The (Almost) Kiss

The MuZik, 24/17?

HanSol's POV

"You're such a dork," Janette laughed.

"What? The flowers are pretty. Just like you," I chuckled. But, then I realized what I had said, and paused in the middle of my breathing rate.

Oh god!!!! What did I just say?!

"Uh, thanks," She muttered and a faint layer of red covered her cheeks.

OMO SO CUTE!!!!!

"It's nothing. You're prettier than flowers anyways," I shrugged awkwardly.

She giggled "Okay man, a little cheesey.

I laughed awkwardly and rubbed the back of my neck.

Oh. My. God. STUPID!!!!! STUPID STUPID!! God HanSol, It's the first day and you are hitting on her!!!! BABO!!!!!

*Cuz i'm on fire~ But you keep on standing still~ Yeah I'm burning down~ But you keep on~*

Janette pulled out her phone. There was a lot of "uh-huh"s, "of course"s and "got it"s. She then looked at me and smiled. "Dell's ready to go."

I shyly smiled and nodded.

"Well let's go! I hate-mph!-" Janette giggled, but was cut off.

She yanked my arm while she was talking and ....I-I don't know what to do!

We tripped over each other's feet and well.....

"Uhh," She looked into my eyes and laughed awkwardly. "Heheh, sorry there." Her lips were like 1.2 centermeters away from mine.

I quickly got off of her.

"OH MY GOD! I'm so, so, so sorry! Please forgive me! I never meant to-"

"It's okay," She laughed. "No worries."

I'm screwed.

Dell's POV

I sat on the ground refusing to go into the room once more. "I don't want to!"

"But you have to," The boys groaned.

"But I don't want to."

"But you-"

"I don't wanna!" I snapped at them, but then a wave of pain stretched through my leg.

DongJin looked at me and sighed. "If you get that leg fixed by Dr.Song, I'll get you Japanese candy, okay?"

May I just point out, this was a moment of weakness. I would have done anything for candy. I mean, I used to have super curly hair. Then, I let my older brother cut it for Nerds. "Sold!" I gleamed. JunHui hauled me up and DongJin began dragging me back into the room.

DongJin's POV

"How did you know she liked Japanese candy?" DoYoon asked.

"Yeah, you two just seemed to get along," JunHui nodded,

I shrugged in response.

"Maybe you two can get along," DoYoon gleamed with false hope.

"Uh, no. She's still a weirdo. She talks way too much, that's how I know she likes candy," I said before they thought that I could acutally behave.

"Heard that!" Dell laughed. Aish, that girl has bat hearing. "Hey Shin DongJin? When can I get my candies?"

"After Dr.Song gives you a shot to fix that thing," I sneered and pointed to that mark by the last needle.

Her face froze, then hardend.

"I better get two bags, Shin. Two!" She commanded.

"Yeah, sure," I sighed.

"Yes!" She giggled. "Candy!"

Janette's POV

HanSol and I didn't really talk on the way inside. When we met the four in the car, there was also silence.... until the maknae decided to be an idiot and whisper-shouted "Awkward silence" at me.

Aish, that maknae.

We laughed at her, but she was focused on DongJin.

"Yah, what do you want?" DongJin sneered.

"My candy. Sugar up, Shin," She said while rubber her fingers together.

"Get them when you go to the super market, kid," DongJin sighed.

"You little liar!" Dell laughed and hit his arm.

He smirked, as me and HanSol shook our heads disapprovingly.

"You're mean," Dell pouted and smacked his leg.

"Hey! Why you little-"

*Tell me Y~~ Y! Y! Y!*

Dell pulled out her phone. "Yoboseyo?" She answered. She coughed awkwardly and put her hand over the speaking part. "Shh, don't speak. It's my mom."

Really Dell? Really?

Dell's POV

I spoke English so most of the guys wouldn't understand me. "Hi Mommy," I greeted.

"Jayden? Jayden, you there? Have you slept yet? You haven't finished your chores like you promised. When you come back here for summer, you're in so much trouble missy-"

I rolled my eyes slighty. "Well hello to you to," I said in a dull tone.

"What was that?" She asked like it was something awfully rude.

"Nothing! But mom, when I come back, I have school still remember?" I replied quickly.

"Hey Jace!" Dad greeted in the back ground

"Is that the Korean?" I heard Dylan and Jaxon sneer.

"Hello family!" I giggled.

"Jace, you also need to go the Philippines for a year remember? Lolo and Lola need your help at the man-"

I cut my mum off quickly as I got weird looks from the members. "Got to go. Bye Mom, Dad, brats. Love you!"

The screen turned blacn and I stuffed it back into my pocket.

"Well, doens't my family sound of normal?" I muttered in Korean,

"Jace?" HanSol questioned. "Isn't that a guy's name?"

"It's just a nickname. My mum thought I was going ot be a boy and she was going to name me Jason, okay?"

"See?" DongJin laughed. "Didn't I say you were a guy?"

I growled and smacked his leg again. "Yah! I' a girl, you stupid-!"

"Music?" DoYoon said quickly and the radio.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

My family is so...... *facepalms* unique

DongJin: That's why your special.

Me: You seriously want another Bish Slap don't you?

Lol hope you liked the chapie