FBI Say What?

A Walk To Fame:Witness Protection

 

"Uhm.. M..m..e..lanie.. S..Sel..ena.. What's going on?!" Kiseop asked, stuttering.

"GET INSIDE, NOW!!" Selena demanded.

UKISS did as they were told while the security guards covered them.

The guys who had jumped out of the van, began shooting, missing Selena and Melanie.

As UKISS got back inside, Melanie and Selena were following behind. The bad guys broke inside, shooting the security guards, harming them in the process. Melanie and Selena looked over, shocked and distracted. With their guards down, the bad guys pointed their guns at UKISS who screamed in horror. Melanie and Selena had got their senses back as they jumped in front and began shooting. One of the guys had kicked the girl's guns out of their hands. As time went by, more secuirty guards came as back up

Now it was the bad guys turn to be distracted. With their guards down, Melanie kicked one of the guys in the face while Selena began fighting another guy who grabbed her by wrist but instead, Selena grabbed him back, flipping him over in the process. She turned around and kicked the other guy in the balls then elbowed another one in the face. A big, muscular guy grabbed Melanie and carried her over his shoulder. 

"MELANIE!" Kevin shouted. Melanie only smirked as she grabbed the guy's arm, jumping in the air, and flipping him over. 

Melanie landed on her feet and looked over at Selena who seemed wide-eyed cause a guy was pointing his gun at her. Melanie came to the rescue as she kicked the gun out of his hand and hit him at his pressure point, knocking him out completely. 


After the two girls took the bad guys down, the police and ambulance showed up. The ones who were shot and hurt were taken to the hospital while the police arrested the men and soon will be questioned.

UKISS, however, were still in shock. They were confused, wondering what the hell was going on and how Melanie and Selena could fight like that. 

"What the hell is going on? And how the hell did y'all move like that?" Eli asked. 

"Let's just tell them." Selena said. 

"Okay.. Guys.. We're FBI agents." Melanie said. 

Their eyes became wide as Kiseop suddenly became excited. 

"Awesome! Kevin! I didn't' know your girlfriend is an FBI agent. Man, that's just freakin' hot!" Kiseop shouted, shaking Kevin repeatedly.

"Wait, let me get this straight. THIS is what you both have been doing in your spare time?!" AJ asked. 

"What's going on out there? It's so noisy." Hoon said, not being able to concentrate. 

"Just don't worry about it. Forget everything that happened today." Melanie said. 


Everyone went to the lounge to have lunch. Selena needed Melanie, Eli, and AJ, who are now one of the main song writers of the company, to report to the recording booth to record her new single. The rest of the members decided to tag along. 

They headed to the recording booth while Melanie controls the sound system. 

"So what do you two have for Selena?" Melanie asked. 

Another thing, UKISS and Melanie decided to only speak in English so that it prevents Soohyun, Kiseop, Hoon, and Dongho from forgetting English. 

"We wrote it last night. Take a look." AJ said as he handed the paper to Melanie and Selena. 

"Tonight I'm Getting Over You.. Sounds good! Great job!" Selena said. 

Melanie began recording with Selena. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khATKEt-_8w)

After Selena recorded the song, she shared it with Eli and AJ. 

"The song sounds great! All thanks to our awesome song writers and my amazing cousin." 

"I know, my girlfriend is wonderful." Kevin said as he snaped his arms around Melanie's waist and kissed her shoulder. 

"Aish, why are you being so cheesy?" Melanie joked. 

"Because I love you." He said and kept kissing her. 

"Ew! Get a room!" Dongho shouted. 

"Dongho, get used to it. These two are crazy in love." Eli said. The guy who once had feelings for Melanie, are now long gone. He wasn't sure if he'd ever find happiness like Kevin and Melanie. 

"Hey Eli, Melanie told me you use to like her." Selena suddenly said. 

"Yeah, I did but then realized Kevin was too. Melanie didn't return my feelings so I had no choice but to let her go. Besides, she's better off with Kevin." 

"That's sweet of you. Don't worry, you'll find that special someone. I'm sure of it, and before you know it, you'll be having that special feeling all over again." 

"Selena, can I ask you a question?" 

"Sure."

"How many guys have you dated?" 

"Three. But to be honest, I'm waiting for that right guy. The one where he'll be my first for a lot of things, you know?" 

Eli nodded his head. 


Everyone left the studio as Selena rides on her mo-ped.

tank-touring-260de-08big.jpg

UKISS headed back to their condo with Melanie.

3333AllenPkwy4a.jpg

They rode in Melanie's car

2014-ford-expedition-side-view-2.jpg

2013-yukon-denali-interior-available-equ

Melanie and Kevin went out on the balcony, just to be together. Kind of like a date. 

That night, everyone rested up. But one thing that did not leave UKISS' mind is, why the hell were those guys trying to kill them?


Did you guys love the story so far?

I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE SONGS THAT ARE USED IN THIS CHAPTER.

The song belongs to its rightful owner Carly Rae Jepson.

Through out the story, I will be using the songs that I will be using for now on. The songs that I choose, I recommend you guys to listen to the songs. These are awsome songs that you guys should listnen to, I do this to make the story feel like a musical comedy drama or something.

Don't forget to comment, vote, subscribe and also enjoy!!!