It Was Always You

A Walk To Fame:Witness Protection

It's been about two months since UKISS saved Melanie and Selena. 

Ever since then, everything's been going smoothly. UKISS has made their Korean comeback. 

As soon as they had gotten back from America, they've been more popular then ever. The press and fans have been wondering where the hell they've been. Of course they couldn't tell them they were in hiding because of a damn terrorist. 

After UKISS made their comeback, they topped charts within a matter of minutes. It was crazy. It just proves UKISS was definitely a hallyu star. 

That's not the only reason why UKISS has been receiving so much love and affection, Kevin and Melanie came out public with their relationship. 

Neither of them cared if they were gonna get hate mail, death threats, both of them just couldn't hide it any longer. It wasn't fair to everyone and their selves. What no one expected was instead of being hated on, KissMe's and Melanie's fans were super supportive of their relationship and adored the new idol couple. Mevin or Kelanie were their couple names the fans made up for them. One thing for sure was that Kevin and Melanie were relieved they didn't have to hide it anymore. Such great fans they have. 


"Can you believe this is actually happening? To us?!" Kiseop said all excited. 

"I know right! Finally! This is what we've been waiting for!" Dongho joined in. 

"It's gonna be amazing! I can't wait! I'm so shocked bro!" AJ joined in. 

The members were in their dorms eating and chatting. Earlier today, their company announced that they'd be going on a world tour. It was definitely their dream. None of them couldn't wait. 

Kevin who was just smiling and nodding noticed Eli. He faked coughed, getting everyone's attention and pointed towards Eli who was sitting at the kitchen table, on his blank laptop, drinking a beer. 

Everyone got up and approached him. "Hey bro, what's with the gloomy aura you got?" Kevin asked. 

"Selena." He simply said. 

"You two kissed.. What more is there to think about? Just ask her out already." Soohyun said. 

"But what if she says no?" 

"Like I said, you two KISSED. I mean, I'm sure she isn't the type to just hit it and quit it." 

"But we've never even talked about the kiss. Maybe she was just too in the moment or something." 

"You never know if you don't ask. Ask her." Hoon advised him. 

"How am I gonna do that?" Eli asked confused. 

The members exchanged glances then back at him. "Looks like we got some planning to do." AJ said. 

That night, UKISS stayed up, helping Eli come up with the perfect plan to confess to Selena. It was about time. 


Melanie texted Eli, telling him Selena just got done shooting a movie and that she was headed to the office to pick up some things. 

Eli's stomach began to churn. He was super nervous. UKISS and Melanie all helped him with the whole plan. UKISS and Melanie got into their places as Eli waited outside for Selena. 

Eli saw a car coming up and saw Selena get out. As she walked up to the door, she saw Eli. 

A smile crept across her face as she greeted him. 

"Hey, what are you doing here?" She asked. 

"Instead of telling you, why not I show you?" He said as he held out his hands. Hesitant, Selena took it. 

Eli led her inside, going up the stairs. Selena eyes were beginning to widen. The stairs were beautifully decorated with lanterns.

garden-party-decorations.jpg

Eli could feel Selena shaking next to him. He smirked, knowing everything was going as planned. 

Eli finally led her to their destination which was the rooftop. Eli opened the door and let her go through first. She smiled brightly at the sight. 

Garden-Lighting-Ideas-1.jpg

UKISS built a garden.. On the rooftop. It was amazing. 

AJ, Dongho, and Kiseop were sitting on the bench, waving while Hoon was on the piano, on a stage with a violinist. 

Melanie, Kevin, and Soohyun were on the stage, holding microphones. 

Eli then stood in front of Selena, holding out his hand, "May I have this dance?" He asked, smiling. 

Selena reached out for his hand and nodded. 

Eli led her in the middle of the garden. Hoon and the violinist began playing while Melanie, Kevin, and Soohyun began singing 'A Thousand Years' 

Selena and Eli began dancing with Eli taking the lead. Eli's eyes never left Selena's while her eyes never left his. No words were spoken, yet.  Both of them danced until the song was over. 

(Melanie)

The day we met
Frozen I held my breath
Right from the start
I knew that I found a home for my
Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt
Suddenly goes away somehow

(Melanie, Kevin and Soohyun)

One step closer

(Chorus)
I have died every day
Waiting for you
Darlin' don't be afraid
I have loved you for a
Thousand years
I'll love you for a
Thousand more

(Kevin)
Time stands still
Beauty in all she is

(Kevin, Melanie)
I will be brave
I will not let anything

(Soohyun)
Take away
What's standing in front of me

(Soohyun, Melanie)
Every breath
Every hour has come to this

(Melanie, Kevin, Soohyun)

One step closer

(Chorus)
I have died everyday
Waiting for you
Darlin' don't be afraid
I have loved you for a
Thousand years
I'll love you for a
Thousand more

And all along I believed
I would find you
Time has brought
Your heart to me
I have loved you for a
Thousand years
I'll love you for a
Thousand more

I'll love you for a
Thousand more

One step closer

(Chorus)
I have died everyday
Waiting for you
Darlin' don't be afraid,
I have loved you for a
Thousand years
I'll love you for a
Thousand more

And all along I believed
I would find you
Time has brought
Your heart to me
I have loved you for a
Thousand years
I'll love you for a
Thousand more

I will love you
A thousand years
 
 

Afterwards, the two of them let go of one another. 

"What is all of this?" Selena asked. 

"Isn't it obvious? I like you, no wait, I love you. I know it sounds crazy but I do. I thought it was just a crush but as time passed, we've grown closer and I hate to admit it but I think I've seriously fallen for you. Actually I know I have. I thought I'd never find anyone until I met you. I know it sounds cheesy but its the truth." 

Selena gasped, tears of joy spilling out of her eyes. "Eli.." She whispered. 

"Do you remember that song you sang? The one I wrote? It was for you. You inspired it. It's you. You're the one I love. It has always been you. Do you remember when we were talking about you waiting for that right guy, the guy who you want to do everything with? First kiss? First everything? Please don't look for that guy anymore, because he's right here, right in front of you. Let me be that guy." Eli said, not breaking eye contact with her. 

Selena, still in shock, smiled at him. "I.. I don't know what to say." 

"Say yes." He said. 

She laughed lightly. "Of course it's a yes." She said brightly. 

Now it was Eli's turn to be in shock. "REALLY?!" 

Selena nodded happily. Eli shouted, a signal telling the members and Melanie she said yes. Everyone began cheering and clapping. 

Eli pulled Selena in for a hug then brought his hands up to her face and kissed her. 

Both of them broke away, gasping for air. Eli leaned his forehead against hers and whispered, "I love you." 

Selena smiled, "I love you too, Eli Kim."


Yep, it happened! I bet you guys have been waitng for a long time for this. One more chapter!!

Chapter written by babyxgirlx704

I DO NOT OWN THE SONG THAT IS USED IN THIS CHAPTER

The song belongs to Christina Perri and it has been covered by the Glee Cast

Well bye!!:)