UKISS To The Rescue

A Walk To Fame:Witness Protection

The members arrived in New York. The FBI provided them a vehicle to get to the underground art museum.

2014_audi_q7_4dr-suv_30t-s-line-prestige

Kevin is driving them to the museum. They arrived at the parking spot of the place. the members got out of the car, gets their weapons.(Turn on Swagger Jagger from the :24 second mark)

 During the song, the guys walked in slow motion like in action movies. As they slowly walked into the museum, Hoon winked at a group of girls, Eli puts on his gloves, and Dongho blew his hair out of his face. UKISS noticed that they are gathering attention in the streets, stopped where they're at and wondered where the music was coming from. Until the members looked at Kiseop with a blank face.

"Kiseop, you know we are gathering attention here" Hoon said.

"What, we got to be agents for once in a lifetime and I'm trying to make us look cool!" Kiseop said excitingly

"Turn it off Kiseop hyung! Everyone is staring at us!" AJ yelled.

"How about this" *Kiseop turns Swagger Jagger off on the :53 second mark on his radio and turns on Trouble Maker on the :23 second mark* The members facepalmed with grief.

"Turn it off, NOW!" Soohyun demanded

"Fine sheesh!" *Kiseop turns off his radio*

The members finally made it inside the museum.


UKISS sneaked in, going from wall to wall while the Mission Impossible theme song was on. When they made it to another wall, the guys  looked at Kiseop and glared at him.

"Kiseop hyung, do you want us to die!!" Dongho yelled.

"What, lets make the most out of it" Kiseop said.

"Turn it off!" They all said which leads to Kiseop pouting. 

"Fine" Kiseop turns off his radio.


The guys arrived at where Melanie and Selena are held captive. In middle of the room, it shows Melanie and Selena tied up on their chairs with their mouths taped shut. The girls are trying to tell the guys something but UKISS can't seem to figure it out.

"Hmm!...Hmm! The girls shouted.

"What?" Eli said.

"HMMM! HMM!" The girls shouted while gesturing them to look behind.

"Speak clearly! We can't understand you!" Kiseop shouted.

"I can.." Kevin said. Everyone looked at him, "They're saying.. Look behind you.." Before they even had the chance to turn around, all of them are knocked cold.


UKISS woke up and found themselves in a circle, tied up on their chairs as well and not remembering what happened.

"What happened?" Eli said.

"Well let's see.. You idiots tried to save us, but failed because you didn't realize it was a trap, hence is why you all are tied up." Selena said stating the obvious.

"You should've told us!" Kiseop said. 

"WE TRIED TOO." Selena and Melanie screamed. 

Just then, Lorenzo walks in.

"Hello UKISS. It's nice to finally meet all of you. It's funny how you guys tried to save your precious gals but end up being captured." Lorenzo said.

"So this really was all of a trap?" Hoon asked. 

Lorenzo nodded. "Come on, you should have figured it out from the start. You seven boys are the ones I want, not these two. I can honestly say, the dumbest thing the FBI has ever did, was send you seven, non-skilled boys without any back up to save Melanie and Selena."

"What do you want from them?!" Selena shouted in Italian.

"Well, since all of you are here, I might as well tell you. You see, UKISS became a hit sensation.. Not only in the U.S but all around the world. I got to thinking and realized that if I kidnap UKISS, maybe torture them here and there or even worse.. Kill them.. I can make every fangirl in the world turn against everyone. Possibly kill for me as well.. Anyways, I'd love to stick around but I need some more planning to do. See ya'" Lorenzo said, smirking as he left. 

As he left, Melanie and Selena scolded the guys. 

"Are you people insane?! You've put yourselves in danger! Selena and I are trained agents, we could get through this! But you can't!" Melanie scolded. 

"We're sorry.. But we just wanted to help." Kevin said. 

"Help? Keeping you guys safe and staying with the FBI would've made us much happier." Selena said. 

"Look, you two have done so much for us. You've been there when we needed you the most. All those sleepless nights just because you wanted to keep us safe, it was the least we could do." 

Melanie sighed. "We understand that, we do, but coming here without even thinking.. It's just crazy." 

"I know.. and we're sorry. We just couldn't even think about letting you two be here for another second." 

"That's cute.. NOW how about getting us out of these chairs?!" AJ shouted. 

"I got a laser pen in my back pocket" Melanie said quietly. She digs into her back pocket, takes her pen and melts the rope that is tied on her hands. She then did everyone else and everyone was released. The gang members noticed and charged after them. Melanie, Selena and UKISS draw their weapons and starts fighting the gang members. Eli, Hoon, and Kiseop use their Tae Kwon Do skills to fight them. Melanie shoots her gun at a gang member that is charging towards her, flips in the air and shoots another bullet. Selena performs a high kick and kicks the men in the face. Kevin uses his dart gun to knock out the gang members. When he was about to get shot, Melanie came to his rescue and punches the guy.

"Thanks Melanie" Kevin said.

"You're welcome" Melanie said. The two then fight the bad guys together.

AJ takes his staff and charges towards the men. The men grabs the staff with one hand. AJ then pulls the staff back, hits him in several places and trips him. Kiseop uses his staff, does tricks with them to scare the bad guys but the stick ended up hitting him in the crotch. The bad guy was charging towards Soohyun with a knife on his hand until Dongho shot him with his freeze ray.

"Are you okay Soohyun hyung?" Dongho asked.

"Yeah, now lets do this" Soohyun said as the two fight the men.

Then Lorenzo comes out, realizes that they got out of their chairs. Lorenzo got mad and then charges towards the girls. The girls come face to face with Lorenzo.

"Bring it on" Melanie said in Italian. Lorenzo charges torwards her with a knife on his hand but she easily dodges. Selena kicks the knife out of his hands and kicks him in the stomach. Lorenzo than trips Selena and then tackles her. Eli saw this, grabs Selena, picks Lorenzo up, flips him hitting Lorenzo hard and then Melanie handcuffs him. The gang members are defeated, Selena contacted the FBI and they are on their way. As the FBI arrived, they arrested Lorenzo and his men and put them in their cars. The chief then walks up to them.

"A job well done guys. We finally captured Lorenzo and I am pretty sure that he will be there for life. We also arrested the assasins that are hunting down the members. As for UKISS, I should have not doubted you guys, you guys are skilled after all." The chief said.

"So does this mean that all of this is over, we can go back to our normal lives now" Hoon asked.

"Yes, and with no trouble at all" Melanie said

"And as for Selena you are promoted to be assistant special agent with Melanie for your hard work and protecting the guys" The chief saids and gives her a new ID and an upgrade on her pistol.

"Thank you so much, its an honor" Selena said and bows down.

"Well since UKISS have skills, I was wondering if I can recruit you guys as agents and help these ladies with missions?" 

"We would but we're gonna have to turn that offer down because we all got to have this experience. Not just as agents but having a normal life again and learn whats like on a farm. We would like to go back to the way things were before all this happened." Soohyun said.

"Well I hope you guys will help us sometime. Lets go then" The chief said as he leaves the museum.

As the whole agency leaves, UKISS, Melanie and Selena leaves too.

"So what are we going to do now?" Kevin asked as he puts his arm around Melanie's shoulder.

"Well, I guess we can go back to the studio and record a new song for the album" Melanie replied.

"Hmm how about we come back to Korea to make our comeback " Eli suggested.

"I suppose so since you guys have not been there for a year and I bet Kissmes in Korea missed you guys too" Everyone smiled, they went inside Melanie's SUV and drove off back to their home.


What do you guys think?!! UKISS, Melanie and Selena have saved the day! 

I DO NOT OWN THE SONGS THAT ARE USED IN THIS STORY

Its rightful owners are Cher Lloyd, Hyuna and Hyunseung, and also whoever made the Mission Impossible theme song

Well this story is not ending just yet so stay tuned!