Campfire Nights

A Walk To Fame:Witness Protection

After dinner, Selena told Melanie about what happened at the lesson and forced Alyssa and Kiseop to apologize to eachother. After a while UKISS were relaxing...

~AJ was reading a book about phychology

~Kevin was on his phone

~Eli was playing games on the Ipad

~Kiseop was taking selfies 

~Dongho was knitting a scarf

~Hoon was lifting dumbells

~Soohyun was watching One Piece

Until they smelled smoke and heard voices from outside. So they followed the smoke and leads them to a campfire in front of the house.

Firepit1.jpg


They saw Melanie and Selena singing while Alyssa and Emily roasting marshmallows. The members sat down on the chairs around the fire. Kevin sat next to Melanie and Eli sat next to Selena. Melanie and Selena are singing the last verse to Big Girls Don't Cry. After the song was over, Selena noticed that the members showed up.

"Sorry if we disturbed all of you." Selena said.

"Its okay noona" Dongho said.

"Um, Melanie what does noona mean?" Selena asked. 

"It means older sister or a girl that is older than a guy" Melanie said.

"Oh okay, thanks." 

"So whats with the campfire?" Soohyun asked.

"When Selena and I were little, we would always gather around the campfire, singing songs and also telling stories especially scary ones. Alyssa is the best at scary stories. I remember one time, Emily had like the worst night mare ever." Melanie said. 

"Yep, I'm the master" Alyssa said proudly. 

"Want some marshmallows?" Emily asked as she hands out a marshmallow. "No thanks" The members said.

"Hey Melanie, have you and Kevin sang a duet before?" Hoon asked.

"Mhm no. I've been busy with my album and you guys of course have been busy as well." Melanie said.

"Well here's your chance." Selena said, urging them to sing together. Soon, the rest of the members and Emily began urging them too.

Kevin and Melanie exchanged glances then back at them. "Fine." Kevin said.

"Yay!!" Emily shouted. Melanie starts playing with her guitar and Melanie and Kevin starts singing Everything Has Changed (Click on the title of the song to listen to it). As they were singing, everyone else is swaying their arms side to side. The rest of the members and Selena are amazed how Kevin and Melanie sing in harmany. After the song, Melanie and Kevin couldn't believe that they actually did it.

"You know, you guys haven't sang since we arrived here" Melanie said.

"Yeah, do it do it!" Emily said cheerfully as she was excited to see UKISS actually sing in her own eyes.

"But, we don't know if its a perfect time to do so" Eli said.

"Come on, its the perfect time to do so. I bet you guys are in need of letting your voices out" Selena said.

The members shrugged their shoulders. Melanie start playing their song Someday (Click on the song title to hear their amazing voices). As Melanie was playing on the guitar, Melanie and Selena urged Eli to start singing. Then the rest of the members start singing. After Soohyun does his amazing high note at the end, the girls cheered.

"Wow, it actually felt good" AJ said.


"Okay! Permettez-moi de vous dire les gars une histoire effrayante!" Alyssa said. "What?" the members said as they were confused on what she actually said. "She said. Okay! let me tell you guys a scary story" Melanie translated in English.

"What language was Alyssa speaking in" Dongho asked.

"French" Alyssa said.

"Alyssa is fluent in French and she is only 13" Melanie said.

"Okay lets start!" Emily said and gets her blanket. 

"There were 7 guys who were walking by a haunted house, five of the guys wanted to go in" Alyssa faced Eli, Dongho, Kiseop, Hoon, and Soohyun. "The other two" She faced AJ and Kevin. "were not dumb enough to go inside, so the other five ran inside. They heard footsteps coming downstairs" Alyssa made noises of the footsteps. "One of the dumbest guys" Alyssa faced Kiseop. "Decided to go downstairs so the others went downstairs, they saw blood dropping down the walls, heard a girl screaming and a shadow of a knife stabbing through the girl. Then they heard a creepy song playing from the piano. Alyssa sings the song Go go away or else you'll be murdered. with maybe a knife, scissors, rope, gun, or a sword. go go away or else you'll be murdered, slaughtered, shot, stabbed, strangled or even nesessary burned. Then before they knew it, they were stabbed to death and there were 5 new gravestones in the cematary. The other 2 that survived, made a band called We Don't Have Our Other Members Because They Were Stabbed To Death. So the end" Alyssa said happily. Kiseop was shriveled up in fear. Dongho had goosebumps up and down his legs. "Thats not even scary" Melanie said.


"Anyways lets go to bed, its getting late" Selena said as everyone head back to the house and go to bed.

While Dongho, Kevin and Soohyun was sleeping, Kiseop was still awake. He was still shriveled up in fear. He said "Soohyun hyung, i'm scared."

"What are you scared of, the dark?" Soohyun asked.

"No, i'm not scared of the dark. I'm scared of whats in it"

"Kiseop grow up, that story is not real now go to sleep!" Soohyun said as he turn his body around to face the wall. Suddenly he hears footsteps coming downstairs, then he saw blood under the door, heard a girl screaming, and a shadow of a knife stabbing through a girl, then he heard a creepy song. Kiseop goes to the corner of the room and leans his back against the wall, panicking.

"Next, we're going to be stabbed!" Kiseop said.

"Shut up Kiseop, go to sleep!" Kevin said pulls his covers up.

Then Kiseop saw the door opening and saw a dark figure holding a knife. "Please don't murder me!!" Kiseop shouted.

Alyssa the lights. "Why do you think i'm going to murder you?" Alyssa said holding a knife.

"Alyssa, whats going on?" Kiseop asked.

"What do you think is going on"

"We're in a haunted house?"

"Why would you think that?" Alyssa said.

"I heard the sounds that were in the story and I saw the things that were in the story."

"Oh, now I know whats going on. The blood was fruit punch that Aunt Monica spilled, the screaming was Selena trying to practice her role of a damsel in distress for a Broadway show, the shadow of the knife stabbing through the girl was me stabbing through the turkey, and the creepy song that was playing on the piano was Melanie giving Emily piano lessons on how to play a creepy song. So everything is fake." Kiseop was relieved.

The members woke up wondering whats with the lights on. "Serously Kiseop, is it about that story that Alyssa told us!" Dongho said.

Melanie came into the room to see whats going on. "Kiseop, you really need to grow up" Melanie said as she was leaning against the door frame.

"Hey Melanie, how about you sleep with me" Kevin said as he takes Melanie to his bed. 

Alyssa ran out of the room thinking that they are actually doing it. "I'm too young to know this!" Alyssa shouted.

"Sure Kevin" Melanie said and goes under the covers with Kevin cuddling. Dongho gets up and turns off the lights and the members went back to sleep. Melanie faces her back to Kevin.

Kevin whispers into her ear "Its been a long time since we have done this" Kevin said as he kisses her shoulder. "Yeah" as she link her hand into his. Kevin smells her hair

"Is that cherry blossom that i'm smelling?" Kevin asked as he ran his fingers through her hair.

"Yeah, I took a shower an hour ago" Melanie said.

"Well, I love that smell" Kevin said. Kevin pressed his lips against Melanie's

"Goodnight babe."

"Goodnight oppa" They drifted off to sleep in eachothers arms.


WE DO NOT OWN THE SONGS THAT ARE USED IN THIS CHAPTER.

Its rightfull owners of the songs are Fergie, Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran and also UKISS!