Another Day

A Walk To Fame:Witness Protection

NO ONE'S P.O.V

"Wake up! Everyone get up!" Everyone groaned and held their pillows over their heads as Aunt Monica yelled and banging a pan with a spatuala for the guys to wake up. 

The guys all walked out of their rooms lazily. 

"What time is it??" Dongho asked annoyed. 

"7am." A voice behind them said. Everyone jumped slightly then turned around, revealing an unknown girl. 

"Uh.. who.." Eli started but was cut off by her. 

"Emily. Now come down and eat. Breakfast is ready." She walked passed them, heading towards the kitchen. 

"Where the hell did she come from?" Kiseop asked. Everyone shrugged.

The guys walked into the kitchen and saw Alyssa cooking. 

"Woah you can cook?!" AJ asked, stunned. 

"What's that suppose to mean huh?" She asked. 

Everyone laughed. "Nothing, we just thought Aunt Monica would be cooking or something." Soohyun said. 

"Oh okay haha" Alyssa said as she noticed Kiseop hiding behind Soohyun. What's up with him? She thought. Alyssa then remembered about last night, how Chi told her about the incident. She began to wonder why Kiseop lied to her. 

She shook that thought aside and smiled as she walked over to Kiseop, pushing Soohyun out of the way. 

"Do you know what I'ma do with you, Kiseop Lee?" She asked. 

Kiseop backed up but soon backed up into a wall. Alyssa smiled at the sight. Kiseop closed his eyes, waiting for an impact. When it didn't come, he opened his eyes and saw Alyssa's hand in his face, holding a piece of paper. 

He blinked a few times, then took it from her hand. It was a coupon.. To her shop. He stared at her then around the room. Everyone was shocked. 

"Uh.." Kiseop didn't know what to say. 

Alyssa laughed. "The last time someone experimented on Chi, that person was so tramatized that I gave him a vacation to the Bahamas." 

"Why?" Kiseop and every one else were confused. 

Then Chi came over and explained, holding up a sign, "Alyssa actually was going to kill that guy but I knocked some sense into her." 

Everyone was speechless. 

Alyssa then stomped over to Kiseop, angrily. "Yah! You seriously thought I'd let you get away with hurting Chi?! What the hell is wrong with you?! Do you want her to end up dead or something?! HUH?!" She yelled as she grabbed Kiseop by the collar. 

"Wait!!" Kevin yelled, running between the two. "Melanie made Kiseop pay for what he did." 

"And how did she do that?" Alyssa asked, calming down. 

"She made him cross dress and dance girl group songs. We even have the videos to prove it!" Kevin said as he motioned for Hoon to show it. 

"Y..yah! Why would you.." Kiseop started but was cut off by Kevin. 

"Yah! Do you want her to forgive you or not?!" Kevin yelled, making Kiseop shut up. 

Alyssa watched, along with Emily and Aunt Monica. They began laughing hysterically, making fun of Kiseop every now and then. 

Kiseop sat down, pouting. Alyssa decided to call it even, as long as Hoon sends her those videos. Just in case she ever needs to blackmail Kiseop. 

As everyone settled down around the table, they began getting to know the two girls. 

"Oh yeah, I never had a chance to introduce myself." Emily suddenly said. "We came in early this morning and didn't wanna wake any of you. Anyway, hi everyone! I'm Emily!" She said brightly. 

The guys greeted her, and introduced theirselves as well. 

"So where's Melanie?" Kevin asked. 

"And Selena?" Eli asked. 

"Oh they left when we came. Had to work on the case a bit longer." Alyssa said. 

Kevin sighed, obviously upset that he hasn't been able to see Melanie much. 

Alyssa who was sitting beside Kevin turned towards him and began pinching his cheeks. "Wahh! You are so cute! I can't believe my sister found herself a man." 

Kevin laughed as the guys laughed while Emily kept telling her to stop. "Ahh, thank you." Kevin said. 

"I really do hope you can be my brother in law some day." She said. 

"So do I." Kevin agreed. 

Just then, everyone heard music blasting. The guys recognized that song. It was their's. Shut Up. Aunt Monica came in and began dancing while everyone laughed. 

Alyssa and Emily became embarrased "Auntie! What are you doing?!" After she yelled, she got up and began joining her aunt. 

Alyssa shook her head in embarrassment. 

Suddenly, the guys remembered Selena telling them Emily was one of their biggest fans and began smiling at the sight. 

"Since when did you start listening to us, Aunt Monica?" AJ asked. 

"Ahh.. Since yesterday! You guys are so addicting!" She yelled as she kept on dancing while Emily was doing the same. 

The guys stared at the sight as Alyssa still stared at them in embarrassment. 


As everyone was finishing up their breakfast, Aunt Monica assigned each of them their new jobs. 

Soohyun & Hoon - Gathering the corn

Kiseop - Feeding the pigs

Eli - Feeding and gathering eggs from the chickens

AJ - Riding the tractor

Kevin - Milking the cow

Dongho - Feeding the horses 

"Any objections?" Aunt Monica asked. They all nodded their heads. She clapped and said, "Alright! Let's get started!" 

Everyone got out of their seats, got dressed, and headed into the field. 

This was gonna be a long day.


We hope you guys enjoy the story!

Don't forget to comment, vote, subscribe and also enjoy!!!

Chapter written by babyxgirlx704