The Plan

The MuZik, 24/17?

HanSol's POV

 
"HanSol-ah, get DoYoon. He's driving." Janette said as she tossed me the keys.
"Wae?" I asked as she put the phone away. She shook her head.
"Katelyn unni wants us to have breakast in the studio. We are planing to have our plans for the game."
"Did you just say "planing for plans"?"I asked her. She just shruged. She seemed overly stressed for some reason. "Janette, what's wrong. You know you can tell me anything right?" I asked, pretending I had any confidence towards her. I was still a bit shaky from the "kiss".
"Yeah, it's just school work. I'm not looking forward to next week. I was in the begining of the school years in America, and it was stressing, but now it's in Korean so......." She stopped as she saw Seokmin munching on a peppro. I snapped my fingers in front of her, and she jumped back into reality.
"Well, I guess that's more stressing." I said.
"What's more stressing?"
"Seriously? We were just talking then he saw a peppro. Aish, I wonder what she will be like on Peppro Day? " I thought. "Uhh nothing, just go get a peppro."
 
I played with the keys in my hand as I walked down the hallway dorms. "Wow dude, that's sad. You lost to a peppro sick." Dell's voice suddenly popped out from behind.
"Aigoo! Yah don't scare me child!" I said startled.She chuckled and came down the cabinet.
"Hey, it's not my fault you can't get to Janette unni without being distracted or interrupted. At this rate, she'll be dating the peppro stick."
I glared at her, but still also knew she was right. "So what? It's not you know how to get someone you interested. She'll hardly talk to me without it being something passed from another member."
Dell shook her head. "Dude, I'm a girl. We have known since forever to get someone to notice us. You are just being hopeless. If you want to talk to her, then bring up stuff she likes."
"Like what, child?"
She frowned. "Yah, if you want my help, stop calling me 'child'. Still from California, Dude, I'm happy to slap the desperate from ya face."
 
I held my hands up as a form of surrender. "Fine, fine; mianhae. Just tell me please."
She smiled, and looked down the hall. "Let's go to my room. I don't want the plan to be revealed." I shrugged and followed her to her room. DongJin and Chan's room. "DongJin, Channie oppa?" She said in a little high pitch voice.
"Neh?" Chan replied.
"I need to help HanSol with Guy Code. Do you mind helping?"
"Arasso, but aren't you a little too young for Guy Code, Jayden?" DongJin asked.
"Well, how would you know?" I thought.
"Look, you two go 10 seconds or I'l tell Samuel oppa that you two stole his Mr.Teeny," Dell snickered.
 
DongJin sighed and flopped on his bed. Chan just looked confused. "How would you do that?" He asked.
 "Listen you don't want to know. All I'm saying you have a choice. If you don't pick now I'm gonna get DoYoon oppa and Angel unni and she'll kick your . Or I can get Samuel and the maknae line will attack. So 5.....4.....3....2..." She began, with a very evil tone in her voice. No wonder she acts full of aegyo. She's a monster inside.
"So HanSol, you got ladies problems?" Chan said. I glanced at Dell and she smiled.
"Have at it HanSol. It's only but us two an the inexperienced,"she smiled, having a elbow on Chan.
"How are you and Chan the experienced ones and we aren't?" DongJin asked.
That's all we have been wondering hubae.
 
"None of ya beezwax. Just trust us, HanSol oppa. I'm a girl so it's a natural ability." Dell said again. I shrugged and explained what happened. "Kiss" and all. When I finishd DongJin gave me a disappointed look.
"What?!" I asked, quite shocked that everyone felt the same way.
"I guess we can all agree." Chan said.
"FAIL!" They all exclaimed.
"What why?" I asked.
"Okay for one, most girls aren't into that mushy stuff dude. If you like Janette then you should just be upfront. However don't be so simple, maybe say it with a rose." Dell said.
"Well that makes sence." I muttered.
"Or a Bouquet of peppro sticks." DongJin said. Everyone started laughing, it was really true what he said.
"Yah, she's my unni, but I think she'll love the peppro stick idea better." Dell giggled. "Well short story short, just be casual and sweet."
I nodded,"Sounds easy enough."
 
"Yah, people for the game, get in the car!" DoYoon suddenly shouted, startling everyone in the room.  
I face palmed myself. "Dang it! I forgot give DoYoon the keys." I muttered.
"Dude, you dropped at his door when I jumped off  the cabinet." Dell said.
"DELL YOU WERE ON WHAT?!" Chan started.
"I was on crack, Chan.' Dell rolled her eyes.
"Whatever, come on.We need to go to the meeting place... thing?" I said, and we were off.
 
Mimi's POV
 
"Unni-ah, I'm soooooooooooo boooooooooooored~,"Lilly whined tugging on Ashaa's jacket. She gave her an annoyed look, but smiled and brushed her off. I looked through a crack from the door and watched until they got here. Yeah, so I wasted like thirty minutes of my life.
 
"Mianhae! Jungmal mianhae unnies!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
bad chapie i know please forgive me unnies! And readers!