Chapter 26: Jeongkuk FINAL

JeongkukV

“Jin hyung, I found TaeHyung!” Namjoon called out. Jeongkuk heard him from his room. Ever since TaeHyung stormed out of the building, Jeongkuk had been laying in his bed sobbing, not moving from his position.

When he heard Namjoon and TaeHyung enter the house, he slowly peeked his head out from his room. Once he peeked his head out, he was greeted by an exhausted Jin, “Jeongkuk,” He said, “Are you feeling better. Jeongkuk opened the door wider. His eyes were red and puffy, his cheeks were stained with tears, and he looked exhausted. “Did TaeHyung hyung come back?” Jeongkuk asked while rubbing his eyes. Jin nodded. “Is he still mad at me?” Jin shrugged. Jeongkuk sighed and decided to make his way to TaeHyung.

In the living room, Namjoon and TaeHyung were standing there. TaeHyung still looked upset and Jeongkuk couldn’t look at him in the eyes. “Are you ok Jeongkuk?” TaeHyung asked in a monotone voice, not even looking at Jeongkuk. Jeongkuk nodded, “Yeah.” He said quietly, his voice hoarse.

“Ok, both of you, into the bed room!” Suga interrupted, pushing both of them into one of the rooms, “You two obviously need to talk this out.” Suga closed the door shut and locked. “And I’m not letting you two out until you guys talk.” Suga yelled from the other side of the door.

Jeongkuk swallowed hard and looked over at TaeHyung who had a stern look on his face. Jeongkuk quickly looked down at his feet. “Explain yourself Jeongkuk. Why’d you cheat on me with Jimin?” TaeHyung interrogated, his voice getting louder. Jeongkuk started to tear up, “I didn’t cheat on you.” Jeongkuk said quietly.

“Don’t lie to me. I saw you kiss him.” He said harshly. Jeongkuk tighten his fists, “I didn’t kiss him. He kissed me! I promise. Please you have to believe me.” Jeongkuk begged, “Please believe me, please. Hyung I love you and only you, I promise.” Jeongkuk said, choking back tears.

TaeHyung’s stern face softened and embraced Jeongkuk into a tight hug. He kissed the top of his boyfriend’s head. “I believe you, I love you Jeongkuk.”

Jeongkuk started sobbing, “I love you too hyung, I love you so much.” Jeongkuk cried out. A lone tear rolled down TaeHyung’s face. His embrace on Jeongkuk tightened and he didn’t want to let him go.

“Hyung, please don’t kill Jimin hyung.” Jeongkuk begged in a quiet voice, making TaeHyung chuckle. “I won’t, but I don’t think I’m going to be nice to him for a little while.” He said, making Jeongkuk chuckle. TaeHyung smiled down at his boyfriend and wiped away his tears before kissing him softly on the lips.

Eventually Suga opened the door and everyone was huddled, anticipating the outcome of Suga’s plan. When Jeongkuk and TaeHyung walked out hand in hand, everyone cheered.

Jimin walked up to both of them with his head hung low. “TaeHyung, Jeongkuk,” He said while lifting up his gaze so that he was now facing them, “I want to apologize for what I did earlier. I’m really sorry. I wasn’t thinking about the outcomes and what I did was wrong.” Jimin apologized, drabbling on. TaeHyung laughed, cutting Jimin off, “We accept your apology, but I think for a while, we should keep our distance.” TaeHyung said. Jimin nodded, “Thank you TaeHyung.” He said before going over to Hoseok who wrapped his arm around Jimin’s waist.
This made Jeongkuk smile. “We should go celebrate!” Suga said, receiving a weird look from everyone, “What? Because of this, I didn’t get to eat dinner.” Suga whined. Everyone laughed. “Ok hyung, let’s go get some dinner.” Jeongkuk said before leading everyone out the front door.