Epilogue

A Walk To Fame:Witness Protection

~2 years later~

Melanie and Kevin are finally getting married. Kevin proposed to Melanie in Paris under the Eiffel Tower. The ring had a sapphire in the middle which was huge. Two days before the wedding, instead of Melanie being bridezilla, Alyssa turned into a wedding planner maniac.

"NO, THE DECORATIONS SHOULD BE MORE TO THE LEFT NOT THE RIGHT!!!!" Alyssa yelled.

"Calm down, aren't I'm suppose to stress about the wedding" Melanie said as she was about to rub on her shoulder to calm her down but Alyssa slapped her hand away.

"NO, IT HAS TO BE PERFECT FOR YOUR BIG DAY!" 

"Look at you, you have dark circles like a raccoon"

"I knew we should've got an actual wedding planner" Selena said.

"Just let me do this" Alyssa said.

Melanie and Selena sighed. Then UKISS came to the spot where Melanie and Kevin are having their wedding to help out. Kevin scoops Melanie into his arms.

"Hey honey" Kevin said.

"Hey oppa" Melanie said and kisses him on the cheek. The members looked  at Alyssa who seems stressed out and keeps yelling at everyone who is helping out.

"Whats with Alyssa?" AJ asked.

"Ever since I gave her the chance to plan my wedding, she has been like that for 3 weeks" Melanie said. Eli sneaks behind Selena and wraps his arm around her waist.

"Oh god you scared me" Selena chuckled.

"Yeah and I am willing to capture your heart" Eli said as he kisses her.

"I think this wedding will be a success" Dongho said.

"No fair that Eli gets to be best man for Kevin" Hoon said.

"Hey, at least you get to play the piano for the wedding" Kiseop said.

"Well yeah"

"HEY! HELP ME HERE" Alyssa shouted. Everyone puts on the finishing touches of the wedding.


The day has finally arrived. and Melanie and Kevin are super nervous. Melanie is in the room with Selena helping her get dressed.

"I'm nervous Selena" Melanie said.

"Every bride gets nervous. I can't believe that this is the day, my cousin is finally getting married" Selena said as she helps zip up her dress and do her hair.

designer-lace-wedding-dress-with-romanti

"What do you think?"

"You look so beautiful, I'm so jealous"

Kevin is in the room with Eli helping him get set.

"I'm so nervous right now to the point that I'm sweating" Kevin said.

"I never thought that you'll get married before me" Eli said as her wipes his sweat from Kevin's head with a hankerchief. Eli ties the bow for Kevin.

ike_only.jpg

"Now lets get the party started." Eli said.


The rest of the members, Alyssa, Emily and the rest of the family sat down. Kpop bands and other celebrities also showed up at the wedding. Eli and Selena gets into their places while Kevin stands there waiting for his bride.

treeaisle.jpg

Everyone stands up as Melanie walks down the aisle with her dad by her side. Kevin couldn't believe his eyes that his beautiful bride will finally become his wife. As she gets up there, Melanie smiles at him and whispered.

"Can't believe this is the day" 

"I love you" Kevin said.

"I love you too" Melanie replied.

"Kevin Woo, Will you take Melanie as your wife, to protect and cherish her with your life" The priest said.

"I do" Kevin said.

"And Melanie Sapphire, Will you take Kevin as your husband, to protect and cherish him with your life"

"I do" Melanie said.

"You may now kiss the bride" Kevin grabs her waist and kisses her passionately. Everyone clapped, and then Kevin scooped Melanie into his arms.


Rancho-Las-Lomas_41.jpg

Everyone gathered around and enjoy the nice dinner to celebrate the newlyweds. Melanie and Kevin cut their wedding cake.

purple-peony-wedding-cake.jpg

Eli tapped his glass to get everyone's attention.

"I would like to say as best man that I will wish my best friend and his wife a beautiful life together. Melanie, please take care of Kevin for me" Eli said. Melanie nodded. Selena goes up on stage and grab the mic.

"Melanie, I want to wish you a happy life with Kevin. Kevin, please look after her. This song is for the newlyweds and of course for my boyfriend". Selena starts singing Tattooed Heart.

You don't need a lot of money

Honey you don't have to play no games
All I need is all your loving
To get the blood rushing through my veins
I wanna say we're going steady
Like it's 1954, no, it doesn't have to be forever
Just as long as I'm the name on your

Tattooed Heart....(tattooed heart)

Everyone's eyes widen, suprised on how Selena inproved so much on her voice for the past 2 years. She went from a Mezzo-Soprano to a Soprano like Melanie.

You don't need to worry about making me crazy
Cause I'm way past that
And so just call me, if you want me
Cause you got me, and I'll show you how much I want to be
On your Tattooed Heart

Tattooed Heart, tattooed heart

Just as long as I'm the name on your Tattooed Heart

Wrap me in your jacket. my baby
And lay me on your bed
And kiss me underneath the moonlight
Darling let me trace the lines of your Tattooed Heart

Just as long as I'm the name on your Tattooed Heart 

Melanie stood up and clapping with tears on her eyes. Everyone else got up and clapped for Selena. Eli goes up on stage and grabs another mic.

"May I have everyone's attention" Eli said. The whole place is silent and everyone's eyes are glued to Eli. Selena didn't know whats going on.

"Selena, we've known eachother for 3 years. We've been together for 2 years now. You are the one who have taught me to love again and have my strength again. We've had our ups and downs during our relationship but we managed to not let those things break us apart. I want to spend eternity with you and be together forever." Eli takes out a red velvet box out of his pocket, opens the box and kneels down. Selena gasped and starting to tear up.

coast-diamond-2013-engagement-ring1.jpg

"Selena, will you marry me" 

"Yes" Selena started crying with tears of joy while Eli slips the ring on her ring finger.  Everyone started clapping, Alyssa stands up and goes up to Selena.

"Selena, can I plan your wedding?" Alyssa asked.

"No" Selena said.

"Why!"

"Because you go crazy when you plan" Eli said.

"Merp!" Alyssa stomps her feet back to her table.

"I love you Selena" Eli brings her closer.

"I love you too oppa" Their foreheads touch as both of them leaned in, kissing one another.


What a happy ending. We want to thank you guys for supporting us from the beginning. I really appreciated it a lot. 

I DON'T OWN THE SONG THAT IS USED IN THIS CHAPTER.

The song belongs to Ariana Grande.

I will start writing the first chapter for The Dancer Next Door  whenever I have time because I have to go to Friends University for the All State work shop to work on the three pieces that I have to sing for my audtion in November.

Bye!!!