Ellen DeGeneres

A Walk To Fame:Witness Protection

Sapphire Entertainment is the home of aspiring artists and groups from all over the world. 

Melanie Sapphire, a young prodigy, is the founder and CEO of the record company. 

UKISS, a Korean group, is the first ever band to be signed to the label. 

Selena Sapphire, Melanie's cousin, signed onto the record company days later. 

As of today, the company has 13 different artists, including groups. 

Ever since the company has opened, it's been the most successful with each solo artist and group topping music charts daily. Who knows what future this company holds? 

[THE PRESENT]

"Alright, give it up for UKISS!" Ellen announced. 

Everyone in the stands stood up and cheered as UKISS came dancing out. 

Today was UKISS' interview with Ellen DeGeneres and they couldn't be more excited. 

UKISS walked over to Ellen, each one giving her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. 

"Please, take a seat." She said as the interview began. 

"Before we get started, how about you all introduce yourselves?" She said. 

The cameras then turned to the leader as they all introduced their selves, starting from oldest to youngest. 

"Uhm hello everyone. I'm Soohyun, the leader and main vocal of the group." Soohyun said as he waved. 

"Uh hi everyone. I'm Kiseop, the visual of the group." Kiseop said. 

"What's up everyone! I'm Eli, the main rapper of the group." Eli said. 

"Yooo! I'm AJ, the lead rapper of the group." AJ said. 

"Uhhm hellooo. I'm Hoon, the lead vocal of the group." Hoon said, stuttering a bit. 

"Hi everyone! I'm Kevin, also the lead vocal of the group." Kevin said, giving everyone his famous eye smile. 

"Hello everybody! I'm Dongho, the youngest of the group." Dongho said as the ladies in the audience gave an 'awh' and clapped for them. 

"And we are UKISS!" They all yelled together.

"WOW, there are so many of you! And it seems you're break through in America had received so much love and fans from all over. How do you feel about that?" Ellen asked. 

Everyone looked over to Kevin who was best at explaining stuff in English. 

"Honestly, we didn't think we'd make it this far. We were super nervous but realized by how many fans we received who adore and accepted us, it was an honor. It still feels like a dream to us. We're just happy that we made it this far and are still going strong." He said. 

"That's great to hear. And also, I heard that some of the members are not so good at speaking English. Which ones are they?" 

Eli spoke up. "It's actually, Soohyun, Kiseop, Hoon, and Dongho." He said as he pointed to them. 

"Ahh okay. But it seems they speak really good english though. Especially for foreigners." 

"Yes. That's cause our CEO has been giving them English lessons daily, so their getting better at it, day by day." AJ said. 

"That's great. Better to converse with your fans as well. Also, your CEO is the famous child prodigy, Melanie Sapphire, am I right?" Ellen asked. 

The boys nodded. 

"What's it like working with her?" 

"She's great. She's an amazing woman. She's been by our side through out our journey to America and she's like family to us. We couldn't have done this without her." Kevin said. 

"Awesome. So the fans have been wanting me to ask you this. Are any of you dating Melanie?" 

The sudden question had caught the seven boys by surprise as they some what laughed it off. 

"Wait, what?! Hahah.." Eli asked confused.

"Well, pictures have been posted online and it seems you guys are rather REALLY close to her. Are you sure there's nothing going on?" 

"No, no.. She's just a friend. A close friend but that's about it.." Kevin said, his voice some what shaky. 

Melanie and Kevin have been keeping their relationship private because if the fans knew, they'd be dead for sure. The media would eat them alive. 

The interview went on and soon enough it was time for them to go. 

"Sadly, we're out of time.. But it was great having UKISS on our show, right everyone?!" Ellen screamed as everyone in the audience cheered. Ellen and UKISS said their farewells as the music played and everyone began dancing. 

They heard the director yell 'cut' as the cameras were off. They shook Ellen's hand and gave her a hug then went back to their dressing rooms. 

When they got there, Melanie was there and congratulated them on another successful interview. She had told them that she did some revenovation to the studio. The boys got excited as they hopped in the van and headed over. 

When they got there, their jaws dropped. Their studio: 

contemporary-media-room.jpg

The Living Room 02

The Living Room 01

"This is amazing!" Soohyun said. 

"Thanks Melanie!" Everyone shouted. 

Kevin went over and wrapped his arms around her waist. "My baby is the best." He said and gave her a kiss on the cheek. 

"Aishh.. You're so cheesy, babe." She said as she pinched his cheeks. 

Everyone then got together in the media room, watched a movie and ate. 

After they were finished, they all went to go rest up. Recording session early in the morning. Didn't wanna miss it. 


Everyone woke up and gathered for breakfast. 

"So what about that interview yesterday?" Hoon asked. 

"What about it?" Dongho asked. 

"When Ellen asked us if any of us were dating Melanie." 

Everyone stopped eating. "Yeah, that was kind of awkward." AJ said. 

Melanie and Kevin looked down. "You know.. you both are gonna have to come out about your relationship sooner or later." Eli said. 

"You can't hide it forever. Their already suspecting." Kiseop said. 

"I know.. I'm not the one who wants to hide it though." Kevin said. 

Melanie looked up and noticed they were all staring at her. "Please don't start this, Kevin. I'm just doing this for yo-" She started but was cut off by all of them. 

"We know.. We know.. for our own good." They all said. 

"I'm sorry.." Melanie said, obviously feeling guilty. 

They've had this conversation so many times that every time they talked about it, it brought the whole atmosphere down. It took too much energy out of them. 


UKISS were now at the recording studio, recording their upcoming album. Selena was there, just chilling and watching them with Melanie. Soon enough, it was time for their lunch break. 

As they all headed out side, they heard tires screech, a van coming to a stop. 

UKISS looked confused. The door slammed open, everyone's eyes turned wide as Melanie and Selena ran in front of the guys and pulled out their pistol from their belt. 

Wait.. guns?! 

 


Hows the first chapter of the sequel?

We hope you guys enjoy the story so far

Don't forget to comment, vote, subscribe and also enjoy!

Chapter written by babyxgirlx704