Barn Explosion Festival

A Walk To Fame:Witness Protection

It's a brand new day at the farm. Aunt Monica wakes everyone up as usual. 

Kevin woke up, hugging a squishy Melanie.. Wait squishy Melanie? That can't be right.. Kevin thought. He opened his eyes and saw not Melanie but a pillow in his arms instead. She's gone again.. 

Soohyun walked into the room, fresh out of the shower and saw Kevin. He automatically knew what Kevin was thinking. "Vinny.." 

Kevin knew where this conversation was headed. It was always the same. The whole 'Melanie is only doing this for us..' talk. Before Soohyun could go on any further, Kevin stopped him. "I know." He said quickly as he got up and headed for the bathroom. 


Everyone gathers downstairs for breakfast as usual.

"So auntie, who's going to cook the food this year?" Alyssa asked. 

"You mean the Barn Explosion Festival?" Aunt Monica asked. Alyssa nodded her head. "Well you and Emily can make the food if you two don't mind." 

Alyssa and Emily exchanged glances then back at Aunt Monica. "We don't mind." 

"Great, sounds like a plan then." 

"Wait, what are you guys talking about?" Soohyun asked as the rest of the UKISS members stared confused. 

"Oh, right, you all don't know about the festival, do you?" Emily asked as the guys stared even more confused.

Selena went on explaining, "Every year, we hold a festival here at our farm. We invite all the farmers from all around the area. For just one night, we eat, dance and have a good time. It's just a way to relax our minds and not think about working, you know?" 

"Sounds like fun." Dongho said. 

"It is. You all will see tonight." Emily said. 

"Awesome!" The guys shouted in excitement. 

As everyone finished their breakfast, they cleaned up. Aunt Monica tells them their jobs for the day, afterwards, they'll meet up at the barn house to help decorate for the Barn Explosion Festival. 


The day went by fast. Probably because today is mostly focused on the festival. Like Aunt Monica instructed, everyone met up at the barn house. 

Kevin saw a familiar figure, helping Aunt Monica decorate the barn house. 

"Melanie!" He called out. Everyone was confused then looked to where he was staring at.

The figure turned around and indeed was Melanie. Kevin ran over and swooped her up in his arms. 

"I've missed you!" He said. 

"I've missed you too, babe." She said, giving him a peck on the lips. 

The others ran up, greeting her as well. "Why are you back so early?" Selena asked. 

"For the Barn Explosion Festival of course." 

"You came back for that?" Dongho asked. 

"Yep. Wouldn't miss it for the world." She said proudly. 

Aunt Monica then interrupted their moment. "Well don't all just stand there. Grab some decorations and help us!" She said jokingly. 

Everyone laughed as they all joined in, helping out. 


It was finally starting. Farmers began piling in, eating, laughing, dancing, and enjoying the fun. 

UKISS were sitting down, feeling a bit awkward since it is their first time. 

Aunt Monica could sense they were feeling out of place, so she decided to make a speech. She went up to the mic, telling the DJ to lower down the music. "Alright everyone, may I have your attention please." Things got quiet as everyone stopped what they were doing, staring at Aunt Monica. "Now first off, I'd like to thank all of you for joining us for this year's Barn Explosion! Please give a hand to my 4 beautiful nieces who came back, Melanie, Selena, Alyssa, and Emily!" She yelled as everyone clapped while the four girls stood up and waved. "Oh and please give a round of applause to Melanie's special guests, UKISS!" UKISS' eyes widen as they heard their names. The spotlight shined on them brightly as everyone was clapping. They all stood up and bowed slightly, kind of embarrassed. 

"Alright, now.. It seems like the night will be coming to an end. But not yet! We can't just end this night without one special song.. Who's ready for the Hoedown Throwdown?!" She screamed. Everyone cheered as Aunt Monica gave the mic to Melanie and Selena. 

"Alright everyone, you know what to do. And for those who are new, just follow our lead." Melanie said. 

Selena, Alyssa, and Emily went over, pulling UKISS out of their seats to join them, not like they had a choice. 

The music begins playing as everyone is dancing. UKISS begins getting the hang of it after a while. Soon enough, the night comes to an end with everyone bidding each other goodbye.

 


Chapter written by babyxgirlx704

We would like to say thank you for waiting patiently on the update, you guys are the best!!!:)

WE DO NOT OWN THE SONG THAT IS USED IN THIS CHAPTER

The song's rightfull owner is Miley Cyrus

I set up a poll on my blog post and I want you guys opinions. So here is the link to my blogpost to vote

http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/638614

Don't forget to comment, vote and enjoy. For those who didn't subscribe yet, well subscribe!!:)