finishing off his last piece of pizza. TaeHyung smirked, “Glad you liked it.” He said, “Now get, up I want to take you somewhere.” TaeHyung said, scooting Jeongkuk up from his chair and to the exit. Jeongkuk tried to keep up with his hyung who was dragging him out of the restaurant, their hands intertwined together. “Hyung, where are we going?” Jeongkuk asked, slightly tripping over his feet while trying to keep up with TaeHyung. “It’s a surprise.” He smirked, making Jeongkuk roll his eyes.

Jeongkuk was being dragged right and left, making his feet ache. He started to whimper and whine behind TaeHyung, “Hyung, how much further?” Jeongkuk whined, stopping in his tracks. This made TaeHyung stop abruptly and look at Jeongkuk who was standing their pouting. He let go of TaeHyung’s hand and crossed his arms across his chest. TaeHyung smiled to himself and shook his head while looking at his feet, “Come on maknae, we’re almost there.” TaeHyung cooed while unfolding Jeongkuk’s arms and wrapped them around his waist. TaeHyung did the same and pulled Jeongkuk closer to him. Jeongkuk bit his lips and blushed, looking down at the ground, “Ok.” Jeongkuk said softly, still looking at the ground. Jeongkuk felt TaeHyung’s hand on his chin as TaeHyung lifted the maknae’s gaze so that their eyes met. Jeongkuk tried his best to look into his hyung’s eyes but he was too shy. He gazed down at the ground, making TaeHyung chuckle softly. He placed a light kiss on Jeongkuk’s forehead before intertwining their hands together, leading the maknae to the surprise. TaeHyung walked slower this time so that he wouldn’t be dragging the maknae. TaeHyung swung their hand back and forth as they walked in blissful silence. Jeongkuk blushed a slight pink as he touched his forehead. He kissed his fingers and looked over at TaeHyung who was busy looking at the brightly lit buildings. Jeongkuk his lips as he swallowed hard. His palms were getting sweaty and his heart beat quickening, feeling anxious about what he wanted to do. Without thinking, Jeongkuk quickly pecked TaeHyung’s cheek, catching his hyung off guard. Jeongkuk quickly looked at the ground, a smirk on his lips and his face turning a bright red. After the initial shock, TaeHyung chuckled, kissing Jeongkuk’s hand, still interlaced with his. Jeongkuk looked up at his hyung and chuckled sheepishly. TaeHyung ruffled the maknae’s hair and looked back at the buildings, but Jeongkuk kept staring at his hyung, losing himself in TaeHyung’s features.

Finally they reached their destination; it was a park, nothing special to it. Jeongkuk looked at the park confused and then up at his hyung, “Aishi hyung, what’s so special about the park?” Jeongkuk complained. TaeHyung chuckled blushingly, “This isn’t the surprise, but we’re almost there.” TaeHyung said before going behind Jeongkuk and covering the maknae’s eyes with his hands. “Hyung!” Jeongkuk yelled while giggling, grabbing onto his hyung’s hands. “Keep your eyes closed.” TaeHyung ordered, giggling along with the maknae. TaeHyung cautiously scooted Jeongkuk’s feet forward with his, making Jeongkuk take baby steps. Jeongkuk giggled as his hyung continued to scoot his feet, “Here hyung, let me help you.” Jeongkuk said, walking slowly, telling his hyung to just guide him. TaeHyung thanked Jeongkuk by giving the maknae a kiss on the back of the neck, making Jeongkuk shiver.

The two boys laughed as TaeHyung would occasionally stop Jeongkuk so that he wouldn’t trip over a rock or a ledge. After a while TaeHyung decided that it was too much work to guide Jeongkuk so he picked him up bridal style. “Hyung!” Jeongkuk screamed, as he wrapped his arms around TaeHyung’s neck so that he wouldn’t fall. “Keep your eyes closed!” TaeHyung yelled. Jeongkuk quickly shut his eyes tightly, “Anyways, at the rate we were going, it’ll take us forever to get there. This way will be much faster.” TaeHyung said as he held onto Jeongkuk tightly. Jeongkuk couldn’t see but he could feel TaeHyung walking and in no time he stopped, “We’re here!” TaeHyung sang. TaeHyung gently put Jeongkuk down on his feet and quickly covered the maknae’s eyes. “What? I thought you said were we’re here?” Jeongkuk asked. TaeHyung giggled, “Yeah I know, I just want you to be in the right spot.” TaeHyung said while positioning Jeongkuk around. He uncovered the maknae’s eyes, “Ok, look.” TaeHyung said with a giddy voice. Jeongkuk slowly blinked his eyes open, trying to adjust his vision. He opened his eyes to see a beautiful lake that reflected the stars perfectly. The moon was pitched right above the lake, directly in the center, its beams cascading perfectly over him and TaeHyung. Jeongkuk’s eyes started to get teary as he gazed the wondrous sight. He soon felt a pair of arms snake around his waist and a head rest on his shoulder. TaeHyung hugged Jeongkuk tightly from behind, “Isn’t it beautiful?” TaeHyung whispered into Jeongkuk’s ear, making Jeongkuk’s breath hitch. Jeongkuk nodded slowly, his body tense. TaeHyung chortled and brushed his lips against Jeongkuk’s neck before giving it a light peck. Jeongkuk’s body shivered as he became weak at the knees. TaeHyung noticed this and grinned to himself before letting go and sitting down on the grass, pulling Jeongkuk down onto his lap. TaeHyung laid down as Jeongkuk did the same, resting his on his hyung’s chest while TaeHyung wrapped his arm around Jeongkuk’s shoulder protectively. They both gazed up at the stars and moon. Jeongkuk let out a breath and smiled to himself, “Thanks hyung. This was the best first date.” Jeongkuk said. TaeHyung kissed the top of Jeongkuk’s head, “My pleasure.” He whispered. 

They stared at the stars for a while, enjoying each other’s company. Their peaceful bliss was interrupted by a phone call. TaeHyung wiggled around and got his phone out from his pocket, he sighed and answered the phone, “What do you want Suga hyung?” TaeHyung snapped, rolling his eyes. “Aishi, Jeongkuk and I are still hanging out.” He snapped, annoyed that their date was being interrupted. “What? No I don’t know what time it is… Really? It’s that late?” TaeHyung said in disbelief, he sighed, “Ok, we’ll be home soon.” He sighed, “Ok, bye.” TaeHyung hung up the phone and sat up, Jeongkuk’s head sliding off his hyung’s chest. “What’s wrong?” Jeongkuk asked, concerned. TaeHyung chuckled lightly to himself, “I didn’t realize that it’s almost 12.” He said, shaking his head. “Woah! It’s really that late?” Jeongkuk asked in disbelief. TaeHyung looked at Jeongkuk and shrugged, “I guess so.” TaeHyung stood up and stretched, “Let’s go home before everyone else start freaking out.” TaeHyung said while offering his hand to Jeongkuk. Jeongkuk grabbed his hyungs hand and got up. TaeHyung put his arm around Jeongkuk’s shoulder and pulled him closer as they headed home.

Ugh, such a bad chapter, i'm going to go cry in corner now. It's so fluffy that i'm going to die, kekeke.