School - Ashaa

The MuZik, 24/17?

Ashaa's POV

"Hey, Ash, wake up!" Mimi said softly, but shook me violently. I mumbled in discomfort and turned around. "Ashaa, wake the frick up! Come one, we're going to get breakfast!" I didn't reply and the next thing I knew was that I but was against the floor.

"Mimi!" I shrieked, but Aly covered her hand over my mouth.

"Shh, child," she cooed.

I pulled off her hand and glared at them. "Jeez!" I fumed silently. "Why are you two acting like you're trying to kidnap me? I already live with you."

"She's got a point," Mimi shrugged.

"Then there would be no fun," Aly replied. She looked back at me and gave a sweet smile. "Get dressed."

"Why?" I asked.

"Do it or else," she ended a bit coldly and left into the next room. I looked back to Mimi. She had her back pack already on and was dressed for school.

"What's going on?"

"I'll explain later. Now hurry up, before Lily wakes up, yeah?" She walked out and closed the door behind her. I stood up slowly, still processing the events that had just occurred. I decided it was safer for me not to question and I got ready like requested.

 

I walked out of my room and closed the door silently. There was no smell of food in the kitchen, so I assumed that Katelyn had already left. I walked into the living room and saw that Aly and Mimi were there with their phones out. Aly noticed my presents first and greeted me silently. "Come on," she whispered, "Let's go." Mimi motioned me out of the dorm and Aly closed it softly behind us.

"What are we doing? Why aren't we bringing Lily?" I was starting to pick up my breathing as I felt uneasy.

"Jeez, calm down," Mimi chuckled. "We're just getting breakfast." I glared at them once I heard the truth in her voice.

"You seriously did all of that so we could get breakfast?" I snapped.

"Ash, you need adventure some how," Aly shrugged. We began to walk down the hall and outside.

"But for breakfast?" I glared.

"Some how," Aly giggled.

We walked in silence for a while until we made it the bus stop. I froze as I saw a few of the guys from 17. "U-Unni," I mumbled to Aly. "SEVENTEEN."

But she just ignored me and raced up to greet HanSol. That just left me and Mimi, but she was already speaking to Soonyoung. So, I just stood there awkwardly until the bus came. One by one they filed in until I was the only one left outside. "Hurry up, Ash!" Aly giggled.

I looked up to see the bus driver glare at me. I choked down words of fear as he started into my soul. I took a couple steps and the stupid drive just gunned it. I almost fell to the ground, but Mimi grabbed my arm and slung me to the seat behind her. I gasped and began to look around wildly.

"Calm down," someone chuckled. "You're not dead."

I turned to see SeungCheol already sitting there, smiling.

"Sorry," I muttered. "I didn't know someone was already sitting here." I stood up once more, but my knees buckled at the thought of the driver gunning it again.

"Hey, no worries," he chuckled. I felt his hand gently pat my head. I ignored is friendly gesture and quickly got Mimi's attention.

"Why are they here?" I hissed at her.

"To socialize," She shrugged.

"Mimi!" I whined. She waved me off and started to play her fruit ninja again. I growled in disagreement and lowered my head. "I'm still confused."