Chapter 16: Jin

JeongkukV

 

“I win again!” TaeHyung exclaimed, earning a nudge from Jin, “Oops, I win again.” TaeHyung repeated in a whisper. Jin chuckled and ran his hand through his hair, “Yup, you won again.” He sighed, getting a little frustrated. After Namjoon ordered everyone to bed, Jin and TaeHyung, who both shared a room, were playing computer games. Jin was starting to get frustrated because this was the fifth game in a row that he lost. TaeHyung was doing a little happy dance and gloating his victory. Jin rolled his eyes and got up, “I’m going to get some water.” Jin said, leaving TaeHyung dancing. Jin scratched the back of his head and walked into the kitchen. He looked over at the clock and saw that it was nearly 4 in the morning, “Shoot, we’ve been playing for that long?” Jin said under his breath, taking short sips of water.

Jin didn’t even realize that the TV was on in the living room. He went to go turn it off when he heard a groan. “But the dream seemed so real.” The groan said out loud again. Jin looked over to see Hoseok sitting alone on the couch, his hands over his face. “What seemed so real?” Jin asked from the kitchen, making Hoseok jump. “Aishi hyung, you scared me!” Hoseok nagged, turning his attention back to the TV. Jin shrugged it off and joined Hoseok on the couch, “What are you doing Hoseok, it’s nearly 4 in the morning?” Jin asked, rubbing his eyes and yawning. “Nothing, I just fell asleep while watching TV.” Hoseok answer nonchalantly. Jin nodded, “Then what was with the ?” Jin asked devilishly, making Hoseok’s eyes to go wide, “Uhm, it was nothing.” Hoseok chuckled awkwardly. Jin raised an eyebrow, he knew there was something going on. He noticed Hoseok trying to ignore him but he couldn’t, “Ok, I’ll tell you!” he bellowed. Jin smirked before clapping excitedly to himself as he positioned himself so that he was face to face with Hoseok. Hoseok let out a long sigh, making Jin more curious “I had a dream about Jimin.” Hoseok said slowly. Jin’s eyes went wide before grinning, “Was it a y dream?” Jin amused, earning a punch in the arm from Hoseok. “Oh, so it was.” Jin continued, raising his eyebrow “It’s ok Hoseok, you can tell me.” Jin cooed. Hoseok was hesitant to tell Jin, but he did. “Ok hyung, yes, not really, well kind of.” Hoseok admitted, his cheeks bright pink. Jin laughed and shook his head, This is just great, Jin thought. “Man, first Jeongkuk, now you.” Hoseok looked up at his hyung with a confused look, “What about Jeongkuk?” Hoseok asked. “Oh, er,” Jin said, cursing himself under his breath. Jin paused, deciding if he really wanted to break Jeongkuk’s promise. “Ok, promise to keep it a secret?” Jin whispered, sticking his pinky out. He couldn’t help it, it was already out in the open. Hoseok nodded and wrapped his pinky around Jin’s, “I promise.” He said. “Ok, well a while ago, Jeongkuk confessed to me that he liked TaeHyung.” Jin whispered, afraid that someone else might be awake. Hoseok gasped, “No. Really?” He asked in disbelief. Jin nodded his head confidently, “It’s true.” Hoseok laughed, “That’s so cute.” He said, making Jin get giddy, “I know right! Ok but back to you.” Jin said, composing himself. Jin took another sip of his water when he noticed Hoseok shift awkwardly in his spot. “So you like Jimin huh?” Jin asked. Hoseok nodded sheepishly, “And you want me to find out if his likes you, or I mean men?” Jin asked, referring back to the similar conversation he had with Jeongkuk. Hoseok again nodded, pursing his lips together. Jin smirked, “Ok, done.” He said before getting up to go back to bed. Hoseok gave Jin a confused look, “What do you mean done?” He asked. “Done as in, I’ll find out for you.” Jin said, turning around to leave. Hoseok stood up abruptly, making Jin turn back around “Don’t tell him blatantly that I like him ok?” Hoseok threatened. Jin just nodded and smirked, amused “And don’t tell Jeongkuk or anyone. Just because you told me Jeongkuk’s doesn’t give you the rights to tell Jeongkuk mine, got it?” Hoseok said in a serious tone. Jin zipped his lips, “Don’t worry about.” Jin said, trying to reassure Hoseok, “You’re secret is safe with me.” Jin said before disappearing to his room.

 

“What took you so long?” TaeHyung asked, not even looking up from his computer screen. Jin chuckled, “I was just talking to Hoseok.” Jin said before plopping on his bed and taking out a comic book. “He’s still awake?” TaeHyung asked, turning off his computer and lying next to his hyung. Jin nodded, flipping through his book. “What was he doing up?” TaeHyung asked. “He was just watching some TV.” Jin said nonchalantly. Jin felt TaeHyung’s eyes looking at him so he looked up at him, “And?” TaeHyung persisted, knowing that there was more to the story. “What?” Jin said in an innocent tone, trying his best to act like there was nothing more. TaeHyung just lifted an eyebrow and Jin cracked. Damn this boy is good, Jin thought to himself. Jin sighed, “Ok,” Jin propped himself on his elbow and faced TaeHyung who did the same, “Hoseok told me that he likes Jimin.” Jin whispered. TaeHyung gasped, “What? Really?” TaeHyung asked with wide eyes. Jin nodded while grinning, but quickly bit his lips nervously. “Hyung? What happened?” TaeHyung asked suspiciously. Jin looked back at TaeHyung and laughed nervously, “Uh, yeah. I kind of accidently told him about you Jeongkuk.” TaeHyung’s eyes went wide before he punched his hyung’s arm, “You promised Jeongkuk that you wouldn’t tell Hoseok or Jimin.” TaeHyung said between clenched teeth. “Well I only told him that Jeongkuk liked you. That’s it, I promise.” Jin defended. TaeHyung sighed, “Whatever.” TaeHyung spat before laying down on his back. Jin giggled and poked TaeHyung’s arms, “Aw you’re just a protective boyfriend.” Jin cooed, making TaeHyung crack a small smile and blush.

They laid silently for a while before Jin broke the silence, “So, because everyone knows and Hoseok basically knows,” Jin said, talking slowly. He paused and look up at TaeHyung who was listening intently. He indicated for Jin to continue. Jin cleared his throat, “I was thinking, could we please through you two a party?” Jin begged, yanking on TaeHyung’s arm. TaeHyung shook his head, “Jeongkuk said not to.” Jin sighed and plopped onto his back and pouted. “Aw come on hyung, don’t be mad.” TaeHyung said, poking Jin’s cheeks, “You promised Jeongkuk you wouldn’t.” TaeHyung reminded. Jin let out a long sigh, “Ok, fine.” Jin said, “Well I’m going go to sleep. Good Night TaeHyung.” Jin said before turning onto his side, facing the wall. “Good Night hyung.” TaeHyung said before getting up to turn off the light and getting in his bed. Jin was staring at the wall before a devious smile crept up on his face, “TaeHyung’s not the boss of me.” He said to himself quietly, “We are going to have a party.” He said under his breath before going to sleep.

 

sorry for the bad chapter :(
and sorry for not updating as much.
And school is starting up soon so i won't be able to update as often but right now i'm in the process of writing as many chapters as i can before school starts. So don't you worry loves :)
ANd thank you for reading my story~~ i love you all~!