Eli's Dance Lesson

A Walk To Fame:Witness Protection

It was 9 PM and everyone is packing up for tomorrow. Evan has been laying on the couch ever since they came back from the headquarters. Melanie is worried about him so she sits next to him.

"Whats wrong Evan?" Melanie asked as she puts her hand on his leg.

"Lindsay lied.. I just... I can't believe it. Everything her and I had was a lie.. She never loved me. She only used me to get to UKISS.. and she succeeded. I thought she really was the one.. I was even planning on proposing to her. It was all just a waste of my time." Evan said, holding the box ring in his hand. 

Melanie sat down next to him, patting him on the back. "It's not your fault, Evan. We were all blind. She just wasn't the one. But hey, you're still young and super hot! You'll find that special someone very soon, I promise." 

"Thanks sis.. I hope so." Evan said, hugging Melanie. 

 


Kevin, who was watching them from the kitchen, saw Melanie walk up to him and grabs his hand.

"Have you been watching me and Evan?" Melanie asked and smirked.

"Yeah, I didn't know you and Evan were that close" Kevin said.

"We always look out for eachother, even with eachothers problems. He recently bought his own house beside the Jenner House." Kevin wraps his arm around her waist and puts his face close to her ear.

"When I have so much money, I will buy anything you want even an island." Kevin whispers into her ear.

"Kevin, why are you always so cheesy. I don't want you spend your money on me even if it is a island or not"

"Hey, I want to be a good boyfriend. and being a good boyfriend meant spending their money on their girlfriend." Kevin pulls her closer.

"Oh, why do you have to be so cute" Melanie said as she kisses Kevin.


Eli just came back from kitchen. He was on his way to his room until he saw Selena at the balcony staring at the night sky. Eli's heart beats everytime he sees Selena. He walks up to Selena and stood next to her staring at the night sky with her.

"Hey Selena, why are out here?" Eli asked .

"I'm just staring at the sky, you know I'm going to miss this place. This really brings back childhood memories and I learned alot being here" Selena said.

"Well, me and the guys have learned a lot from being here even though some of us get frustrated from work." 

"When I was young, I always go to the balcony at night and stare at the stars and I would always dance to the sweet sound of the music from the radio."

"Selena, I haven't told anybody this but I always wanted to learn how to waltz"

"Seriously?"

"Yeah and I was wondering if you can teach me"

"Sure, all you have to do is to follow your partners lead" Selena said as she turns on A Thousand Years on the radio and takes Eli's hand. Both of them start dancing to the music. They felt the passion as they dance. Eli's heart starts beating even faster with every move. After the song, Eli and Selena look into eachothers eyes, still in eachothers arms. They start leaning in and before they knew it, their lips connected. It was a passionate kiss, Selena realized what they are doing now and pulled away from the kiss.

"Oh um I have to continue packing my stuff" Selena said as she leaves the balcony, leaving Eli.

I can't believe I just did that, and I liked it Eli thought.


Selena came into her room and continues packing her stuff. Melanie is reading a magazine on her bed. Melanie sense something had happened to Selena.

"Hey Selena, did something happen at the balcony?" Melanie asked.

"Yeah, how do you know" Selena said.

"Because they way you walked into the room and I can see it on your face"

"You're never wrong"

"So tell me what happen" Melanie puts her magazine away and sat on Selena's bed.

"Eli came to the balcony, he told me that he always wanted to learn how to waltz and he asked me to teach him. I said yes so we started dancing. After that we looked into eachothers eyes, we started leaning in and them we kissed."

"Oh my god really, you and Eli kissed!" Melanie shouted.

"I pulled away because my heart is beating so fast and I don't know what I am feeling now. I mean he is a nice guy after all and he seems to be that kind of guy who is really commited about a relationship"

"Selena, I think you're in love with Eli"

"Do you really think so? My heart beats fast everytime I see him. I thought I should be in love with Hoon but I was wrong. I don't know if he feels the same way"

"Well you should either confess to him or wait until he confesses to you"

Selena just got done with packing and Melanie and Selena went straight to bed.


Eli knocks on the bedroom door. Kevin opens the door and lets Eli in. Eli sits down on the bed while Kevin packs.

"Kevin, something happened at the balcony between me and Selena" Eli said.

"What is it?" Kevin asked. Eli starts telling him what happened, Kevin dropped his brush and turns around to face Eli with a huge grin on his face.

"You and Selena kissed!" Kevin shouted.

"Yeah and remember that song that Selena performed at the VMAs. The song that I wrote is actually about her. I think i'm falling for her" Eli said.

"~Eli and Selena sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G, first comes love then comes marriage then comes a baby in a carriage~" Kevin teased.

"You're so childish" Eli said.

"Well, it happened except in a balcony not a tree. You have to confess to her soon"

"I will at some point"

"Take your time Romeo" Kevin teased.

"Hey" Eli punches Kevin's arm. Eli left the room and goes back to his room. Eli lays on his bed, staring at the ceiling.

I wonder if she feels the same? Eli thought and drifted off to sleep.


Eli and Selena finally kissed! Hmmm I trying to think of a couple name for Eli and Selena. I thought up two for Melanie and Kevin which is Kelanie and Melvin. For Eli and Selena, maybe Elena or Seli what do you guys think?

I DO NOT OWN THE SONG THAT IS USED IN THIS CHAPTER

The song belongs to Christina Perri.

Thank you for waiting on the update, you guys are the best! Well im tired so keep commenting and voting!

Bye!!!;)