That Special Song

A Walk To Fame:Witness Protection

NO ONE'S P.O.V

It's been about a week since Kevin and Melanie has gotten back together, and a week until the VMAs. 

Everything has been going back slowly, to the way it was, but Melanie has gotten home a little earlier then usual just so she and Kevin can spend time together. 

Now, it's just a regular day for all of them. A day off to be exact. 

Kevin and Melanie decided to go on a date, something they haven't done in a while. The only down side is that Kevin has to disguise himself, cause he is still suppose to be in hiding. 

AJ is playing video games with Dongho who keeps scolding him that he at it. 

And of course, Kiseop and Hoon are working out.

That leaves Eli.. 

 

ELI's P.O.V

Ahh crap! That's not what I'm trying to say! 

ARGHH! I crumpled up the piece of paper and threw it to in the garbage can with the rest of the crumpled up paper balls I threw away earlier.

I've been in my room all day writing a song, but some how I just can't really express my feelings that well.. It's actually about Selena. 

I mean, I like her, not like like her.. But I do like her a lot. I don't really know how I feel right now. I guess that's why I'm writing a song, trying to sort out my feelings. 

This is gonna take forever.. 


I kept writing and writing until I finally got it, and I did! Thank god! 

All of a sudden, I heard a knock at my door. I turned around and saw Selena peeking her head through the door. 

"Eli?" She asked. 

I smiled. "You can come in, you know?" 

She smiled back and walked in. As she did, she looked around and saw the mess. Her eye brows furrowed together. "Why are there paper balls everywhere?"

"Ahh.. I was just writing a song." 

"And it took you this much paper to write it? Haven't you wrote a song before?" 

"Yeah, but with AJ. This is the first time I've wrote by myself, and I have to admit, it was pretty damn hard." 

Selena let out a laugh. "Well, that's nice to hear. Did you finish it?" I nodded. "Can I see it?" 

I handed my music sheet to her. "I'm not sure if it's good though.. The verse and the chorus basically takes up most of the song.. I wish this song will be performed someday and that it will be successful" Selena said it'll be okay as she read the title. 

"Glowing by Eli Kim" She said and began reading the lyrics.

This is my confessional
Seven seconds till I hit the ground
But you saved my life
Now I feel indestructible
So protected when you're around
Yeah, you saved my life

You make me, you make me feel so incredible
You and I, you and I feels so unbelievable
You're making, you're making so undeniable
A million hearts, but you're the only one
Who lights me up like I'm glowing in the dark
A million hearts, you're the only one
Who lights me up like I'm glowing in the dark
!

This is my confessional

Seven seconds till I hit the ground
But you saved my life!
Now I feel indestructible
So protected when you're around
Yeah, you saved my life

You make me, you make me feel so incredible
You and I, you and I feels so unbelievable
You're making, you're making so undeniable
A million hearts, but you're the only one
Who lights me up like I'm glowing in the dark
A million hearts, you're the only one
Who lights me up like I'm glowing in the dark

This is my confessional
Seven seconds till I hit the ground
But you saved my life
Now I feel indestructible
So protected when you're around
Yeah, you saved my life

A million hearts, but you're the only one
Who lights it up like I'm glowing in the dark
A million hearts, you're the only one
Who lights it up like I'm glowing in the dark

A million hearts, but you're the only one
Who lights me up like I'm glowing in the dark
A million hearts, you're the only one
Who lights it up like I'm glowing in the dark

I saw a smile crept up in her face. Once she was done, she looked at me, "It's great."

"Thanks." 

"This sounds like a personal song." 

"It is. It's really special to me." 

"Awh, well I hope this song will be performed one day too." Selena said, sitting down next to me. 

"I hope so.. Oh yeah, so why did you come here?" I asked, suddenly remembering she just popped into my room. 

"Well, I haven't seen you all day. I was beginning to wonder you were dead or something." Selena joked. 

"What time is it?" 

"Almost dinner time." 

"Seriously? I was in my room for that long?" Selena nodded. "Well looks like someone was worried about me." I teased. 

Selena laughed. "You wish!" She said and was about to punch me in my arm until I catched her hand.

I could feel her body loosen a bit. I looked up and saw her staring at me. 

Those sparkling eyes.. Without realizing it, both of us began leaning in.. 

"Eli! Selena!" We heard Kiseop shout outside of the door. We both saw what position we were in and quickly let go. 

Kiseop bursted through the doors, telling us dinner was ready. Selena went out first while Kiseop followed behind her. 

Were we.. just about to.. kiss? I take back what I said earlier.. I don't like her. I think.. I love her.


Chapter written by babyxgirlx704

Ohh Eli almost had it but Kiseop had to ruin it....

I DO NOT OWN THE LYRICS THAT IS USED IN THIS SONG

The lyrics rightfull owner belongs to Nikki Williams and the song is called Glowing.

Don't forget to keep commenting, voting and thank you for waiting for the update! Love you guys soo much!

If you guys haven't subscribed, then subscribe!:)

Okay Bye<3