Kidnapped

A Walk To Fame:Witness Protection

It's been a week. A week since UKISS, Melanie, and Selena were placed in the headquarters. They were all bored. I mean, what could you do when dozens of agents are watching your every move? 

They would have to be escorted to the bathroom, everywhere. But one thing for sure is that none of them has ever left the building. It was too risky. The FBI couldn't risk anything. 

Melanie and Selena were the only ones who could go out, considering they are still idols after all and have their own issues to deal with. 


"I'm starving!" Dongho whined. 

"We are too.." Eli said. 

"Well, what do you guys wanna eat? I'll tell the FBI agents to go buy us some food." Soohyun said. 

"We're tired of take out though.." Hoon said. 

"What do you wanna do then? Cook? We're not the best cookers here.." Soohyun said. 

"What about Melanie and Selena? They can cook well." Kiseop said. 

"Oh! She can make ddeokbokki!!!" Kevin said, clapping his hands excitingly. 

The guys looked at him with a blank face. "Kevin.. That's your favorite food, not ours." AJ said. 

"And that's not even a meal, it's more like a snack. It's not gonna fill us up." Soohyun said. 

"It will if she makes a whole bunch of it.." Kevin said, pouting and crossing his arms. 

"No." They all said, which lead to Kevin pouting even more. 

"How about kimchi stew?" Soohyun suggested. Everyone nodded in agreement then looked at Kevin. 

Kevin puffed. "Fine.. I'm still telling her to make ddeokbokki." He said. 

"More food for us." Dongho said, happy with the thought of food. 

AJ then noticed something. "Wait, where is Selena and Melanie? I don't know about you, but I haven't seen them all day." 

"They left this morning to the recording studio. But it should have been done hours ago." Soohyun said. 

"Let's go ask the chief." Hoon suggested. Everyone nodded as they told the agents who were guarding them to take them to the chief. 

Once they got there, Soohyun knocked on the door. They heard some one say 'come in' and opened it. 

All of them walked inside, some guards went in with them while the rest stood outside. 

Once UKISS entered, they sensed something was wrong. The chief and just about every important person in the FBI were there. The head boss and all. 

"What's going on?" Soohyun asked. 

The chief and staff exchanged glances then down. All of them were so tense. A worried feeling were going through UKISS' bodies at that moment. 

The head boss of the FBI then stood up. "It's Melanie and Selena. They're in trouble." 

UKISS' eyes then became as wide as possible. They gave the boss their full attention. 

"What happened?! Where are they?!" Kevin suddenly said. 

Instead of saying anything at all, the boss the TV. UKISS' head turn to the TV, jaws dropping. 

It was Lorenzo. 

"Hello there, UKISS and the FBI. As all of you know, I am Lorenzo, the one who's been after UKISS for months. I'm sure all of you are wondering why I'm contacting you right? Well, as you should know, I've been tracking UKISS for the past few months, and to tell you the truth, I'm tired of it. You see, chief, you were smart of hiding UKISS. Hiring guards and having your agents protect them. The mistake you made was forgetting you have two other agents who were unprotected and alone. What were their names again? Better yet, how about we show you their faces. *camera turns to Melanie and Selena who are tied up on the chairs, then back at Lorenzo* What you don't know is that we've been keeping tabs on them as well. I've decided to give up on UKISS. It was a waste of time. Melanie and Selena are worth way more then UKISS ever will be. Look on the bright side, I have these two lovely ladies with me, and there's nothing any of you can do about it. Have a good life and say goodbye to the two gals. *camera turns back to Melanie and Selena* It'll be the last time you will ever see them." 

The video suddenly shuts off. "So what now?" Soohyun asked. 

"We don't know yet." The chief said. 

"You don't know?!" Kevin screamed. 

"Kevin, calm down." Eli said. 

"NO. Melanie and Selena are tied up, their lives on the line, and you're saying you can't do anything about it?!" 

"We're doing everything we can, Kevin. Please understand that. But we have no leads. This video was sent in on a CD disk. But there are no finger prints on it. We tried to trace the serial number but it was scratched off. We have nothing." The chief said. 

UKISS stood there, thinking. Kevin then remembered something. "Wait, turn the video back on." Everyone looked at him, with a 'why should we' look. "Just turn it on!" He screamed. 

The chief pressed play as Kevin stared at the screen. The part where the camera turns to Melanie and Selena came up. Kevin pointed. "Pause! Pause right there!" The chief did as Kevin said. 

"What is it" Kiseop asked. 

"The background.. That's where I took Melanie for our 6 month anniversary!" Kevin said. 

"I thought you took her to the top of the Empire State Building in New York? You know, had a dinner there and what not?" AJ asked. 

"I did, but remember, we were in New York for a week. We went everywhere, but that specific place, Melanie was the one who showed me that spot. It use to be an underground art museum. No one goes down there anymore." 

"Then we have a lead. Call up our back up agents and let's go." The chief said. 

" No, you guys stay. We're going!" Soohyun said. 

"Are you crazy?! It's too dangerous. None of you are skilled agents. It's too risky." 

"But Eli, Hoon and Kiseop have a martial arts background! We can do it! Please, let us go!" Soohyun pleaded. 

"That won't matter. These missions don't involve just fighting, there are guns, knives involved. It's too dangerous. I can-" 

"No!" Kevin screamed, stepping up, "Melanie and Selena has done so much for us. Protecting us and even risking their lives! They're like family to us. You really don't expect us to sit here and not do anything, can you?!" 

The chief was about to argue but Kevin stopped him. "We're GOING. And that's final." Kevin said, not backing down. 

He knew UKISS wasn't gonna back down on this one. The chief sighed, giving up. "Fine. You're in." He said, telling the agents to get UKISS properly dressed and give them weapons. 

Once everyone was suited up, they hopped on the plane to New York, getting ready for what comes next, but truth is, none of them are prepared for what's about to happen.


Whats going to happen.....?

Chapter written by babyxgirlx704

Tune in for the next chapter!