Something Isn't Right..

A Walk To Fame:Witness Protection

"MELANIEE!!" 

UKISS woke up to the screaming through out the house. Each of the members groaned and placed a pillow over their heads, hoping to block out the voices. 

"ALYSSA! Hurry up!!" 

The pillows sure didn't seem to help. Everyone lazily got out of bed and walked down stairs to see what the commotion was all about. 

Dongho, being the grumpiest one of all, said, "Hyunggs ~ ! What's going on??" 

"Let's find out, makne.." Soohyun said. 

Once they reached down stairs, the guys saw Melanie, Alyssa, Emily, Selena, and Aunt Monica all scrambling through the house. 

With more screaming going on, the members were now wide awake. 

"What's going on?" Kiseop asked. 

Selena who never looked up from what she was doing responded, "We're getting everything set!" 

"For what?" Hoon asked. 

"Not for what! For who!!" Aunt Monica said. 

"Okay.. For WHO?" Hoon asked again. 

"Melanie and Alyssa's brother! He's coming in a little bit and there's still so much to do!" Emily said. 

"Then let us he-" Kevin began but Melanie quickly stopped him. 

"NO! Whenever you seven help out, something is bound to go wrong!" Melanie screamed. 

"Awh come on, that's not tru-" Eli was about to say but Alyssa stopped him. 

"DO NOT argue with us! Now sit down and stay quiet!" She screamed. 

"Bu-" AJ was about to say but Selena stopped him. 

"SIT DOWN!!" She screamed. 

"Hey! What's up with all the screaming?!" A familiar voice said. Everyone looked in the direction it was coming from. 

There he was, standing at the door way was Evan, Melanie and Alyssa's brother. 

"AHH!" The girls screamed. UKISS covered their ears. 

Melanie and Alyssa ran up as Evan pulled both of them in a tight hug. 

"Look at my two little girls! You two have grown up so much!" He said. 

Everyone greeted one another, and soon settled down at the dining table. 

"Evan, you still haven't introduced your lady friend to us." Alyssa said, pointing to the girl beside him. 

"Oh yeah, this is my girlfriend, Lindsay. Lindsay, this is the family and my sister's boyfriend and his friends." 

Everyone greeted her with all smiles. 

Finally, Lindsay looked at everyone and smiled, "Hello! It's nice to meet all of you! Hope we can get along!" She said. 

Melanie then felt a bit weird. "Uhm, have we met before?" She asked. 

Lindsay's smile disappeared but soon found it's way back again. Melanie noticed it and automatically suspected something. 

"I've attended one of your concerts, so you probably saw me in the crowd or something." She said. 

"Hmm.. Maybe.." Melanie said. 

Selena felt Melanie tense up, knowing something was wrong. 

After breakfast, everyone spent the day together. A picnic, jokes, playing games, singing and dancing. 

Soon it was time for everyone to go to bed. 


Selena confronted Melanie before bed. 

"Mel, what's wrong?" 

"What do you mean?" 

"I know you've been feeling weird since Evan came, so what's going on?" 

"It's not Evan.. It's Lindsay." 

"What about her?" 

"Did you not notice how she was acting at breakfast? She might have looked all innocent but I doubt that." 

"What makes you think that?" 

"It felt to me like she was completely fake. Like she forced that smile. I know she's up to something, I just don't know what." 

"Well, you were always good at figuring people out, so I'll take your word for it. But what do you wanna do then?" 

"Watch her, keep a close eye." Melanie said as she took out some files from the cabinet. 

"What are you doing?" Selena asked. 

"Investigating. I know I've seen her before, and I'm not gonna rest until I figure it out." 


It was morning and everyone was up. Everyone gathered in the living room, watching TV, everyone except Melanie and Selena. 

"Where's Mel?" Kevin asked. 

"I don't know, is she still sleeping?" Kiseop asked. 

"Impossible. She and Selena are always the first ones up." AJ said. 

"Maybe they're busy, they'll be down soon." Evan said as everyone continued to watch TV. 

Lindsay walked in, carrying a tray of sodas. "UKISS, would you like something to drink?" She asked them. 

"What about me, your loving boyfriend?!" Evan said, feeling jealous. 

"Oh come on, don't be jealous babe. I'll bring you a drink later." She said and winked. 

She then turned back to UKISS and handed them the tray of drinks. Soohyun was about to grab it until Selena popped out of no where, knocking it out of Lindsay's hands. 

Everyone gasped as they began yelling at Selena for being rude. 

Melanie then popped up, "It's not Selena's fault! Lindsay isn't who she says she is!" 

Evan felt hurt. "How could you say that about my girlfriend?!" He screamed.

"But it's true!" Selena said. 

"Wait, everyone! Look!" Dongho screamed, pointing to the sodas that were spilled. 

But wait, that's not it. The liquid began turning a green kind of color. It began burning through the carpet. 

"What the..." Soohyun said. 

"That wasn't soda.. It was acid.." Selena said. 

Everyone looked at Lindsay who was fuming with anger. She took out a knife as everyone backed up. Everyone except Selena and Melanie. 

"Two on two.. That's not fair.. Now is it?" Lindsay said, smirking. 

"Shut up and show us what you got." Melanie said. 

"Everyone, get behind us, now." Selena commanded. Everyone did as they were told. 

Lindsay charged at the two gals. She threw her knife at Selena then punched Melanie, but Melanie quickly dodged it and punched her in the stomach. Lindsay groaned as Selena grabbed her by the collar, throwing her against the wall then kicking her in the face. Lindsay dropped to the floor but soon got back up. She succeeded in landing a punch at Selena who hit the wall. But once Lindsay turned around, Melanie punched her right in the face, so hard that it knocked her out. Melanie grabbed hand cuffs and hand cuffed her to the railing of the stairs. 

Afterwards, Melanie called the FBI who were already on their way. Eli helped Selena up, but she assured him she was okay. 

Once the FBI came, they arrested Lindsay as everyone else were escorted to the headquarters. Once they got there, Melanie and Selena explained how they were suspicious about her from the start. They stayed up all night looking through some files and discovered she was an assassin who was involved in another case but had escaped. The FBI has been searching for her ever since. 

The FBI came in, telling them that not only Lorenzo is after UKISS, but also other assassins as well, thus leaving them no choice but to move them into the FBI's headquarters with better protection. 

UKISS, Melanie, Selena, Evan, Alyssa, Emily, and Aunt Monica all went back to Kansas, spending their last day before having to move, yet again.


Chapter written by babyxgirlx704

Hey guys, guess what? This story will be ending soon... but don't worry just wait and see for more action and possibly some romance....

I am still waiting for my poster for my new story "The Dancer Next Door". I just need to brainstorm for the first chapter and i'll write it after this story

Umm Okay Bye!