Another Day Gone By.. More to come

A Walk To Fame:Witness Protection

Author's P.O.V

As Kiseop headed to the mudpit, he was annoyed. 

"I can't believe they're making me feed these nasty, dirty pigs!" He shouted as he carried a bucket full of pig food. 

He leaned over the fences, throwing food at them, hoping he wouldn't fall in. 

One of the pigs jumped up, his hand. Kiseop freaked out, losing his balance, falling inside. Luckily the mud catched his fall. 

Kiseop got up, soaked in mud, yelling and throwing a tantrum. "I hate this job!!" 


AJ's P.O.V

After Alyssa taught me how to start the tractor, I got used to it after a while. I drove to where she told me too. It was pretty easy, I didn't have much of a problem. Besides, I wanted to drive since I saw Eli. It seemed like the easiest job then the rest anyway. 

As I was driving, I saw a bunny laying flat on the field. Mhmm... Weird. I didn't know there were bunnies on this farm..

Wait.. There aren't any.. What the hell! That's Chi! 

I stopped the tractor and jumped off of it. I ran over and picked up Chi, yelling for her to wake up. 

She wouldn't move.. She wouldn't get up.. I felt like I commited a crime. Dammit.. 

"Chi! Please wake up! Alyssa is gonna kill me! I don't wanna end up like Kiseop hyung! Pleasee!" I yelled as I cried my heart out.

Just then, I heard a familiar voice. It was Chi. I turned around and saw Chi standing there, looking confused. 

"Omo! Chi! You're alive!" I yelled as I ran over, pulling her into my arms. Chi, still confused, so I explained what happened. Alyssa soon came over with a smirk on her face. 

"Uh AJ.. It's cool. You do know that was a coyote bait you ran over, right?" Alyssa asked. 

"Now you tell me.." I said as I sat down, relieved. 

Thank god that wasn't Chi..

 

Author's P.O.V

It was dinner time, meaning they were finally done with work. Everyone gathered back, taking a shower and getting all cleaned up. 

As they all helped set the table, Aunt Monica asked if anyone had trouble today. 

"Emily taught me how to milk a cow! It was pretty easy. Oh and I got to meet a newborn cow! She's so adorable!" Kevin said. 

"Getting the eggs were pretty easy too. I was afraid of them considering what happened to Soohyun and Hoon but after I did my chicken imitation, it was fun." Eli said. 

"Alyssa taught me how to ride a horse. I was confused at first because when I got on, it wouldn't go, until Alyssa spanked his , then he went crazy like a freaking rodeo show. He was literally jumping over from fence to fence, making me lose my balance as I fell straight into a stack of hay!" Dongho said, kind of annoyed. 

Soohyun and Hoon then shared their story of how they were being pecked by evil crows, making the corn all damaged. As Aunt Monica heard about that, she threw a hot cloth at Soohyun, making him scream at the burn. Everyone laughed at the sight. 

As time went by, everyone shared their stories until they heard the door open. 

Walking into the kitchen, were a very stressed and exhausted Melanie and Selena. 

Kevin saw the sight of his girlfriend as he went over, hugging, and kissing her lightly. 

She smiled and hugged him back, returning the kiss as well. 

"I've missed you babe, and you too Selena." Kevin said. 

"Awh, I miss you too sweetie." She said as she grabbed him by the hand, pulling him to the table. Her legs were killing her so she need to sit down. 

"Yah! Keep it PG13!" Alyssa yelled, acting disgusted. 

Everyone laughed as Eli noticed Selena taking a seat next to Hoon. 

"Selena, why do you always sit by Hoon?" Emily asked. 

"Because, he's cute and I love his voice." Selena said. 

Everyone rolled their eyes. Eli felt his blood boiling up, quickly changing the subject. 

"So.. What's new?" He asked. 

"All we know is that Lorenzo and his men are in Los Angeles." Melanie said. 

Everyone nodded, continued eating their dinner. 

After wards, everyone helped cleaning up. UKISS headed upstairs, relaxing. 

After a while, they heard the paino playing in the living room. 

They walked down stairs and saw Melanie playing while Selena was singing. 

"What are you doing down here?" Soohyun asked as they stopped. 

"Selena wanted to practice her performance for the VMAs next month. I'm also performing there too." Melanie said. 

"She's nominated for five categories." Selena said. 

"That's great!" They said, complimenting her here and there. 

"Thanks." Melanie said. "We'll be performing I Hate This Part for you guys." She said as she began playing. (click on the song title to listen)

The members were amazed by how they performed. 

They watched and watched, soon falling asleep, without realizing it. 


Hope you guys enjoy the chapter

I came back from the Taylor Swift concert 4 hours ago. I was really tired from all of the screaming and finding a parking spot.

I DO NOT OWN THE SONG THAT IS USED IN THIS CHAPTER

Its rightfull owner to the song belongs to the Pussycat Dolls

Don't forget to comment, vote and enjoy:)

For those who haven't subscribe, well feel free to subscribe!!