Chapter 13: Jeongkuk

JeongkukV

 

I thought this bangtan bomb had the most perfect Jeongkuk and V moment~ i hope you enjoy!!

 

When Jeongkuk and TaeHyung got back home, everyone was there except for Jimin and Hoseok, but Jeongkuk didn’t pay much attention about them. Instead, he couldn’t stop thinking about the date that him and TaeHyung were going to have tonight. He was extremely giddy and Namjoon noticed it. Jeongkuk disappeared into his room, coordinating an outfit for tonight’s date. He heard a knock on the door, “Come in.” He hollered, not even bothering to see who it was. “Hey.” Namjoon greeted while entering Jeongkuk’s room. Jeongkuk gave Namjoon a quick glance and went back to coordinating, “What’s up hyung?” he asked. Namjoon casually sat down on Jeongkuk’s bed, watching the maknae mix and match different articles of clothing. “So, what are you doing?” Namjoon asked, feeling a little bit nosy. Jeongkuk gave his hyung a muddled look, “Planning my outfit.” Jeongkuk said uncomfortably. Namjoon hyung nodded his head awkwardly, looking around the maknae’s room, “You going out tonight?” Namjoon asked, trying to get the truth out of Jeongkuk without being too blatant. Namjoon could sense that there was something going on and he felt so out of the loop. Jeongkuk nodded, “Hey hyung, how does this outfit look?” Jeongkuk asked, holding up the overly dressed outfit. Namjoon laughed, “It looks nice. A little preppy than what you usually wear though.” Namjoon chuckled. Jeongkuk was flustered; he wanted the date to be perfect. He let out a deep sigh and threw the clothes onto his bed. “Woah Jeongkuk, I just said it was a little preppy. There’s no need to get angry.” Namjoon joked, hoping that it would amuse Jeongkuk. Jeongkuk just glared at his hyung and sat on his bed, letting out a long sigh. “Hyung.” Jeongkuk said softly, making Namjoon a little worried, “Yeah maknae?” Jeongkuk looked up at his hyung with his naïve eyes, “Can you keep a secret?” Jeongkuk asked softly. “Of course!” Namjoon answered, scooting closer to Jeongkuk, “What is it?” He asked, concerned. Jeongkuk took a deep breath, his body tensing up, before letting the breath out in a long sigh, “I like TaeHyung.” Jeongkuk mumbled quickly, looking down at his hands. Namjoon was awfully quiet so Jeongkuk looked up to see a huge grin on Namjoon’s face. “What?” Jeongkuk asked, a blush creeping on his face. “That’s so precious.” Namjoon said, patting Jeongkuk on the knee, making Jeongkuk blush even harder but crack a small smile. Jeongkuk chuckled nervously, “Uh, thanks. But hyung, I wanted to ask you if you could help me get ready for our date tonight? Jin hyung hasn’t been much of help.” Jeongkuk said sheepishly. Namjoon patted Jeongkuk’s knee and got up, “Alright. What do you need help with?” Namjoon asked. Jeongkuk sprang up with joy, “Ok,” He chirped, “Can you help me choose an outfit?” he asked, digging through the pile of clothes on his bed. Namjoon laughed, causing Jeongkuk to give a weird look, “What?” Jeongkuk snapped. “Nothing.” Namjoon said, helping Jeongkuk choose an outfit, “Do you want me to help you find a matching purse for the outfit?” Namjoon teased, earning a punch in the arm from Jeongkuk. “I’m just messing with you maknae.” Namjoon laughed, ruffling the younger boy’s hair. Jeongkuk gave him a sassy pout and continued to pick out an outfit.

“What about this one?” Jeongkuk asked, holding up a white t shirt and black basketball shorts. Namjoon raised an eyebrow, “Too casual. You’re going on a date, not a hang out.” He said, making Jeongkuk groan and throw the outfit on the bed, “That’s the fourth outfit so far hyung.” Jeongkuk complained, stressing out over the date. “Calm down. Here why don’t you wear it like this?” Namjoon said while getting a pair of tan skinny jeans and a black V-neck, “It’s simple and casual but not too casual.” Jeongkuk took the outfit and got changed. “Damn, you look fine.” Namjoon hollered, feeling proud of the outfit choice that he coordinated. Jeongkuk blushed slightly, “Thanks hyung.” Namjoon smirked, “Anytime. Ok now about your date, I want you and TaeHyung to be safe, ok?” Namjoon said. Jeongkuk gave his hyung a weird look, “Uhm… ok?” He answered, unsure as to what his hyung was talking about. “No Jeongkuk, I want you two to be SAFE.” Namjoon repeated, putting emphasis on ‘safe’ and giving Jeongkuk a sly grin. Jeongkuk stood there confused, trying to register what his hyung was saying, “What the heck hyung!” Jeongkuk yelled after a long moment of silence. Namjoon rolled on Jeongkuk’s bed, howling with laughter. Jeongkuk rolled his eyes, “You’re so immature.” He said under his breath before leaving his room, leaving Namjoon laughing all by himself.

Jeongkuk let out a deep breath before walking down the hallway towards the living room. “Hey maknae, are you going somewhere?” Suga asked from the kitchen. Jeongkuk was about to answer when he was interrupted, “Yeah, Jeongkuk and I are going to go hang out.” TaeHyung said from behind Jeongkuk, making Jeongkuk jump. Jeongkuk turned around to see TaeHyung standing in the hallway, dressed in black skinny jeans and a button up shirt with a fun print. He was also wearing his round glasses which Jeongkuk found irresistible on his hyung. Jeongkuk bit his lips slowly at the magnificent sight standing in front of him, making TaeHyung blush slightly and shuffle his feet. He came up next to Jeongkuk and put his arm around the maknae’s shoulder, “Ready to go?” He asked, flashing a smirk. Jeongkuk nodded, staring at TaeHyung. “Ok, well have fun,” Suga said, going back to making his ramen, “And be home before midnight.” He called back to them. “Ok mom!” TaeHyung answered, making Jeongkuk giggle. They got their shoes on and were ready to leave when Jin stopped them, “Where are you two going?” He asked curiously. “Just, out.” TaeHyung answered coolly, shrugging his shoulders. Jin looked over at Jeongkuk whose face was shining bright with excitement. “TaeHyung, what did you do to this boy?” Jin asked suspiciously. TaeHyung shrugged, “I don’t know, I just kissed him is all.” TaeHyung said casually. Both Jin and Jeongkuk’s eyes went wide, ugh hyung why would you say that? Jeongkuk thought to himself. Jin’s gawking face slowly turned into a grin, “Oh you eager boy you.” Jin said, playfully slapping TaeHyung’s arm. Jeongkuk was confused, “Wait? What?” Jeongkuk blurted out, “Hyung, did you know that TaeHyung hyung liked me this whole time?” Jeongkuk asked in disbelief. Jin gave Jeongkuk a weird look, “Pft, duh. I share a room with him, of course I’m going to know things like this.” Jin responded, confused as to why Jeongkuk was so surprised. Jeongkuk glared at Jin, crossing his arms over his chest, “Uh huh, and you didn’t even bother to tell me like you promised?” Jeongkuk snapped coldly. “Oh,” Jimin said awkwardly, scratching the back of his head, “Heh, I forgot about that.” He said with an awkward chuckle. Jeongkuk rolled his eyes, “Well that was the past and right now is the present. Let’s just live in the present right now.” TaeHyung added in, chuckling nervously. Jeongkuk sighed, “Ok.” He said under his breath, turning to open the door, “Oh and hyung,” Jeongkuk said, turning back to look at Jin, who was still standing there awkwardly, “You better go help Suga hyung before he burns the whole apartment complex down.” Jin’s eyes went wide as he sniffed the air to smell something burning. He rushed into the kitchen, “HOW THE HECK DO YOU BURN RAMEN?!” He shouted. TaeHyung and Jeongkuk were snickering as TaeHyung scooted Jeongkuk out the door.

Hmm, how will this date turn out? Kekeke ^^