Its Because I Love You

A Walk To Fame:Witness Protection

"We're done."

Everyone looked at her, shocked, including Selena. 

"You're kidding right?" Kevin asked worriedly.

"I've had enough.. Realizing every thing is just falling out all at once, it's too much for me to handle. I need to focus on tracking down Lorenzo, I'm sorry." Melanie said.

"What about me? What about us?" Kevin asked. 

"There is no 'us' anymore. I just can't do this anymore." 

"Melanie, I'm sorry but please don't.. Don't do this." 

"I think I just did.." Melanie said softly. Silence went by as every one couldn't believe what was happening. "I'm tired. We all should rest, I need to wake up early anyways. Goodnight." Melanie's final words as she headed upstairs.

Those words strucked Kevin hard. The members and Selena felt really guilty about all this.

"This is all my fault. If I hadn't suggested to sneak out, than all this wouldn't have happened." Selena said as she sat down on the couch.

"Its not your fault Selena. It was ours, we're the ones who went to the club without you guys protecting us, pissing Melanie off which resulting her breaking up with Kevin." Eli said as he puts his hand on her shoulder.

"I hope she is not going to stay mad at us" AJ said.

"Just give her time to cool down and give her space. Not only she has to work on the case but she has to practice for her performance for the VMAs and helping Infinite prepare for their US debut"

"So Dongho, why did you spill the beans?" Hoon asked.

"Because i'm scared of Selena noona and Melanie acts like a noona even though she is a year younger than me" Dongho said.

"Kevin..are you okay?" Kiseop asked.

Kevin still standing there in shock. Couldn't believe what just happened.


~ A Week Later~

Melanie has been returning home around midnight instead of dinnertime and wakes up extra early instead of the time she usually wakes up not having the chance to talk to the guys. Luckily Lorenzo has not found out about the information of where the guys are at. Kevin has been depressed, cannot think straight, and has been eating ramen all day.

It was pouring rain and everyone is working out on the fields. While Kevin was plowing the crops, those words that Melanie said to him that night went into his head.

We're done.. I've had enough.. it's too much for me to handle.. I'm sorry.. There is no 'us' anymore..

Kevin felt the pain in his heart. Those words strucked him really bad to the point that he lost it. Kevin drops his shovel, went on his knees, hitting the ground with his fist and starts sobbing in pain. Selena and Eli are nearby, putting stacks of hay into the truck. They saw Kevin kneeling down, sobbing. They run up to Kevin, Selena kneels down hugging Kevin like a mother does when their child is really depressed while Eli kneels down and puts his hand on Kevins back.

"What happen Kevin?" Eli said

"Those words that Melanie said to me I can't get it out of my head that I'm going crazy. I regret what I did to her that night and betraying her by going to the club. I don't think she loves me now. I don't even deserve to have her!" Kevin said as he is still crying in Selena's arms.

"Kevin, don't blame yourself on everything. Everyone does something stupid when they are in love. In your case, you love her so much that you won't let her go" Selena said.

"And you think that she chose work over you but in reality she stayed loyal to you  and she has always been thinking about you." Eli added on.

"What am I suppose to do, I want her back" Kevin said.

"How about you serenade her and apologize to her"

"Thats a great idea Eli! Melanie loves it when a guy serenades her. Now we just need a plan." Selena said.

After they are done with their farm duties, Selena, Eli and Kevin gets the materials they need for the plan to work.


Selena called Melanie to have her come home at 9 for a suprise. Melanie is still mad about that night but she can't stay mad forever. As she stepped into the house, Melanie takes off her shoes. Selena came just in time to get her.

"Whats going on? Why do you want me to come home early?" Melanie asked.

"Follow me" Selena said as she dragged her to the balcony. Melanie was curious of whats going on. As they arrived at the balcony, there were rose petals everywhere, candles, and a stereo. Eli was standing the other side of the balcony while Kevin stands in the middle holding a rose. The music starts playing and Kevin sings his heart out to My Reason.

I fell for you the moment I first saw you

You were so beautiful
I fell so deeply for you

I felt it for the first time
The thing called love, and my heart racing
I can’t help my heart feeling this way

I will go closer to you, just stay as you are
I will hold you tight so you can feel me more

Only one to protect you
Only one person to value you
The person who will love you is me

Only you are the one who makes me exist
Only you have stolen all of my heart

My All, You are the reason for me baby yeah

He walks up to Melanie, giving her a rose and takes her hand.

Eli raps)

My heart pounds when I see you
I look and look but I want to keep looking at you
I’m in front of you, pretty sweety girl
Only you are the reason I live

I will be a bit braver, just trust me
Will you catch me so I can have you more?

Kevin kisses her hand and hold her close.

Only one to protect you
Only one person to value you
The person who will love you is me

Only you are the one who makes me exist
Only you have stolen all of my heart
My All, You are the reason for me baby yeah

If something happens to you
Will you tell me? Will you lean on me?

Only one to make you smile
Only you to make you happy
The person who will only look at you is me

Promise you forever
I love you, who has taken all of me
My love, You are the reason for me baby yeah

Only you are my reason

"Melanie, I'm so sorry. I know what I did was wrong. I know I've been selfish. I've realized you've been only doing this for the members and I.. Over working yourself, protecting us when I should be the one protecting you. I understand if you won't accept my apology but all I'm asking for is a second chance. I promise you I won't disappoint. So please, will you stay by my side until death do us apart?" Kevin said.

Melanie laughed a bit. "You were always cheesy, Kevin." She said as she took his hand. 

"So.. is that a yes?" Kevin asked, confused 

"Of course, you dummy!" Melanie said as Kevin jumped in joy and pulled her in for a kiss.

Eli and Selena were glad that their plan worked. They hugged eachother until they realize what they were doing, letting go of eachother sensing the awkwardness between them.

"Well that was awkward" Eli said rubbing the back of his head.

"Yeah" Selena said.

Melanie and Kevin laughed and they went back inside the house to tell everyone the news.


Melanie and Kevin are back together!! Oh how we love Kevin's angelic voice *Fangirl moment*

I wonder whats going to happen between Selena and Eli? You will find out soon~~

I DO NOT OWN THE SONG THAT IS USED IN THIS CHAPTER

Don't forget to comment, vote and wait for updates. If you guys haven't subscribed, well subscribe!!:)

Well bye!