Bonus!

JeongkukV

2 months later…

“Babe, are you sure we came to right restaurant?” Jimin asked his boyfriend. “They said to meet here.” Hoseok replied while snaking an arm around Jimin’s waist, pulling him closer to him. Jimin smiled up at him. Hoseok smiled back and pecked his boyfriend’s lips. Jimin giggled and blushed.

“Hey guys, sorry we’re late. Jeongkuk couldn’t decide what shirt he wanted to buy.” TaeHyung said as he sat down at the table. Jeongkuk smiled bashfully and took his seat next to TaeHyung. TaeHyung immediately scooted Jeongkuk’s chair closer to him and kissed his temple. “Aigoo, leave all of that for when you’re at home.” Hoseok complained. Jeongkuk shot him a look, “You should be talking. You and Jimin show more public skinship than us.” Jeongkuk said, making Hoseok blush and Jimin chuckle.

“Aw don’t be embarrassed.” Jimin said before kissing his cheek. They all laughed and ordered their foods.

“It’s really nice that we can finally go on double dates now.” Jimin said, “Again TaeHyung and Jeongkuk, I’m sorry.”

“Jimin’s it’s been 2 months and like I said for the millionth time, It’s ok.” Jeongkuk said with a chuckle. “Plus it’s in the past and this is now and you’re happily with Hoseok hyung.” TaeHyung added.

Jimin smiled bashfully and Hoseok played with Jimin’s hair. “Anyway, changing the subject, what did you two get for Namjoon hyung’s birthday?” Hoseok asked.

They all told each other what they got and had the best first double date. Jeongkuk and TaeHyung were happy together and Hoseok and Jimin seemed inseparable now.

The End.