This Is Not Like You

A Walk To Fame:Witness Protection

After they left the barn, Alyssa, Emily, and Aunt Monica went straight to bed, Selena went to her room practicing her role, and the members are in the living room watching The Hunger Games.

Kevin looks over at the dining room and sees Melanie at the dinner table, working on the case.

"Babe! Come over and watch the movie with us!" He called out.

"I'm sorry hun. I have to work on the case. Maybe later." She said. 

"But I want you to come over, now!" He yelled, taking the members by surprise, considering the angelic figure rarely shouts. 

"I said later! I can't Kevin, I'm sorry." She said, as she focused some more. 

Kevin balled up his fists. He's defintely had enough. The one time Melanie came home super early, she still doesn't have time for him. It didn't make any sense to him. Kevin stood up, marched over towards Melanie and grabbed her by the wrist, dragging her outside.  

The members looked over, surprised by the aggressive Kevin. 

"Kevin! Let me go!" Melanie screamed. Kevin only squeezed her wrist even tighter. "Ahh! You're hurting me!" 

Once they were outside, Kevin slammed her up against the wall, pinning her in place. "I've had enough.." Kevin said, breathing hard. 

Melanie looked up, some what scared. She's never seen this side of him and it was making her afraid completely. "Kev-" She began but was cut off as Kevin dived in for her lips, kissing her roughly. Melanie resisted at first but soon melted into his arms. Kevin began kissing her down the neck, ing her shirt, revealing her tank top. As he was half way down, Melanie came to her senses. 

She pushed him off, covering herself. "What the hell Kevin?! What is wrong with you?!" She screamed. 

"ME?! What's wrong with you?! From the very beginning, you know I've always wanted to come out public with our relationship but NO. You wouldn't let that happen! You wanted to keep it private, saying it was for our safety. When I had found out we would be hiding out here, did you know I was actually happy? I thought I would be able to finally spend time with MY girlfriend. But not once, has that happened. You disappear in the mornings and come back late at night. Do you know how much that drives me crazy? I just wanna be with you and only you, why can't you understand that?!" Kevin yelled. 

"Do you not get it?! There's a damn terrorist trying to kill you and the guys! And all you can think about is how we haven't been spending time with each other? Do you not realize how selfish you're being?! I'm doing this for us! For all of you! Why can't YOU understand that?!" Melanie screamed back as she stormed away. Kevin reached out for her wrist, calling out to her. 

"Mel-" He began but soon was cut off by her hand as she slapped him. Kevin brought his hand up to his face, shocked. He looked at her and saw the tears forming in her eyes. "I'm sor-" 

"Don't.. Just.. Just leave me alone." She said as she ran to her room. 

What the did I just do..? Kevin thought. 


Melanie rushed into the room and sat down on her bed sobbing. Selena was worried and sat next to her.

"What's wrong?" Selena asked.

"Kevin apparently got mad that we haven't been able to spend time with eachother, so he dragged me outside and forcefully kissed me. Honestly Selena, I don't know what's going on with him. He just doesn't understand anything. I'm doing this for us, for all of us. Why can't he understand that? I really don't know what to do from here.." Melanie said, sobbing some more.

"Look Mel.. I know this is hard. But you have to look at it from his point of view. He's only acting like this because you always disappaear for the entire day. None of us ever gets the chance to see you. And when you do come home, you're either exhausted or work some more. I know you'd be mad if it was the other way around. Kevin has been thinking and asking about you non-stop. He loves you and you love him. Both of you are new at this stuff. Just give him time. He'll learn on his own.

"I guess you're right.. Thanks Sel.. You are the best at advice." Melanie said, pulling Selena in for a hug.

"I know! How about we go get some smoothies?!" 

"Where? It's late at night." 

"Smoothie King! They open 24/7!" 

"But we can't just leave the guys here.. You never know what could happen." 

"No worries. We won't be gone for long. I mean, they won't do anything stupid, right? Trust them." 

"I guess.." 

"Great! Now let's go! We can take my mo-ped!" Selena said, as she dragged Melanie outside of their window, climbing down carefully and then driving off. 


Kevin went back inside the house to the living room. The members figured something was wrong considering how he had dragged Melanie outside earlier. 

"What happened?" Dongho asked.

"I screwed up.. Big time." Kevin explains to the guys what happened.

"You really messed this up" Hoon said.

"Yeah and I don't know what to do, I mean i'm new at this"

"Its okay, relationships have ups and downs but you guys can go through this." Eli said.

"Hey how about we go to Wichita to go to a club." Soohyun said.

"Are you insane! Melanie and Selena will kill us." AJ said.

"Relax, we need to have freedom. Freedom to get out of this place for once"

"I suppose we can" Kiseop said.

"What happens if Melanie and Selena will find out. I mean this is a bad idea" Kevin said.

"Come on, lets go to the club!!" Dongho said cheerfully. Soohyun carfully takes Aunt Monica's keys without waking her up and were about to step out of the door until they realize something.

"I forgot since we are in the US, our age is different. Dongho, you are underaged to go to the club." Eli said.

"Really Eli hyung, why do you have to ruin the fun for me!" Dongho whined.

"How about you stay here and distract Melanie and Selena until we get back" AJ said. 

"Fine" Dongho said crossing his arms and went back upstairs. The guys took Aunt Monica's car and drove off to Wichita.

 


How will Melanie and Selena react to the guys being gone and decided to crash the club? You decide.....

Thank you guys for waiting!

Don't forget to comment and vote this story.

If you guys haven't subscribed well subscribe:)