I Did Not See That One Coming..

A Walk To Fame:Witness Protection

"Ahh! That was so fun and relaxing! We should've brought the guys with us.." Selena said, sitting down on the couch. 

"True.. They would-" Melanie started but stopped as she paused. ".." 

"What is it, Mel?" Selena asked. 

"The guys.. They're gone." 

"And how do you know that?" 

"I know them. It's only 10pm, they wouldn't be sleeping this early." 

Just then, Dongho came downstairs. "Ahh! You're back! Where did you go?! I didn't even see you leave! Did you two cra-" Dongho's sentence came to a stop as Melanie rushed up, grabbed him by the collar and pushed him up against the wall. "Ahh! Noona! What are yo-" 

"Where are they?!" Melanie screamed. 

"W..hat?" Dongho stuttered. 

"The guys! Where are they?!" Selena screamed. 

"The.. the club!" 

"What the.. Why the hell are they there?! Did we not tell you guys to stay in the damn house at all times?!" Melanie screamed, gripping onto Dongho's shirt a little more. 

"I'm.. I'm sorry!" He managed out. 

"What club are they at, Dongho?" Selena asked. 

"21 and over.." He said quietly. 

Melanie sighed as she let him go. She called Emily and Alyssa down, telling them what's going on and for them to stay in the living room and watch Dongho while her and Selena go get the guys. 


Meanwhile.. at the club.. 

Everyone is dancing, drinking and having a good time except for one person.. Kevin. 

"Yah! Kevin! Come on! Dance with us!" Eli said, pulling Kevin to the dance floor. 

Kevin shook Eli off of him and sat back down. "I'm good." 

"Why are you being a party pooper?" AJ asked, slightly tipsy. 

"Yeah, you've hardly even drank your beer." Soohyun said, pointing to Kevin's full glass of beer. 

"I'm just not in the mood.. Can't we go back?" Kevin asked, but the guys refused as they kept drinking. 

Kevin sat back, watching the crowded dance floor. He closed his eyes and layed his head back. Suddenly, a very familiar song came up. 

With You by Chris Brown

Memories started appearing in his head. Kevin, without realizing it, began singing along. He missed Melanie and wished he could apologize to her. 


Melanie stopped the car roughly in front of the club as her and Selena hopped out. They rushed to the front of the line, showing their FBI ID's and demanding to get in. With no hesitation, the guard let them in with ease. 

Both girls rushed inside, looking around. But it was just too dark and smokey. So many people, it was hard telling who was who. 

"Dammit.. How are we gonna find them in this kind of crowd?!" Melanie screamed. 

"No worries, I got this." Selena said as she went on stage, trying to get everyone's attention, but it didn't work. Drunk guys began screaming at her, telling her to dance or strip. 

Melanie started becoming annoyed. She's definitely had a long week, and being in a club was not making this any better. With one final breath, she went on stage, pulled out her gun and shot bullets in the air. 

At that moment, everyone stopped, completely. The music paused as they all looked over towards Melanie and Selena. 

Melanie grabbed the mic, "Now that I have your attention. We're looking for six asian guys, more on the model side looking. Any help here?" 

Silence went by. "Oh I see how it is. Maybe this will help." Melanie said, as she shot up another fire in the air. Everyone began scattering out but Melanie stopped them. "NO ONE is going any where until I find who I'm looking for!" 

Suddenly, everyone made a clear path, a path showing the six guys Melanie and Selena has been looking for. 

Melanie and Selena marched over towards Soohyun, Kiseop, Eli, AJ, Hoon, and Kevin who were still shocked by what those two had just did. 

"You six, come with us.. Now." Melanie said, obviously mad. 

They did just as they were told while the whole club just stares until they are finally out of sight. 


The ride home was dead quiet. Melanie drove. It was obvious she was as mad as ever. She sped past many red lights, her turns were sharp, and she didn't slow down no matter how much they told her to. 

Finally, they've reached the house. Melanie stopped roughly, making everyone jerk forward, hitting their heads in whatever was in front of them. 

"Get in the house, now." She commanded. Again, they did as they were told. 

Melanie and Selena got in after the guys. 

Dongho, Alyssa, and Emily were in the living room, just like how Melanie and Selena left them. 

"Oh you're back.." Dongho said. 

"Alyssa, Emily.. You two can go back upstairs and rest. Thanks." Selena said. 

The seven guys sat down, embarrassed, and guilty. 

Selena and Melanie stood in front of them, not knowing where to begin.

"We're sorry.." Soohyun suddenly said. 

Melanie let out a laugh. "Sorry? You're sorry? You think that's gonna fix this? How many times have we told you to stay in this damn house and not go anywhere without an ? How hard is that to do?" 

"We were all just stressed.." Eli said quietly. 

"Stressed.. You guys are not the only ones. Everyone is stressed. Melanie and I have been working from hell and back just to keep you all safe, and this is how you repay us? Do you know what could've happened? What if Lorenzo was out there? Then what would you have done?" Selena scolded.

"You two were out too.." Kevin suddenly said. Melanie shot him a glare. 

"YOU should not even be talking, Kevin. We went out for damn smoothies. We weren't even gone for more than 30 minutes! I'm even more shocked that you out of all people went with them. You should know better. I really did expect more from you." Melanie scolded at Kevin. 

"Look I'm sorry, Mel.. I am!" Kevin stood up, screaming slightly. 

Melanie let out another laugh. "Sorry isn't gonna fix this.. What if.. what.. I.. I just can't.." 

"What is it Mel? Just say it." Kevin said. 

"We're done."


Chapter written by babyxgirlx704

I DO NOT OWN THE SONG THAT IS USED IN THIS CHAPTER

The song belongs to Chris Brown

Ohh The guys are busted and Kevin just got burned.

Don't forget to vote, comment and wait for updates

If you guys haven't subscribed well subscribe:)