Strict Alyssa, Angry Kiseop

A Walk To Fame:Witness Protection

It's a fresh and brand new day for UKISS. Everyone wakes up, meeting in the kitchen for breakfast like usual. 

As everyone gathered around the table, Kevin notices something. 

"Where's Melanie?" He asked. 

"Work." Selena said. 

"Again?" 

Everyone could sense the sadness in his voice. "Just be patient, Kevin. You'll see her soon." 

"When I do see her, it's only for an hour or two." 

Everyone felt the awkwardness. It's true though. They've hardly seen Melanie since they've arrived. Melanie would only show up for dinner and then disappear before they even wake up. 

Selena decided to change the subject. "Anyways, so here's today's agenda. None of you will be working out in the field today." 

UKISS began cheering but soon were stopped. "BUT that doesn't mean you all can have a lazy day." 

"So what are we gonna be doing then?" Eli asked. 

"Well, Soohyun, Kiseop, Hoon, and Dongho still needs to have their daily English lesson. And since Melanie isn't here, I'll be teaching you, along with Alyssa and Emily." 

"And what about the three of us?" AJ asked. 

"You three will be helping Aunt Monica with the house work." 

"Sounds easy." Kevin said. 

"Well okay then, let's get started! You four, get dressed and meet us in the barn house. While you three, Aunt Monica went out grocery shopping, she'll be back in a few minutes. Until then, just clean up here, do the dishes, and wait for her to come back, okay?" 

Everyone nodded in understandment as they began doing what Selena told them to do. 


Soohyun, Kiseop, Hoon, and Dongho reached the barn house. They noticed Selena, Alyssa, and Emily talking. 

Selena acknowledged them. "Oh, you guys are here. Take a seat. Let's get started." 

They did as they were told, waiting for the lesson to begin. 

"Alright, we're gonna show you an object and all you have to do is try your best to pronounce it, okay?" Selena said. Everyone nodded. 

Alyssa started. She held up a notebook. "What is this?" She asked. 

Hoon raised his hand. "NoRtbuuk." 

Selena and Emily laughed as Alyssa grabbed a ruler, telling Hoon to take his hands out then smacking him with the ruler. 

"Oww! What was that for?!" Hoon yelled. 

"There's no R in notebook! Nor is there a U!" She yelled, smacking him again. 

"Oww! And what was that for?!" 

"For talking back!" She yelled again, making him shut up. 

Soohyun, Kiseop, and Dongho shriveled up in fear. Alyssa then turned to them, glaring. 

"YOU!" She yelled pointing at Dongho. Dongho jumped back slightly. 

"Y..ye..ss.?" He asked, stuttering. 

"Can you tell me what this is?" She asked, holding up the notebook once more. 

"N..notebook.." He said, pronouncing it perfectly. 

"Good. Now let's continue." Alyssa said, about to hold up something else but Selena and Emily stopped her. 

"Maybe I should take over for now, don't you think?" Selena asked. 

"But I thought I was doing a good job." Alyssa said. 

"You did a good job scaring them, if that's what you mean." Emily said. 

"It's fine. This is how you're suppose to teach them. You can't go all soft."

Selena and Emily exchanged glances. "Fine.. You can continue but act a little nicer, okay?" 

Alyssa smiled and nodded. 

So the lesson went on, with Selena and Emily thinking it'd get better but it didn't. 

The guys continued to pronounce most of the items wrong as Alyssa continued to hit them with the ruler, threatening them that if they don't improve soon, she'll exchange the ruler for her belt. 

Kiseop finally had enough. "Yah! This is it! I've had it!" He screamed, throwing down the workbook Selena gave him. "You're the worst teacher ever!" 

"Me?! How is this my fault?!" Alyssa screamed. 

"Do you really think all this screaming and hitting will make us better?! It's only making everything worse!"

"Well if you all would just TRY harder, I wouldn't have to be so tough on you!" 

"Screw that! We've been trying hard all day but you won't give us a chance!  You haven't helped us at all. When we get something wrong, you're suppose to help us through it, not torture us like this!" 

"Oh you wanna see torture? I'll show you torture you ignorant no good non-appreciative-" Alyssa began marching towards Kiseop, about to grab him until Selena stopped her. 

"That's enough, both of you." She said. 

Alyssa and Kiseop were about to argue but Selena stopped them. "THAT IS ENOUGH. I've had it with you all arguing and screaming."

"She started!" Kiseop screamed. 

"Me?!" 

"I SAID THAT IS ENOUGH. Now go inside, wash up for dinner, everyone." Selena commanded. 

Everyone stood there, speechless. They all can tell Selena was mad, and they hated that. She was just as scary as Melanie. Everyone stood there. 

"I said GO NOW!" Selena screamed once more as everyone rushed out of the barn. 

She rubbed her forehead, completely stressed. Melanie.. Where are you when I need you? She thought. 

 


Well that is one intense lesson

I hope you guys enjoy the chapter

I hope this story gets featured someday

Don't forget to comment, vote and enjoy reading:)

If you guys haven't subscribe, well subscribe<3

Chapter written by babyxgirlx704