Laying Low

A Walk To Fame:Witness Protection

It's been a day or two since the whole shooting incident. 

UKISS are still freaked out by it but decided to go on like it never happened. 

As UKISS was hanging out in the lounge, Selena walked in, coming back from her music video shoot. 

"Hey! How was the video?" Eli asked. 

"It was great. Came out perfect!" She said. 

Kevin came out of Melanie's office and saw Selena. "Hey, there you are. Melanie's been looking for you." 

"Why?" 

"I don't know. She just said it was important and that you need to see her right away." Kevin said and sat down with the rest of the guys. 

Selena walked into Melanie's office, closing the door behind her. "What's up?" 

"Our boss, from the FBI called. He needs us, including UKISS, asap in their office." 

"Is this about the thing that happened yesterday?" 

"Yeah, UKISS' lives are now in our hands." 

"Well, let's grab them and go then." 

With that being said, Selena and Melanie grabbed the boys and told them to head into the van. 

"Where are we going?" Soohyun asked. 

"You'll see." Was all Melanie said before driving off. 


As they arrived, Selena and Melanie scanned their ID cards as the gates opened. 

Everyone got out of the van and followed the two girls. 

They all walked inside the building as a security guard approached them. 

"Finally you're here. The commander is waiting for you guys. Go ahead." He said. 

Melanie and Selena nodded as they walked off, with UKISS trailing behind them. 

They knocked on the door and heard the okay signal as they opened it. 

Melanie and Selena walked in and bowed politely. They looked at UKISS, motioning them to do the same. "Hello sir. We came as you requested." Melanie said. 

Their boss turned around with a serious look on his face. UKISS obviously didn't know what was going on and was kind of scared at this point. "You boys don't have to be scared. I'm the good guy." 

UKISS let out an awkward laugh. 

"Everyone, this is our boss and the head commander of the FBI." Selena explained. 

"Thank you for the introduction. Now please, all of you take a seat." He said. Everyone did as they were told. "Let's get down to business. About yesterday's incident, it was obviously planned and UKISS was the target. You boys are in serious danger. An Italian mobster, Lorenzo, who is the worlds most wanted criminal has planned to kidnap and kill all of you. Luckily Selena and Melanie were there to save you. Otherwise, you'd be either tortured or dead by now." 

UKISS gasped, not believing this was really happening. "Why are they after us?" Soohyun asked. 

"Well, there's no obvious motive but most likely it's because of money and the amount of fans. Considering you all are popular and the amount of money you guys make. they want to eliminate you once and for all so that every fan of you guys can turn against the world, start commiting crimes, or even commit suicide." 

"So what are we gonna do, sir?" Hoon asked. 

"You boys are gonna hide." 

"Hide?" Dongho questioned. 

The commander nodded. "Yes. We'll be placing you guys in our custody. You all will be remaining low for now, until we find Lorenzo. And since Melanie and Selena's identity of FBI agents have been revealed, their lives are in danger as well. Melanie and Selena will also help us track down Lorenzo."

"What if they find us again?" AJ asked. 

"No worries. You guys will be under our witness protection program. The place that you guys will be hiding in will be a place where no criminal will ever think of. Melanie and Selena will be there as well, so you have nothing to worry about." 

"Where are we hiding at?" Kevin asked. 

"Melanie's aunt's farm. Pack your clothes because you guys are leaving tomorrow morning. Any questions?" 

They all nodded. "Alright, then I guess that's it. You are dismissed." 

With that said, they left. 

Everyone rode back in silence, thinking. So what does all of this mean now? Are they gonna have to hide forever? 

These guys have been practicing and in training majority of their lives. They don't know how to live a normal life. Especially not on a farm. 

All we know is that, this will be the biggest challenge they will ever face. 


Chapter written by babyxgirlx704